Get a clue!

BookShaka

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
Realityville, USA
Something that drives me bonkers is when the extreme wingers bash a source bc they don’t like the story the source has published, having no clue in their measly brains that a lot of the time the story in question wasn’t even picked up by the source they’re bashing!

For those of you who do this, look up “news aggregation” and get a fucking clue. Thanks.

Something that drives me bonkers is when the extreme wingers bash a source bc they don’t like the story the source has published, having no clue in their measly brains that a lot of the time the story in question wasn’t even picked up by the source they’re bashing!

For those of you who do this, look up “news aggregation” and get a fucking clue. Thanks.

True. Most all news comes from a limited number of sources: AP, UPI, Reuters, etc. What it turns into once it reaches CNN, is another story.

People would rather bash the source than take the time to corroborate a story by seeking out other sources. That is because they don't want the story to be true and are too dishonest to admit it when it is.

It's just basic tribal behavior as far as I'm concerned. Something that damages the reputation of their tribe damages their own identity, so they fight back against it.

Good source: “X happened today”

Bad source (Breitbart, Infowars, etc.): “X happened, proving all my wild conspiracies are true and that liberals are LITERALLY working for Soros to destroy America.”

Bad source (Breitbart, Infowars, etc.): “X happened, proving all my wild conspiracies are true and that liberals are LITERALLY working for Soros to destroy America.”

So how is that "Russian collusion" thingy coming along? You know, the one they've been using to string you along for the last 2 years?

Link?

So how is that "Russian collusion" thingy coming along? You know, the one they've been using to string you along for the last 2 years?
Tons of indictments and Trump being forced to finally answer questions. How’s pretending it isn’t real going?

A clue?

Colonel Mustard, in the library, with the rope.

Link?

You must be one of those I made this post for.

Forum List

Back