Get Ready For A Solid Year Of This Class Warfare Nonsense

The communist former member of Obama's "green jobs" board and former leader of an arson and looting rampage, Van Jones promised a (violent?) October offensive. Just today Obama voiced his solidarity with the fools who are camped out on Wall Street. My guess is that the next 13 months will be very interesting and very enlightning. Who knows, Bill Ayers might even come out of retirement long enough to make a few IED's.

Umm, watching those people marching, seems many are Republicans who want jobs. Oops.

This has been a long time coming. 30 years labor has been putting up with getting fed shit.

You wanna do the "Let them eat cake" bullshit..this is what you get.

And everyone is damned lucky it isn't worse.

This has been a long time coming. 30 years labor has been putting up with getting fed shit.

Look at the left wing venom. I swear I smell another dumb assed anarchist movement fomenting. Too bad there is no draft or the goggle eyed sissies would be begging Bill Ayers to blow up the Pentagon again.

Double-standard alert:

pelosi%2C%20beeler.jpg

During a press conference Thursday afternoon, House minority leader Nancy Pelosi​ praised those participating in the "Occupy Wall Street" protests. "God bless them," Pelosi said, "for their spontaneity. It's independent ... it's young, it's spontaneous, and it's focused. And it's going to be effective."

"The message of the protesters is a message for the establishment everyplace," said the House Democrats' leader. "No longer will the recklessness of some on Wall Street cause massive joblessness on Main Street."

Pelosi did not comment on--and was not asked about--the law-breaking that occurred during the protest over the weekend. About 700 protesters were arrested by New York City police after the protesters "swarmed the Brooklyn Bridge and shut down a lane of traffic for several hours," according to CBS News.

When the Tea Party movement emerged in 2009, then-Speaker of the House Pelosi called them "astroturf" and "un-American" people who were "carrying swastikas."

Pelosi on Occupy Wall Street Protesters: "God bless them" | The Weekly Standard

It's young???

Seems the Tea Party has been protesting the same exact thing, but at least they know who and what they're protesting.

But they're terrorists and Sons of Bitches........

2011-09-26T165817Z_01_BTRE78P1B5D00_RTROPTP_2_WALLSTREET-PROTESTS.JPG

Wall Street Occupiers

bilde

Tea Party Protesters

Kind of puts it all in prospective....doesn't it???

Last edited:
Umm, watching those people marching, seems many are Republicans who want jobs. Oops.

2011-09-26T165817Z_01_BTRE78P1B5D00_RTROPTP_2_WALLSTREET-PROTESTS.JPG

If you call a couple of thousand temporary homeless people all over the streets "MARCHING"....

Course the Obama Administration has been good at helping Americans lose their homes for close to 3 years now so this is a prime example of more to come if we get 4 more years.

oh brother.

It's not like those who DIDN'T vote for THE Obama didn't see this coming.

When they don't have anything but FAILURE and the people REJECTING their miserable VISIONS.

sheesh.

I never thought I'd live to see a President that supports the taking down of part of our economy, encouraging lawlessness, and supporting riots and violence....and Obama just did it today.

Course he did the same thing for Wisconsin and Egypt too.

Criminal in Chief.

What is wrong with supporting freedom of speech and the right to protest?

It is virtually impossible to change tax laws without it having different effects on different classes.

Likewise trade policies will effect different industries very differently.

Class war?

Sure that's one way to look at it.

It's overstating it a bit, but certainly the reality is that laws and policies often effect members of various socio-economic classes very differently.

No way to avoid that as long as we have a classist society.

I never thought I'd live to see a President that supports the taking down of part of our economy, encouraging lawlessness, and supporting riots and violence....and Obama just did it today.

Criminal in Chief.

Ask ESPN why they fired Hank Williams jr.

Criminal in Chief.

Nothing. but it would be nice if the idiots KNEW what it was they were protesting, don't ya think?
AND they are not protesting, they are calling it....OCCUPYING. which last I heard it was illegal to OCCUPY something YOU DON'T OWN.. but hey, what do we know.:lol::lol:

It is virtually impossible to change tax laws without it having different effects on different classes.

Class war?

It's overstating it a bit, but certainly the reality is that laws and policies often effect members of various socio-economic classes very differently.

The Dems have dropped talking about $250k earners and focused exclusively on millionaires and billionaires...Jet owners.

Poor people protesting rich fat-cats.

I've got news for you my ignorant and dishonest friend....this is the only way a rational person can look at it.

You want to change the definition of class-warfare now, don't you???

Criminal in Chief.

Ask ESPN why they fired Hank Williams jr.

Although Hank Williams Jr. is an asshole, he has the right to freedom of speech. I never said that he should have been fired.

Someone said it's only class warfare if the middle class fights back. Republicans won't. They like to be trampled by their "job creator" gods. Who are "creating" jobs.

Class war?

The Dems have dropped talking about $250k earners and focused exclusively on millionaires and billionaires...Jet owners.

I've got news for you my ignorant and dishonest friend....this is the only way a rational person can look at it.

Ignore and dishonest?

Seriously, kid, grow the fuck up.

Class war?

Aren't the people who make jet's union members?
Aren't the people who own company's that make jet's employing other people?

Forum List

Back