Get government out of the way to rebuild after Sandy

Misty

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2009
"NEW YORK (Reuters) - The Environmental Protection Agency on Wednesday granted New Jersey a temporary waiver on Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) requirements to help counter a shortfall in fuel supplies in parts of the state following Hurricane Sandy.

The waiver allows for the sale of diesel fuel that exceeds standards of 15 parts per million of sulfur under limited conditions effective immediately, according to a letter from EPA administrator Lisa Jackson to Governor Chris Christie."

Wires Feed Automatic News Feed (Domestic) - 1070 WINA

The government is in the way get rid of it. So
New jersey can lean forward Obama!!!

This is proof that too many government agencies hold back this country from thriving. My god the fucjing EPA gives permission. It's sick. They are a fake piece of shit government creation.

They granted a waiver. What ARE you blubbering about? :eusa_eh:

They shouldn't have to grant a waiver. EPA is a fucked up joke. This is exactly why, this kind of communist bureaucracy, it's what crushes a countries industries, ......

And then when that Solar Flare cooks a good chunk of the United States... Man, I bet there will still be people talking about getting stuff like the EPA out of the way.

They shouldn't have to grant a waiver. EPA is a fucked up joke. This is exactly why, this kind of communist bureaucracy, it's what crushes a countries industries, ......

So, no more pollution controls? Dump what you want in the waterways? Let the rivers catch fire?

how long have you been brain

I'm not brain dead but good answer to the issue. Government fake agencies that interfere with America's ability to thrive EPA is so dumb.

This is proof that too many government agencies hold back this country from thriving. My god the fucjing EPA gives permission. It's sick. They are a fake piece of shit government creation.

Recalling the era of Standard Oil, as just one example of what ultimately lead to the creation of the EPA and many other federal regulatory bodies, the country an its environment would be far less hospitable had it not been for EPA requirements having been met by industry.

Clean air, water, soil and ecosystems, etc., these are all positive elements that help to maintain a health society and they are for the greater good of all Citizens. Standard Oil, is a prominent example of what happens when a total free market runs independent of the greater good. At some point, the country ends up having to make a choice between the exclusivity of private profits at the risk of public safety, health and wellbeing, or striking a balance between industry and the Citizens that industry derives its profitability.

The equation is simple and the algorithm for long-term sustainability is sure: An Industry that protects its environment is an Industry that intelligently invests in its own future. Any Industry that fails to do that, is an Industry already in decline and destined for destruction.

Now YOU'RE going with the "CO2 is pollution" meme?!?! You CONS get more desperate everyday. Just because the Mittster is taking a dive doesn't mean you have to go off the deep end.

Last edited by a moderator:
And then when that Solar Flare cooks a good chunk of the United States... Man, I bet there will still be people talking about getting stuff like the EPA out of the way.

You've been scared by propaganda.

Think about the earth, it's fire it's water it's gold diamond oil it's more than the EPA can ever understand so instead they make up a government agency to Control it. Probably by scamming people and making tons of money. Donate to EPA lolol

They are the evil evil protection agency.

You've been scared by propaganda.

Think about the earth, it's fire it's water it's gold diamond oil it's more than the EPA can ever understand so instead they make up a government agency to Control it. Probably by scamming people and making tons of money. Donate to EPA lolol

They are the evil evil protection agency.

who came up with this evil, scamming agency?

liberal democrats?

how long have you been brain

I'm not brain dead but good answer to the issue. Government fake agencies that interfere with America's ability to thrive EPA is so dumb.

I have a cat named Misty. She is smarter than you.

So, no more pollution controls? Dump what you want in the waterways? Let the rivers catch fire?

How many people are going to continue doing business with a company that blatantly pollutes waterways and catches rivers on fire?

What human beings exhale out of their lungs is pollution.

Should we hold our breath?

Now YOU'RE going with the "CO2 is pollution" meme?!?! You CONS get more desperate everyday. Just because the Mittster is taking a dive doesn't mean you have to go off the deep end.

You have not addressed my op. Is government getting out of the way better for new jersey and if so new jersey, why not the entire country.

Forum List

Back