Get Back to Nature

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
Forget about all the lies that come from politicians and our corrupt/criminal central government, and get back to nature.

Why living around nature could make you live longer
Living closer to nature is better for your health, new research suggests — and may even extend your life.

A study just published in the journal Environmental Health Perspectives found that people who live in “greener” areas, with more vegetation around, have a lower risk of mortality. The health benefits are likely thanks to factors such as improved mental health, social engagement and physical activity that come with living near green spaces.
imrs.php

I can't stand cities. I lived in NYC so I'm not unfamiliar. When I see on TV, someone showing a cityscape as a thing of beauty I wonder what they must think of mountains. Tall buildings are beautiful? I don't get it. I think something has to happen to your mind to see concrete as a thing to behold.

Cities have their beauty as well.

For sure though if you are stressed or don't know what the next move is, drive to a forest somewhere and go deep. Then just turn everything off and lie down and listen. Especially near a stream.
And stay there for a few hours at least.

Your brain remembers and it realigns with the calm stillness of the natural world.

For sure though if you are stressed or don't know what the next move is, drive to a forest somewhere and go deep. Then just turn everything off and lie down and listen. Especially near a stream.

Your brain remembers and it realigns with the calm stillness of the natural world.
...until it goes back into the shithole city life. Like too many rats in a cage people turn on each other. Driving is always fun, they can't see past the car in front of them. City folks are weird.

The only people that think cities have beauty are those foolish enough to worship money more than love and family, they need to convince themselves that their hellish surroundings are nice.

They just don't know any better.

Some people like the city because you can walk everywhere you need to go (stores, restaurants, movies, shows, etc.). There is certainly a lot of things going on! I wouldn't want to live in a big city personally though. Too loud and too many people. I would like to work in the city though. Pay is a lot better.

love both , when I live in the city I go on country retreats, when I live in the country I get away to the city. no matter what I always make time for beach living.

And then a BLM or USFWS asshole shows up, searches your car, pushes your wife around and writes you a ticket. Or worse.

Enjoy.

Don't forget to leave no trace:

Amazon.com : Portable P EZ Female Women Urinal Camping Travel Toilet Device : Sports & Outdoors

Forum List

Back