Geronimo's kin sue Skull and Bones

Wolf

un-american
Feb 7, 2009
Relatives of legendary Apache want secret Yale group to turn over remains

updated 7:23 p.m. ET, Wed., Feb. 18, 2009
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Geronimo's descendants have sued Skull and Bones — the secret society at Yale University linked to presidents and other powerful figures — claiming that its members stole the remains of the legendary Apache leader decades ago and have kept them ever since.

Bushes, Kerry are members
Both presidents George W. Bush and his father, George H. W. Bush, Massachusetts Sen. John Kerry and many other men in powerful government and industry positions are members of the society, which is not affiliated with the university.

Geronimo's kin sue Skull and Bones society - Life- msnbc.com

HARTFORD, Connecticut - Geronimo's descendants have sued Skull and Bones — the secret society at Yale University linked to presidents and other powerful figures — claiming that its members stole the remains of the legendary Apache leader decades ago and have kept them ever since.

Both presidents George W. Bush and his father, George H. W. Bush, Massachusetts Sen. John Kerry and many other men in powerful government and industry positions are members of the society, which is not affiliated with the university.

How can a "secrety society" be a "secret" if even YOU know about it? How does one sue a "secret"?

How can a "secrety society" be a "secret" if even YOU know about it? How does one sue a "secret"?

A secret society can be one that might be is known to exist, but whose mission, membership and activities are not open to public scrutiny, of course.

You couldn't figure that out for yourself?

I mean, really?!

A secret society can be one that might be is known to exist, but whose mission, membership and activities are not open to public scrutiny, of course.

You couldn't figure that out for yourself?

I mean, really?!

exactly.oh and great information there wolf.thanks for posting that.

Lol. You guys funny.

But for those who are interested in the history of the Plains Indians (and incidentally, Indian nations all across America) I suggest Thunder Over the Ochocos...

It is an incredible book. I've lived in Eastern and Central Oregon all my life, have Indian kids, and I'm learning things I had absolutely no clue about regarding the history of the Indian People (specifically the Shoshone, which are the sort of big nation from which all the other plains Indian groups spring from and include my kids, who are Cayuse among other things). There are two more books in this series and I can't wait to get through the huge one I'm reading so I can get to them.

It's not a novel, btw. It's a historical work. I see some minor PC errors here and there (like the whole Blackfoot/Blackfeet thing...he uses them interchangeably and I don't think that's de rigeur these days), but he says in the beginning it's not a PC book, it's a factual record and his references are killer.

Forum List

Back