Get popcorn. The movie is almost over.

Ah Douger, don't you know that all of this is proof that nothing at all is happening differantly? And if it is, it is all better. Just ask Walleyes.

Correct, it is all anecdotal and the only thing that could be hypothesized (if we were going to be so silly to do so) is that the planet is getting cooler based on the harshness of the wihters. But we don't attempt to show a climate effect based on a single years weather as that is simply nonsense. Give us 30 continuous years of trend and then we could maybe have a go at it. But a single year? Or five years? Or 10 years....nope.

In the overall scheme of things it means nothing.

Ah Douger, don't you know that all of this is proof that nothing at all is happening differantly? And if it is, it is all better. Just ask Walleyes.

LMAO.................s0n...........dont you ever get sick and tired of looking like a complete asshat on a daily basis???? Rocks bro......your sh!t gets decimated ALL the fcukking time!!! HAve you any ability to think on the margin for somebody who is such a self-proclaimed intellectual???!!!

Skiing in July in California
Posted on July 10, 2010 by Anthony Watts
From the Sacramento Bee:

Boreal open for skiiing this weekend
By Debbie Arrington
Published: Friday, Jul. 9, 2010 – 4:44 pm

Want to escape the valley heat? Boreal Mountain Resort will offer a Northern California rarity: Snow skiing in July.

This weekend, the popular resort off Interstate 80, will re-open its Castle Peak Quad chairlift for skiers and snowboarders to enjoy a ribbon of white, leftover from spring’s record snowfall.

“Almost 500 inches of snow fell this winter, with several feet falling after Boreal closed (in April),” said Jon Slaughter, Boreal’s marketing director. “We decided since all this snow was on the mountain, it would be fun to enjoy it for a couple days in July.”

Skiing in July in California | Watts Up With That?

Ooooooooooooooops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snow. In July. In New Hampshire
July 2, 2010 by E.M.Smith

Global Warming?
I’ve noted in other postings that the Brazilian coffee crop is threatened by unusual cold, and that South Africa had surprising snows. At WUWT they noted the cold in Australia too.

Just to round things out and point up that it’s not just a Southern Hemisphere thing, we have this report from Mount Washington, New Hampshire: Snow. In July.

Snow. In July. In New Hampshire Musings from the Chiefio

Oh.............but West............we're the non-intellectuals!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

laughing-3.gif

Hey Westwall............we heard awhile back that Chris was building an emergency ark for the big flood. Some member got a spy shot of the prototype.....................
I damn near laughed so hard as to nearly need to be hospitalized!!!

GCTMinkRaft.jpg

I love Republicans discussing "science". It's hilarious. Guess the world really IS 6,000 years old. Or was it 600? Oh, well, same difference.

I love Republicans discussing "science". It's hilarious. Guess the world really IS 6,000 years old. Or was it 600? Oh, well, same difference.

another one who defines his existence based upon The Politics of Reason!!!

When I grew up, science was "science". It was everything "observable", "measurable" and "provable". Now......"science" is whatever the acedemics want "science" to be. Science now is dogma..........

Ever see the BS statistics on autism these days ( Ive worked in the field for 25 years)??........"one in 110 babies will be born with autism". Complete fantasy.......and dogma as well.

Its idiots like the environmental k00ks in here that buy that sh!t hook line and stinker. To people like that, you can sell them a bag of dog doo for $1,000.00 a pop if its packaged just right!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back