"Get ready for a pounding. Some of us could see 8 inches or more. That's too much — even for me. "

usmbguest5318

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2017
D.C.
Openly gay newsman Blaine Stewart shared the thoughts in this thread's title. The news can use a bit of humor these days, so I found it hilarious.

tweet-500x499.jpg

(I'm told Stewart's tweet has since been deleted.)
A gay colleague of mine picked up on it and couldn't resist sending it out to add a bit of levity to folks he knows on the East Coast who find themselves suffering with the extreme cold that is all the worse for being accompanied by no snow in which to go out and play. I, of course, replied that the joke is on him for I have been cocktailing, shopping, dining, hiking and partying from sunup 'til well past sundown for the past week, and wearing as little as possible while doing so.

Oh, SHUT UP!

Funny headline if your mind's in the gutter, though.

Last edited:
If a gay tv moderator comes on (no pun intended) I normally change the channel.

Oh, SHUT UP!

Funny headline if you're mind's in the gutter, though.
I'm on vacation for two weeks wearing a wardrobe that ranges from towels and pajama bottoms to swim trunks to untucked linen shirts, drawstring slacks and flip-flops as I and my lady friend cocktail our way through days on the beach, in the forest, on a boat, or around the pool at the villa we largely have to ourselves now that most of my kids are gone. She's a "cougar" and I'm a "gym rat" and you know how cats love to catch rats, so just how far from the gutter do you imagine my mind is? Let me tell you...It's not so far that I didn't see the humor in Stewart's tweet. LOL

"Get ready for a pounding. Some of us could see 8 inches or more. That's too much — even for me. "

I heard masturbation will lossen ya up before the pounding...

Oh, SHUT UP!

I'm on vacation for two weeks wearing a wardrobe that ranges from towels and pajama bottoms to swim trunks to untucked linen shirts, drawstring slacks and flip-flops as I and my lady friend cocktail our way through days on the beach, in the forest, on a boat, or around the pool at the villa we largely have to ourselves now that most of my kids are gone. She's a "cougar" and I'm a "gym rat" and you know how cats love to catch rats, so just how far from the gutter do you imagine my mind is? Let me tell you...It's not so far that I didn't see the humor in Stewart's tweet. LOL
Fuck that's what I wear everyday..

Oh, SHUT UP!

Bragging is so unattractive. It must be mid-day where you are; resume cocktails and leave us poor frozen, shivering, huddled masses alone.

Oh, SHUT UP!

Bragging is so unattractive. It must be mid-day where you are; resume cocktails and leave us poor frozen, shivering, huddled masses alone.
Bragging is so unattractive.

Fair enough. Rebuke noted and accepted. LOL

It must be mid-day where you are

It's just an hour ahead of EST.
resume cocktails
I'm awake, so you can be sure I did. This a.m. it was a variation on a Rossini; I added some orange juice to it so it'd feel like breakfast food. LOL

Oh, SHUT UP!

Fuck that's what I wear everyday..
When I go to a Mexican resort I normally wear swimming shorts and an Adidas jacket every day with flip flops.

Oh, SHUT UP!

Yup that's exactly what I wear in Cozumel Mexico.

Oh, SHUT UP!

resume cocktails
I'm awake, so you can be sure I did. This a.m. it was a variation on a Rossini; I added some orange juice to it so it'd feel like breakfast food. LOL
An olive in the martini will do nicely for lunch.
C'mon, Xelor. Have another; we are all waiting for Xelor with a buzz posts.

Oh, SHUT UP!

... and then you woke up to find yourself in Buffalo.

Oh, SHUT UP!

resume cocktails

For some, it would indeed. Not for me, however. That's too much booze in one drink that isn't Scotch on the rocks.

All my posts over the past week have been made with as much of a buzz as I ever get. The impact of that can be found in the inordinately pococurante compositional elements of this post: Breaking News - Trump was horrified that he won the election.

Oh, SHUT UP!

resume cocktails

For some, it would indeed. Not for me, however. That's too much booze in one drink that isn't Scotch on the rocks.

All my posts over the past week have been made with as much of a buzz as I ever get. The impact of that can be found in the inordinately pococurante compositional elements of this post: Breaking News - Trump was horrified that he won the election.
Italian is not acceptable as one of your difficult words of the day, Xelor.

I can't think of a single vegetable that would taste good in scotch on the rocks. You may have to break and eat a pretzel or something.

All my posts over the past week have been made with as much of a buzz as I ever get.

I guess one could say even my posts in this thread are as well illustrative of that, for unlike what is typical of me, I've allowed myself to respond public to remarks wherein I am their subject. Recognizing that, I kindly entreat you to lead us to a different topic of discussion.

I can't think of a single vegetable that would taste good in scotch on the rocks. You may have to break and eat a pretzel or something.
I can't think of a single vegetable that would taste good in scotch on the rocks.
Neither can I.

resume cocktails

Italian is not acceptable as one of your difficult words of the day, Xelor.
LOL There are no difficult words. There are only difficult people.

Forum List

Back