GE's Immelt Surrenders on Climate...SAY it isn't So?

Heritage Foundation. Right wing fruitloops.

Indeed...............

OK Rocks.............

Go find me a graph there that shows me a net gain in jobs going green AS COMPARED TO the net loss of jobs in conventional energy industries under Crap and Tx legislation you so devoutly enfdorse.

Go ahead Rocks..........I'll wait!!!:fu:

PS.......dont google "Spain" and "green jobs". They are ALL gone by 2011!!!:funnyface:

Well, dumbass Kooky, the silly browser already posted it three times for you above. And we have just one plant in Hillsboro manufacturing solar panels that supplies over a thousand good jobs. And several other smaller plants with smaller payrolls doing the same. More being built right now.

Kooky, you are trully lunitic fringe. Go wreck your 'stang, or do some other useful thing.

The Warmers Creed

We believe in ManMade Global Warming, the Almighty CO2, the maker of rising oceans, the destroyer of polar ice caps.

And in one culprit: mankind and his internal combustion engine and coal fire plant.

We believe in salvation through Cap and Trade, a system that spreads poverty, stupidity, and brings down Western Civilization, but makes us Warmers feel good.

Through our AGW Models we shall have life ever after, even when we freeze to death during the summer.

Amen

Heritage Foundation. Right wing fruitloops.

Indeed...............

OK Rocks.............

Go find me a graph there that shows me a net gain in jobs going green AS COMPARED TO the net loss of jobs in conventional energy industries under Crap and Tx legislation you so devoutly enfdorse.

Go ahead Rocks..........I'll wait!!!:fu:

PS.......dont google "Spain" and "green jobs". They are ALL gone by 2011!!!:funnyface:

True. It didn't work well for Spain at all...

A study released this week concludes that government “green-job” programs aren’t the yellow-brick road to happiness in Europe. “Green programs in Spain destroyed 2.2 jobs for every job created,” write Kenneth P. Green and Ben Eisen in their paper for the Winnipeg-based think-tank, Frontier Centre, “while the capital needed for one green job in Italy could create five new jobs in the general economy.”

Source<27 April, 2011

So.........I gave Rocks 12 hours to come up with a graph that shows me a net gain in jobs going green AS COMPARED TO the net loss of jobs in conventional energy industries.

zilch

But I get called the k00k!!!!:up:

Like the Sowell video said that I posted up the other day on another thread. The k00ks never come up with "hard evidence" to support their assertions. It is indeed very, very rare.........as it is in this case!!! They'll throw out half truths and drivel distraction like Rocks did above ( see post # 23 above).........but no graph.

Know why?

Because it doesnt exist.............anywhere. Thats why!!!

The math is like this................click on link.......Cap-and-trade: &#8220;Green Jobs&#8221; or Job Killer? | FactCheck.org

The above link is an analysis of 11 different projections on net job gain/loss with proposed Crap and Tax legislation by Democrats. The absolute best prediction is a net loss of just over 500,000 jobsand that is if green technology is fully embraced in the business community. The average is 1 million jobs lost going "green"...........but some estimates have a net loss of over 2 million jobs in all. As T astutely pointed out..........Spain experienced a loss of 2.2 jobs for every green job gained. Translation? This carbon credit crap is total fcukkedupedness. Its green technology industries taking the hyper-k00k environmental bozo's to sheep school

As usual........The Captain delivers more epic levels of awesome and Rocks? Falls flat on his phoney agenda driven fat old ass.

:blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:

This much is crystal clear. The agenda of the green hyper-nutballs is a kick to the groin of working Americans, particularly in the coal industry. These people have had generations of family working in small towns all over America. Thats all they know. Allow the k00k left to move forward with this and we will have yet another 1 million people ( conservative estimate) to have to support with yet more taxes.:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

The left doesnt give a flying fcukk about regular Americans. Its FCUKK YOU ASSHOLES..........our agenda comes first!!!!!!

Last edited:
27_2545284-37.jpg

Facts of The Day: Wind provides 35% of All New US Generation since 2005 As Costs Drop

Wind provides 35% of All New US Generation since 2005 As Costs Drop
Ten years ago, did anyone think wind power would provide 35% of all new generation in the USA from 2005 to 2010 or that 40,181 megawatts of wind would be running today, enough for 10 million homes, and equal to 2.3% of all electricity? None of the top forecasts from the Energy Information Agency did, and the EIA had lots of company. From the perspective of 10 years ago, wind's boom is extraordinary.

And the future for wind is one of growth in the USA, because the industry has driven down its costs and makes bigger, more efficient turbines.

In 2011, wind power is cost competitive with new gas and below the cost of a new coal plant. According to the American Wind Energy Association, wind projects can be financed with an average power purchase agreement of 6 cents per kilowatt-hour. Deals are being done a bit above and below that average.
Awea also reported that 5,600 megawatts of wind power is under construction around the country right now or twice the amount at this stage of last year.

