GE's Immelt Surrenders on Climate...SAY it isn't So?

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
Trouble in paradise?

At an event at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology on Tuesday, Immelt said:

“If I had one thing to do over again I would not have talked so much about green… Even though I believe in global warming and I believe in the science … it just took on a connotation that was too elitist; it was too precious and it let opponents think that if you had a green initiative, you didn’t care about jobs. I’m a businessman. That’s all I care about, is jobs… I’m kind of over the stage of arguing for a comprehensive energy policy. I’m back to keeping my head down and working."

~Go Figure...

SOURCE<Junkscience.com

" I’m a businessman. That’s all I care about, is jobs"

follow the money... thats what I have been saying for a while now regarding GE and the greenie weinies.

follow the money... thats what I have been saying for a while now regarding GE and the greenie weinies.

Indeed. sir...and what it is all about...and all it has EVER been about...with more unexpected BAD numbers released today? Even Immelt is waking the Hell up...

About damned time, eh?

Indeed. sir...and what it is all about...and all it has EVER been about...with more unexpected BAD numbers released today? Even Immelt is waking the Hell up...

About damned time, eh?

Considering GE's stock tanked like a lead balloon its no surprise at all.... Definitely was a factor in why I lost my job there.

About damned time, eh?

Considering GE's stock tanked like a lead balloon its no surprise at all.... Definitely was a factor in why I lost my job there.

Yeah...nice to know someone that is diretly connected...

I wonder if Obama will *REJECT* Immelt now with this startling Revelation?

:eusa_think:

Trouble in paradise?

At an event at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology on Tuesday, Immelt said:

“If I had one thing to do over again I would not have talked so much about green… Even though I believe in global warming and I believe in the science … it just took on a connotation that was too elitist; it was too precious and it let opponents think that if you had a green initiative, you didn’t care about jobs. I’m a businessman. That’s all I care about, is jobs… I’m kind of over the stage of arguing for a comprehensive energy policy. I’m back to keeping my head down and working."

~Go Figure...

SOURCE<Junkscience.com

No, Immelt in no way said it wasn't so. He just took too much heat for expressing his views on it, and regrets that he did so.

Global warming is very real, the climate change that is resulting from that warming is very real, and we will see the results in very detrimental ways in the coming decades.

About damned time, eh?

Yeah...nice to know someone that is diretly connected...

I wonder if Obama will *REJECT* Immelt now with this startling Revelation?

:eusa_think:

I wonder if you will ever learn to read?

Or learn not to make such dumb ass statements.

About damned time, eh?

Really smart statement. So you wish an American company bad cess. Typical, for the kind of 'patriot' that you are.

Trouble in paradise?

~Go Figure...

SOURCE<Junkscience.com

No, Immelt in no way said it wasn't so. He just took too much heat for expressing his views on it, and regrets that he did so.

Global warming is very real, the climate change that is resulting from that warming is very real, and we will see the results in very detrimental ways in the coming decades.

:lol:

The Earth is how old? Yeah, it's all coming to a head in 20 years.

Oh palease.

Trouble in paradise?

~Go Figure...

SOURCE<Junkscience.com

:lol:

The Earth is how old? Yeah, it's all coming to a head in 20 years.

Oh palease.

Thank you for bringing up how old the earth is. Scary to think about rapid changes of such an old slow moving system. Join us true conservatives and be careful with our chikdrens' environment. No more radical chances.

Forum List

Back