Get a grip...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2008
I have read some of the postings, and personally and my opinion of course, I do believe after President Obama serves 2 terms that what this country really needs to set some of your posters straight is; A Native American President! Yes, lets see how you respond to an original American, since the posts herein are so bigoted.......and full of hatred!!!!!!!!! Yes, lets really get down to it here. Make all the "unfulfilled treaties" law immediately. You think you could live with that? Probably not, and if not...........go to some other country! You want truth and honesty......can you take it..........:eek:

LONG BEFORE the white man set foot on American soil, the American Indians, or rather the Native Americans, had been living in America. When the Europeans came here, there were probably about 10 million Indians populating America north of present-day Mexico. And they had been living in America for quite some time. It is believed that the first Native Americans arrived during the last ice-age, approximately 20,000 - 30,000 years ago through a land-bridge across the Bering Sound, from northeastern Siberia into Alaska. The oldest documented Indian cultures in North America are Sandia (15000 BC), Clovis (12000 BC) and Folsom (8000 BC)

Although it is believed that the Indians originated in Asia, few if any of them came from India.

Native Americans - American Indians - The First People of America; History of Native American Tribes

People who were born here are originals, everyone else originated from somewhere else and arrived here at some speculated time frame. I would vote for a Native American Indian if he or she shared in the issues that I support as important in the Country.

I have read some of the postings, and personally and my opinion of course, I do believe after President Obama serves 2 terms that what this country really needs to set some of your posters straight is; A Native American President! Yes, lets see how you respond to an original American, since the posts herein are so bigoted.......and full of hatred!!!!!!!!! Yes, lets really get down to it here. Make all the "unfulfilled treaties" law immediately. You think you could live with that? Probably not, and if not...........go to some other country! You want truth and honesty......can you take it..........:eek:

I agree........... You go guy/girl but beware racist, bigots and haters lurk here!

Sure... all we need is one example where the NA violated their end and the treaty is null and void. How hard can that be?

Last edited:
Really hard, PubliusInfinitu, I think you need to read your history............

Last edited:
Well all of you multi-cultural types line up and duke it out. Best of luck. Throw your headress in the ring and start raising 'bucks' . No experience needed.

Really hard, PubliusInfinitu, I think you need to read your history............

I think you're referring to YOUR history... My history doesn't show the NA as peaceful folks just hangin' out on the plains, 'never doin' no one no harm...'

I personally think ya got a raw deal... but that doesn't equate to the PC nonsense to which you're referring.

For instance... you're saying that the NA didn't leave the confines of the designated reservations, which the treaty required? You're saying that the NA weren't caught 'red handed'... killing livestock which didn't belong to them, again, in violation of their respective treaty and so on?

Com'on Dad... get serious.

We've already had a native american VP. You know this, yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back