Get Ready For A Solid Year Of This Class Warfare Nonsense

The Democrats won't be having any primaries this election cycle but they want to assure that they aren't ignored.

So riots and class warfare are what you'll be seeing from them through the election.

That's the plan.

Wall Street is just the beginning.

Obama will act like it's not happening, and every once in awhile he'll take a few pot-shots at people over it.....but meanwhile he'll be running the White House from the campaign trail.

None of this will create one single job......and that's what they want.....but of course it will all be blamed on the GOP.

Now you know what the their game-plan is.
But as ususal the left will overplay their hand, and this is a weak hand. Responsible people of whatever party will see the contradictions of a Greece in this scenario and inform themselves, particularly because we will be deep into the political season and rolling into general elections.

I wish all these evil corporations would shut down for a month. just lock their doors at the factories and warehouses. Shut down the gas stations they own, the stores, the transportation. I promise you that these sissy's would be crying for them to start back up within a week.

Of course within two weeks we may have what these fools really want, total anarchy.

A solid year? Get ready for ten or fifteen years of it. This is only the beginning.

It is virtually impossible to change tax laws without it having different effects on different classes.

Likewise trade policies will effect different industries very differently.

Class war?

Sure that's one way to look at it.

It's overstating it a bit, but certainly the reality is that laws and policies often effect members of various socio-economic classes very differently.

No way to avoid that as long as we have a classist society.

The Dems have dropped talking about $250k earners and focused exclusively on millionaires and billionaires...Jet owners.

Poor people protesting rich fat-cats.

I've got news for you my ignorant and dishonest friend....this is the only way a rational person can look at it.

You want to change the definition of class-warfare now, don't you???

Ignore and dishonest?

Seriously, kid, grow the fuck up.

I grew up once I went over 50 turd-nugget.

It's not my fault you have trouble breathing cuz your head is up someone's ass.....probably Obama's.

Although Hank Williams Jr. is an asshole, he has the right to freedom of speech. I never said that he should have been fired.

He may be an asshole....but nothing he said was a lie.

When ESPN fired Hank obama lost more tax revenue.

I've been boycotting NBC for years. I used to love SNL but these days it's so biased that I can't stand it.

Now ESPN has gone down the same road. When they set up Rush they set the stage for a liberal takeover. Now they've gotten rid of a guy that I'm sure many of them have secretly despised for years. He's too country. Clinging to his guns, country western music, and his NASCAR.

I really don't like all of this hatred all over this country, but they've chosen sides, and they have decided we ain't on their side anymore.

Get ready for a year of class warfare? Say whut???

The class warfare has been going on for 30 years or so. It is just that the lower classes have caught on and are responding to the winning class so far.

I never thought I'd live to see a President that supports the taking down of part of our economy, encouraging lawlessness, and supporting riots and violence....and Obama just did it today.

Course he did the same thing for Wisconsin and Egypt too.

Criminal in Chief.

He is an open book.

He may be an asshole....but nothing he said was a lie.

When ESPN fired Hank obama lost more tax revenue.

I've been boycotting NBC for years. I used to love SNL but these days it's so biased that I can't stand it.

Now ESPN has gone down the same road. When they set up Rush they set the stage for a liberal takeover. Now they've gotten rid of a guy that I'm sure many of them have secretly despised for years. He's too country. Clinging to his guns, country western music, and his NASCAR.

I really don't like all of this hatred all over this country, but they've chosen sides, and they have decided we ain't on their side anymore.

It always was biased, from the first season. We grew up, that's all. ;)

The class warfare has been going on for 30 years or so. It is just that the lower classes have caught on and are responding to the winning class so far.

I meant "A solid year from Obama".

You must think everyone is as foolish as you are.

"We don't see anything wrong with this......we don't see the connection between the Democrats and Obama in particular!!!"

The left is living in denial.

Btw, we've been telling you guys this was going to happen ever since Obama won. The tip-off earlier this year was the Arab Spring and the takeover of the Wisconsin State House.

The left thinks we're stupid....but in your case....they were right.

Last edited:

"We don't see anything wrong with this......we don't see the connection between the Democrats and Obama in particular!!!"

