Get Ready for Congress to Tell Us ...

AT&T is subsidized by taxpayers' money. As long as they are they are obligated to open their books to the taxpayer. That si modo claims this is unconstitutional makes her either extremely stupid or a liar.

Tough call.

Yet another good reason for employers to STOP providing this coverage, wouldn't you say? :eusa_whistle:

Or another good reason for Corporations to not suck off the government tit?

:eusa_hand:
Serious Question:

Um....why not just stop Gov't subsidies for corporations?

Congress isn't capable of using a flush toilet, yet you want them to now run all businesses?

You big government stooges are unreal, is there no limit to the amount of authority you wish to hand over to these incompetent boobs?

My response was to a post that stated that a worker just had to find a new job to get paid better for their increased productivity.

I mean, seriously... what planet are you neocons living on???? It's near impossible to find ANY job, so you want someone to risk it to quit the job they have and go out looking for a BETTER job? My god, you people are so simplistic and dumb. And now with the glut of desperate workers, the employers are paying less than ever...

Congress isn't capable of using a flush toilet, yet you want them to now run all businesses?

You big government stooges are unreal, is there no limit to the amount of authority you wish to hand over to these incompetent boobs?
Do you even bother to read threads any more or do you just knee jerk about everything?

Serious Question:

Because Washington won't stop social engineering. Under Bush, Congress plays a game of "Let's-Make-A-Deal" with all these corporate entities so they can get their healthcare mess through. Now, under Obama.... Congress plays a game of "Let's-Make-A-Deal" with all these corporate entities so they can get their healthcare mess through. :rolleyes:

But Barry's blind defenders don't see that it's just MORE OF THE SAME. All the crooked deals, all the backroom payouts, and... all the unintended consequences of kicking the can down the road. Because just like this administration came in and axed the old administration's corporate welfare deals, the next will come in and ax Obama's.

Serious Question:

Are you turning Blue Dog Liberal on me?:eusa_eh:

I'm both partially canine, and, certain parts of my body have turned blue as a result.

Does this count?

Serious Question:

Because Washington won't stop social engineering. Under Bush, Congress plays a game of "Let's-Make-A-Deal" with all these corporate entities so they can get their healthcare mess through. Now, under Obama.... Congress plays a game of "Let's-Make-A-Deal" with all these corporate entities so they can get their healthcare mess through. :rolleyes:

But Barry's blind defenders don't see that it's just MORE OF THE SAME. All the crooked deals, all the backroom payouts, and... all the unintended consequences of kicking the can down the road. Because just like this administration came in and axed the old administration's corporate welfare deals, the next will come in and ax Obama's.

:confused:

This answer is to complicated.

You lost me after: Washington won't stop social engineering.":tongue:

Forum List

Back