"Get ready for a pounding. Some of us could see 8 inches or more. That's too much — even for me. "

C'mon, Xelor. Have another; we are all waiting for Xelor with a buzz posts.
All my posts over the past week have been made with as much of a buzz as I ever get.

I guess one could say even my posts in this thread are as well illustrative of that, for unlike what is typical of me, I've allowed myself to respond public to remarks wherein I am their subject. Recognizing that, I kindly entreat you to lead us to a different topic of discussion.
Will do. What was the topic again? YOUR vacation. I'll just slink away now. Have fun.

C'mon, Xelor. Have another; we are all waiting for Xelor with a buzz posts.
All my posts over the past week have been made with as much of a buzz as I ever get.

I guess one could say even my posts in this thread are as well illustrative of that, for unlike what is typical of me, I've allowed myself to respond public to remarks wherein I am their subject. Recognizing that, I kindly entreat you to lead us to a different topic of discussion.
Will do. What was the topic again? YOUR vacation. I'll just slink away now. Have fun.
What was the topic again? YOUR vacation.
LOL In a word, no.

I'll just slink away now. Have fun.
LOL

TY. You too.

Oh, SHUT UP!

Funny headline if you're mind's in the gutter, though.
I'm on vacation for two weeks wearing a wardrobe that ranges from towels and pajama bottoms to swim trunks to untucked linen shirts, drawstring slacks and flip-flops as I and my lady friend cocktail our way through days on the beach, in the forest, on a boat, or around the pool at the villa we largely have to ourselves now that most of my kids are gone. She's a "cougar" and I'm a "gym rat" and you know how cats love to catch rats, so just how far from the gutter do you imagine my mind is? Let me tell you...It's not so far that I didn't see the humor in Stewart's tweet. LOL
Bragging is so unattractive. It must be mid-day where you are; resume cocktails and leave us poor frozen, shivering, huddled masses alone.
How do you like black snow?

Forum List

Back