METHANE ICE is the better deal...it eclipses ALL energy sources combined...

Fire and Ice -- The Promise

Natural gas locked up in methane hydrates could be the world's next great energy source--if engineers can figure out how to extract it safely.

According to the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), 100,000 to 300 million trillion cu. ft. (tcf) of methane exists globally in hydrate form--most of it in the ocean floor. "There's more energy potential locked up in methane hydrate formations across the world than in all other fossil energy resources combined," says Brad Tomer, director of the Department of Energy's Strategic Center for Natural Gas and Oil.

*BRING IT...BURN IT*​

Don't worry, ol' dingleberry T, we will. We will bring it on, we will see it give us a lot more energy in our atmosphere.

Science stunner: Vast East Siberian Arctic Shelf methane stores destabilizing and venting « Climate Progress

Methane release from the not-so-perma-frost is the most dangerous amplifying feedback in the entire carbon cycle. Research published in Friday&#8217;s journal Science finds a key &#8220;lid&#8221; on &#8220;the large sub-sea permafrost carbon reservoir&#8221; near Eastern Siberia &#8220;is clearly perforated, and sedimentary CH4 [methane] is escaping to the atmosphere.&#8221;

So...........just to illustrate the utter gayness of the false distraction conveyed by the environmental clergy on this forum............

I posed the follwing question to the high priest of k00k on this forum. And that was >>>>>>>

OK Rocks.............

Go find me a graph there that shows me a net gain in jobs going green AS COMPARED TO the net loss of jobs in conventional energy industries under Crap and Tx legislation you so devoutly enfdorse.[/
B]

And this was following profound levels of information in page 2 of this thread...........

The response?????????????????????

Well, dumbass Kooky, the silly browser already posted it three times for you above. And we have just one plant in Hillsboro manufacturing solar panels that supplies over a thousand good jobs. And several other smaller plants with smaller payrolls doing the same. More being built right now.

Kooky, you are trully lunitic fringe. Go wreck your 'stang, or do some other useful thing.

No elaboration necessary........................

So...........just to illustrate the utter gayness of the false distraction conveyed by the environmental clergy on this forum............

I posed the following question to the high priest of k00k on this forum. And that was >>>>>>>

OK Rocks.............

Go find me a graph there that shows me a net gain in jobs going green AS COMPARED TO the net loss of jobs in conventional energy industries under Crap and Tx legislation you so devoutly enfdorse

And this was following profound levels of information provided by The Captain on page 2 of this thread...........

The response?????????????????????

No elaboration necessary........................

Last edited:
So..........proving my point. Almost invariably, far left idea's can never answer the follwing questions>>>>

1) At what cost?

2) As compared to what?

3) Do you have any HARD evidence to support your assertion?

On rebutting the economic disaster that would result from CRAP AND TAX legislation, the answer to the above three questions is....................

DICK

And this is exactly why Democrats like John Kerry have called talk of Cap and Trade on Capitol Hill, "radioactive". And nobody on Capitol Hill is pushing it except the real fringe districts that politically can afford to. Why? Because no Democrat wants to be seen decimating jobs in this economy, which is what a green economy does. It is not even debatable.

Now.......do note that whatever the k00ks post up in terms of "green jobs" created, IT WILL NOT be conveyed relative to the necessary tradeoff of much higher job loss in conventional energy industries..

This is why the conservative arguments are invariably far stronger. Because idea's must be looked at by the conservative "on the margin"........or............in a manner which must consider the necessary tradeoffs? Indeed.........blind idealism MUST be cast aside by the conservative.

This kind of thinking is foreign to the environmental junkies due to a neurological pathology.

Indeed.........perhaps the moniker provided me by Rocks of "lunatic fringe" would be accurate if Cap and Trade were freight training through the congress?

Its dead.

Oh............but Im the lunatic fringe!!!:2up:

Last edited:
Facts of The Day: Wind provides 35% of All New US Generation since 2005 As Costs Drop

Wind provides 35% of All New US Generation since 2005 As Costs Drop
Ten years ago, did anyone think wind power would provide 35% of all new generation in the USA from 2005 to 2010 or that 40,181 megawatts of wind would be running today, enough for 10 million homes, and equal to 2.3% of all electricity? None of the top forecasts from the Energy Information Agency did, and the EIA had lots of company. From the perspective of 10 years ago, wind's boom is extraordinary.

And the future for wind is one of growth in the USA, because the industry has driven down its costs and makes bigger, more efficient turbines.

In 2011, wind power is cost competitive with new gas and below the cost of a new coal plant. According to the American Wind Energy Association, wind projects can be financed with an average power purchase agreement of 6 cents per kilowatt-hour. Deals are being done a bit above and below that average.
Awea also reported that 5,600 megawatts of wind power is under construction around the country right now or twice the amount at this stage of last year.

one of the major drawbacks of wind power is that you have to have a backup source of electricity when the wind is still. how cost competitive is the cost of (wind turbines + other source) compared to just (other source)?

Forum List

Back