Get Ready For Cheap Electricity Bills: Trump To Sign EO Rolling Back Harsh EPA Regulations

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Our holy glorious leader knows that natural born Citizen Americans have been hurting in the pocket book. Since Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Soebarka took office and initiated unneeded increased regulations onto the energy sector, energy costs have skyrocketed at a phenomenal rate. Now that is about to end due to a man who cares about the common people and nation in general. An Executive Order will be signed by Donald Trump ending part of a national nightmare that Obama imposed on America due to his hatred for it, and its people the founders specifically created it for via the Naturalization Act of 1790. Our holy glorious leader signing this EO is another step in making America great again.

www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/03/white_house_readies_executive_order_to_roll_back_obama_energy_regs.html

Our holy glorious leader knows that natural born Citizen Americans have been hurting in the pocket book. Since Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Soebarka took office and initiated unneeded increased regulations onto the energy sector, energy costs have skyrocketed at a phenomenal rate. Now that is about to end due to a man who cares about the common people and nation in general. An Executive Order will be signed by Donald Trump ending part of a national nightmare that Obama imposed on America due to his hatred for it, and its people the founders specifically created it for via the Naturalization Act of 1790. Our holy glorious leader signing this EO is another step in making America great again.

www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/03/white_house_readies_executive_order_to_roll_back_obama_energy_regs.html

Miami can have cheaper power to pump the sea water out of there houses... Great Idea....

The OP is an idiot...

• Banned
Deregulate the banks.....what happened?
Deregulate airline industry...what happen?
Deregulate power companies....What happened?
Think before your start some asinine statement like you posted.

"Our holy glorious leader" ? OP is even dumber than I thought. Your fascist owner works for the 1%.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
And who did Hillary work for?

She worked for your Glorious Leader from the donations he gave her...

Any other stupid questions Stevie?
She never worked for him but glad you refer him as a Glorious Leader. He truly is.

He donated to her, so you know your glorious hero that has a Jewish Daughter and was caught in photos with Clinton is a Liberal, which make you a lover of a Liberal!

"Our holy glorious leader" ? OP is even dumber than I thought. Your fascist owner works for the 1%.

She never worked for him but glad you refer him as a Glorious Leader. He truly is.

He donated to her, so you know your glorious hero that has a Jewish Daughter and was caught in photos with Clinton is a Liberal, which make you a lover of a Liberal!
False as your continued predilection for irrelevancy demonstrates. Now back to the original question, who does Hillary work for?

False as your continued predilection for irrelevancy demonstrates. Now back to the original question, who does Hillary work for?

For her donors that once included Donald John Trump that is the father of a Jewish daighter and gradfather of Jewish Grandchildren.

Are you claiming there are no photos of Trump with Hillary Clinton or statements by him from the 1990's that were favorable to her?

If so then you don't know your false God that even Lucifer would deny.

Now do you have anymore stupid questions David Duke?

I'm saying that Hillary is a 1 percenter. Trump works for the common man. And thanks for bringing up David Duke. He's a great individual that stands up for the rights of our people the founders specifically created this country for via the Naturalization Act of 1790. It seems like you Bruce_T_Laney need to be awakened from your liberal indoctrination. Here's a good starting point!

my_awakening_2008.jpg

Deregulate the banks.....what happened?
Deregulate airline industry...what happen?
Deregulate power companies....What happened?
Think before your start some asinine statement like you posted.
Every time they deregulate, the taxpayers get the thrill of bailing them out...

Glorious Leader???:spinner::spinner::spinner:

I say we Shit-Can the POS before he pulls a Benedict Arnold on us and run to his buds in Russia.

I'm saying that Hillary is a 1 percenter. Trump works for the common man. And thanks for bringing up David Duke. He's a great individual that stands up for the rights of our people the founders specifically created this country for via the Naturalization Act of 1790. It seems like you Bruce_T_Laney need to be awakened from your liberal indoctrination. Here's a good starting point!

my_awakening_2008.jpg

Whatever you say David but the reality is Donald John Trump is not nor has ever been for the average working man.

His real estate business is mainly highend investments and he work for the one percent to create them luxury living from the common man like yourself.

Now you might believe the silly drivel you post on here or you're just trolling but as I wrote she work for those like your false god that is a father to a Jewish daugher and gradfather to Jewish grandchildren and donated to Hillary Clinton in the past.

Now want to deny what I just wrote and claim all of it is false, or will you tell me how Donald John Trump is for the pathetic White Nationalist and just like the average American when in fact he would spit on you if he met you in person!

my_awakening_2008.jpg

Whatever you say David but the reality is Donald John Trump is not nor has ever been for the average working man.

His real estate business is mainly highend investments and he work for the one percent to create them luxury living from the common man like yourself.

Now you might believe the silly drivel you post on here or you're just trolling but as I wrote she work for those like your false god that is a father to a Jewish daugher and gradfather to Jewish grandchildren and donated to Hillary Clinton in the past.

Now want to deny what I just wrote and claim all of it is false, or will you tell me how Donald John Trump is for the pathetic White Nationalist and just like the average American when in fact he would spit on you if he met you in person!
Rubbish! The Trumpenfuhrer has already embraced Nationalism. He knows who the founders had this country in mind for via the Naturalization Act of 1790. He's just taking baby steps in returning the country back to it's true people. The fact is he was born of White European heritage. His daughter was born a beautiful Aryan. She still has Aryan blood. She made an error in judgement in marrying Kirchner but Donald honored his daughter's wishes to marry the guy. Other than that, we have Nationalist Steve Bannon on board as his strategic strategist. He knows the founders did not create this country for Mexicans or Muslims in mind and that is good enough for me. In the end Trump has the wealth as a 1percenter but he stands with the common man and stands against the Jewish hiearchy on Wall Street and the Media. On the other hand, Hillary was a 1 percenter against the common man, against closed borders, against the Constitution and was an advocate for the Zionist Jewish bankers on Wall Street.

Last edited:
I'm saying that Hillary is a 1 percenter. Trump wohrks for the common man. And thanks for bringing up David Duke. He's a great individual that stands up for the rights of our people the founders specifically created this country for via the Naturalization Act of 1790. It seems like you Bruce_T_Laney need to be awakened from your liberal indoctrination. Here's a good starting point!

my_awakening_2008.jpg

Rubbish! The Trumpenfuhrer has already embraced Nationalism. He knows who the founders had this country in mind for via the Naturalization Act of 1790. He's just taking baby steps in returning the country back to it's true people. The fact is he was born of White European heritage. His daughter was born a beautiful Aryan. She still has Aryan blood. She made an error in judgement in marrying Kirchner but Donald honored his daughter's wishes to marry the guy. Other than that, we have Nationalist Steve Bannon on board as his strategic strategist. He knows the founders did not create this country for Mexicans or Muslims in mind and that is good enough for me. In the end Trump has the wealth as a 1percenter but he stands with the common man and stands against the Jewish hiearchy on Wall Street and the Media.

So he stands against his own daughter according to you?

( She's still Jewish )

Also Steve if you are Irish then you would be a second class citizen in 1790, and not one of those that would be in power.

So please stop with your silly nonsense, well don't because all it prove is you are not living in reality because America is not going back to the 1790's and if we did I would own you!

has Дональд Трамп ran this by Путин yet?

has Дональд Трамп ran this by Путин yet?

Has Donald ran it by Putin yet?

No, and why would he?

Forum List

Back