Germany's economy: It still goes upward.

General queston to the usmb members

WILL THERE EVER BE A DISCUSSION ABOUT ANYTHING IN GERMANY WITHOUT DOING A TWIST TO HITLER?!

Germany has already made its reparations Mr. Sauerkraut. As far as this Jewish Israeli Citizen goes, Germany has done all necessary reparations.

You have no need to go where others want to put you. Germany is reborn and the young have no responsibility anymore.

To my view, three generations of reparations is enough.

WILL THERE EVER BE A DISCUSSION ABOUT ANYTHING IN GERMANY WITHOUT DOING A TWIST TO HITLER?!

Germany has already made its reparations Mr. Sauerkraut. As far as this Jewish Israeli Citizen goes, Germany has done all necessary reparations.

You have no need to go where others want to put you. Germany is reborn and the young have no responsibility anymore.

this neverending nazibabble pisses me off. And btw, it´s a mockerey to all the other war victims in the world until today. 6 Million dead jews in 1945 - OH MY GOD! 7 Millions dead kongolesian today because of cell phones - WHO GIVES A SHIT!

this neverending nazibabble pisses me off. And btw, it´s a mockerey to all the other war victims in the world until today. 6 Million dead jews in 1945 - OH MY GOD! 7 Millions dead kongolesian today because of cell phones - WHO GIVES A SHIT!

I can only speak to the Jewish issue. I can't speak to any others who are bringing such things up.

I never said only Jews were killed. I said that according to a majority of Israeli citizens, they feel that Germany has made it's reparations of WWII with Israel and it is done.

I see you have much anger. I understand and am sorry for that. :(

I can affirm you, the the holocaust-legacy matters also for the future german generations.
Problem is, that a lot of US-Citizens know nothing about Germany and her history, but talk a lot about it.

WILL
THERE
EVER
BE
A
DISCUSSION
ABOUT
ANYTHING
IN
GERMANY
WITHOUT
DOING
A
TWIST
TO
HITLER?![/SIZE]

Except for an earlier historical reference, I think you brought him up in this discussion.

I wish that the UK would value its engineering and manufacturing base to the extent that Germany does.

Forum List

Back