Get a degree in Cultural Diveristy...for only $24,000 a year!!!

Now hand-calligraphered and personalized, this honorary and non-accredited Universal Life Church Monastery Doctorate of Divinity is awarded by the ULC Monastery and grants you all the rights, privileges, and honors of being a legally ordained religious leader.​
Did you think you had a point?

That means one can make bucks off of performing a marriage ceremony!!
Heck, I'm in!!!!
:lol:

Never heard of a PhD in Divinity, have you?

Poor rderp. It must be so lonely -- not to mention cramped -- living in that closed little mind of yours.

No pity for rdean here...but bless his/her (?) heart.

Degrees: PhD Specialization in Theology

PhD's and Masters in theology are offered at Boston U. First hit on google. :eusa_angel:

FWIW, Martin Luther King got his PhD Divinity from Boston University in 1955.
According to rderp, that means MLK was a dumb, anti-education Republican. :lol:

Academics, University of Cincinnati

Just a curious internest search provided countless worthless degrees. This one is a U of Cincy degree in Cultural Diversity, all for the bargain of $24,000 a year for non-Ohio residents!!!

You just KNOW there are a few thousand brain dead morons enrolled in that bullshit, racking up probably 50K in debt, only to be the next "OCCUPY OHIO" movement in 2014.

Ahhh yes, more broad strokes from the Koch heads. Get a degree in intolerance and bigotry... absolutely free!

So is that the latest propaganda message from Heritage.org or Rush, or is just your own conclusion? Now... I am not saying that those types of degrees aren't pretty much useless, they are... I just love the broad assumption that the OWS people all have one of "those" degrees.

You know what? maybe a large chunk of them don't have degrees at all. Maybe they are the vast majority of people who were C students in high school and didn't have the aptitude, intelligence or skills to get a degree after high school. You know... the blue collar workforce that this country USED to take pride in, but now are considered "lazy" by the right wingers in this country.

fuck it... why am I trying to talk to people who don't give a shit about one of the largest chunks of our society? OK, resume your "rich people good/poor people bad" idiocy...
Or maybe you could spend 10 seconds with Google and find this:

The demographics of Occupy Wall Street: By the numbers - The Week

Forum List

Back