Germany will now train asylum seekers to become truck drivers

th

Several tons of eighteen wheeler loaded with hazardous material that could go through a restaurant or school like it was made of paper mache'... No problem.

*****SMILE*****

:)

I am anxiously awaiting their next brilliant move, I mean, why not train them as pilots :dunno:

Once again, I have to admit that I was wrong

I have said recently that no level of stupidity from left wing globalist fools could surprise me

And here we go... I mean, what could go wrong?

It would be better if they left them poor and suckling off of the welfare state? That's part of the reason why in places like London and Paris they have these "no go zones." They aren't getting assimilated into the local economy and culture and end up being a blight on society instead of a productive citizen.

It would be better if they left them poor and suckling off of the welfare state? That's part of the reason why in places like London and Paris they have these "no go zones." They aren't getting assimilated into the local economy and culture and end up being a blight on society instead of a productive citizen.
this falls under the rule of "play stupid games, win stupid prizes" category

this move is, at best, very unwise

I have said recently that no level of stupidity from left wing globalist fools could surprise me

You're not really thinking this through.....
364AE3A500000578-3691019-image-a-150_1468556387393.jpg

that's by muslim design...they aren't there to assimilate...try to keep up

Germans,French,Englishmen etc all get what they deserve. They have a chance to change course and vote in SANE politicians who will halt this shit but they won't so they can enjoy the destruction that comes from the shit they keep electing. Eastern and Central Europe finally got their heads right and its working well.

this falls under the rule of "play stupid games, win stupid prizes" category

this move is, at best, very unwise

Yup. All it will take is for one of those truck drivers to mow down pedestrians like they have done in the past.

Muslims don't assimilate anywhere they have land and they bring their 7th century Sharia Law bullshit with them and practice it.

If German Govt. officials had a few working brain cells they would booth the Muslims out of their country.

The I in CIA Stands for Ego
You're not very good at this
In College, the Student Lives Like a Child. So He Winds Up with the Mind of a Child.

You're the type of narrow-minded conformist whom the C"I"A hires. But IQ is far more important than college education, which stunts its growth.
were you attempting humor?

if so, the attempt fell flat on its face

are you just bitter and angry?

Forum List

Back