Btw, we've been telling you guys this was going to happen ever since Obama won. The tip-off earlier this year was the Arab Spring and the takeover of the Wisconsin State House.

the arab spring was initiated by the Bush nation building in the middle east.

Somebody explain to me how tearing down the engine that runs our economy is going help.

We've been telling you idiot libtards for over 3 years that Obama and the Democraps have been setting this shit up, and now you act like you're not seeing what everyone else seems to be seeing.

Punish the guilty, not everyone else along with them.

After Obama won he was seen getting off the jet in Hawaii with a copy of book about the downfall of the United States.

Do you actually think this is all happening by chance????

Last edited:
Where we are now has been set up since the 80's.
To blame it on Obama and the dems since 2006 is just purely idiotic.
Of course that is not to say that they have not carried on the traditions that caused this mess.
Nor deserve no blame for this for 30 years back as do both party's.

Last edited:
Of course that is not to say that they have not carried on the traditions that caused this mess.

I can accept that for the most part. But the past doesn't really interest me. What I want to know is how do we fix it in the future? And who is going to do it?

the arab spring was initiated by the Bush nation building in the middle east.

That and a little water and you can fertilize the lawn.

I can accept that for the most part. But the past doesn't really interest me. What I want to know is how do we fix it in the future? And who is going to do it?

It cannot really be fixed per sie.
However those who are benefitting the most have no intention of changing anything.

The first thing is to reinstate finiancial regs to keep the junk financing meltdown from happening again.

SS needs adjustments. Some raising of the retirenment age, increasing the max salary that one pays SS withholding on. And forbid congress from spending any future SS surplus.

We need single payor nationalized medical care.

We need tarrifs and such to level the globalalization playing field.

We need to finiancially punish corps who offshore jobs and reward those who keep them here. We need to freeze spending and generate more revenue to balance the budget.
Then in 5 years decrease spending and start paying down the debt with a plan to pay it off in 40 years.

We need to make our military a truely defensive force.
I agree with Ron Paul on this.

It cannot really be fixed per sie.
However those who are benefitting the most have no intention of changing anything.

The first thing is to reinstate finiancial regs to keep the junk financing meltdown from happening again.

SS needs adjustments. Some raising of the retirenment age, increasing the max salary that one pays SS withholding on. And forbid congress from spending any future SS surplus.

We need single payor nationalized medical care.

We need tarrifs and such to level the globalalization playing field.

We need to finiancially punish corps who offshore jobs and reward those who keep them here. We need to freeze spending and generate more revenue to balance the budget.
Then in 5 years decrease spending and start paying down the debt with a plan to pay it off in 40 years.

We need to make our military a truely defensive force.
I agree with Ron Paul on this.

We need to stop punishing businesses so they have to offshore their jobs. (Gibson Guitars)

Creating a crisis is all Obama does.

Turning our military into a defensive force turns them into police officers instead of military units.

All they can do is react to attacks and clean up the bodies.

It only works in countries like Germany if you have a United States to protect you.

Last edited:
it could be anything as they're making shit up as they go along.

Heheheheh.

Never admit the truth.....

Obama says he wants to create jobs, but he goes on this tear about taxing the rich......

.....and you don't think it's about class-warfare.
never said that. "class warfare"is ubiquitous .allways has been.

Class-warfare is misleading and totally dishonest.

In Obama's case it's being used as a tactic to attack an imaginary enemy.....THE RICH......or.....job creators

...and deflect attention away from the many failures of his administration.

High unemployment
Massive Debt
Disfunctional Government
Health Care debacle
Cap & Trade
Runaway inflation
Dodd-Frank
Sylindra
Fast & Furious
Fail Stimulus spending
Government takeover of private business
Gibson Guitar scandal
Boeing scandal
Losing the war in Afghanistan
Losing the war in Iraq
Failure to keep nukes out of Iraq
Ruining our relationship with our best allies ie. the UK and Israel
Supporting the Arab Spring
Allowing the Muslim Brotherhood to ruin the peace accord between Egypt and Israel
Inciting violence all over the United States
Failure to lead by example

The list goes on and on.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back