Germany will become Islamic State, Says Chancellor Merkel

The point is hate.

Yep, Everything is always about hate and race. We know this because you guys keep telling us so.

The Fact is yes I am sure some of it is about hate and race, however there are legitimate concerns when you consider if they were to ever become Majority Muslim. It is possible the Majority could institute Sharia Law in Germany. Now you may think it is hateful to not want to end up living under Sharia, however I assure you it is not. Sharia is Hateful, Sharia Oppresses women and other faiths. Sharia stones people do death for adultery. I could go on. the list is long.

Now I admit Germany is far from Being Majority Muslim, But with the current birth rates and immigration rates. It is not a matter of if, but when. I do not think you have to be a racists. To be a little worried about ending up living under Sharia myself.

I will grant you though that the author of this thread is probably motivated by hate. Based on the many posts of his that follow the same theme :)

I can sympathize with THAT concern, yes. However I don't share that concern at all, simply because it assumes that a "predominetly muslim nation" will automatically opt for Sharia Law.

Well I do not assume every Muslim Nation will go sharia. There are some exceptions to any rule. However from what I can read about it on Wiki and other sites. Between Sharia and other forms of it not called sharia. A good number of the 48 majority Muslims nations are practicing some form of it. So it is at least a legitimate thing to talk about.

Can a secular nation like Germany survive if their population ever did become Majority Muslim, and then did go Sharia. Interesting question.

Sorry bout that,

1. You see how Israel is with the muslims within thier Counrty?
2. One day, and not that to far off, all of the European Union will mirror perfectly what Israel is having to do *Right Now*.
3. Build a tall fucking wall to keep these fucking crazy bastards out and off thier buses, malls, pizza parlors, and all public places.
4. Oh and don't forget, U. S. A. will be following them too, just a little later in terms of time, perhaps 15 years.
5. You are just too fucking stupid to see this!:eek:
6. Thats why I'm here!!!:clap2:
7. I like, ***USArmyRetired***!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

While you're at it why not forfeit their property, throw them in work camps, and use their corpses to power our electric grids? Sounds like your speed. A billion burning muslims would create a lot of electricity.

Looks like the Ottoman Empire all over again History just keeps repeating itself. This coward will do nothing to save her country, culture or people. There is plenty that can be done even now to turn the tide, but sounds like this woman is ready to lay down and die and take her people with her. The Ethnic German population is halving every generation. The Ethnic Arab population is doubling. Believe me, most of Europe is 50 years away from having enough Muslims to vote in Islamic political parties with a majority

Germany Will Become Islamic State, Says Chancellor Merkel Publications Family Security Matters

Chancellor Angela Merkel said that Germans have failed to grasp how Muslim immigration has transformed their country and will have to come to terms with more mosques than churches throughout the countryside, according to the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung daily.

"Our country is going to carry on changing, and integration is also a task for the society taking up the task of dealing with immigrants,” Ms. Merkel told the daily newspaper. “For years we've been deceiving ourselves about this. Mosques, for example, are going to be a more prominent part of our cities than they were before.”

Germany, with a population of 4-5 million Muslims, has been divided in recent weeks by a debate over remarks by the Bundesbank's Thilo Sarrazin, who argued Turkish and Arab immigrants were failing to integrate and were swamping Germany with a higher birth rate.

The Chancellor’s remarks represent the first official acknowledgement that Germany, like other European countries, is destined to become a stronghold of Islam. She has admitted that the country will soon become a stronghold.

In France, 30% of children age 20 years and below are Muslims. The ratio in Paris and Marseille has soared to 45%. In southern France, there are more mosques than churches.

The situation within the United Kingdom is not much different. In the last 30 years, the Muslim population there has climbed from 82,000 to 2.5 million. Presently, there are over 1000 mosques throughout Great Britain - - many of which were converted from churches.

FamilySecurityMatters.org Contributing Editor Paul L. Williams, Ph.D., is the author of The Day of Islam: The Annihilation of America and the Western World, The Al Qaeda Connection, and other best-selling books. He is a frequent guest on such national news networks as ABC News, CBS News, Fox News, MSNBC, and NPR.

The Ottoman Empire was Turkey, not Germany

Also, the Ottoman Empire was relatively tolerant of non Islamic cultures and religions.

Looks like the Ottoman Empire all over again History just keeps repeating itself. This coward will do nothing to save her country, culture or people. There is plenty that can be done even now to turn the tide, but sounds like this woman is ready to lay down and die and take her people with her. The Ethnic German population is halving every generation. The Ethnic Arab population is doubling. Believe me, most of Europe is 50 years away from having enough Muslims to vote in Islamic political parties with a majority

Germany Will Become Islamic State, Says Chancellor Merkel Publications Family Security Matters

Chancellor Angela Merkel said that Germans have failed to grasp how Muslim immigration has transformed their country and will have to come to terms with more mosques than churches throughout the countryside, according to the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung daily.

"Our country is going to carry on changing, and integration is also a task for the society taking up the task of dealing with immigrants,” Ms. Merkel told the daily newspaper. “For years we've been deceiving ourselves about this. Mosques, for example, are going to be a more prominent part of our cities than they were before.”

Germany, with a population of 4-5 million Muslims, has been divided in recent weeks by a debate over remarks by the Bundesbank's Thilo Sarrazin, who argued Turkish and Arab immigrants were failing to integrate and were swamping Germany with a higher birth rate.

The Chancellor’s remarks represent the first official acknowledgement that Germany, like other European countries, is destined to become a stronghold of Islam. She has admitted that the country will soon become a stronghold.

In France, 30% of children age 20 years and below are Muslims. The ratio in Paris and Marseille has soared to 45%. In southern France, there are more mosques than churches.

The situation within the United Kingdom is not much different. In the last 30 years, the Muslim population there has climbed from 82,000 to 2.5 million. Presently, there are over 1000 mosques throughout Great Britain - - many of which were converted from churches.

FamilySecurityMatters.org Contributing Editor Paul L. Williams, Ph.D., is the author of The Day of Islam: The Annihilation of America and the Western World, The Al Qaeda Connection, and other best-selling books. He is a frequent guest on such national news networks as ABC News, CBS News, Fox News, MSNBC, and NPR.

The Ottoman Empire was Turkey, not Germany

Also, the Ottoman Empire was relatively tolerant of non Islamic cultures and religions.

Turkey and Israel will fight over their German colony. Two scenarios. Either the Germans are going to acknowledge that Hitler was right all along and the German people are going to regain their honor and courage or the German people are going to be wiped out. It does look like the Germans will be given an ultimatum at some point in the future, thanks to their government: either fight for their country, or lose it. Didn't Sarkozy say something like "Arabic is the language of the future?"

Yep, Everything is always about hate and race. We know this because you guys keep telling us so.

The Fact is yes I am sure some of it is about hate and race, however there are legitimate concerns when you consider if they were to ever become Majority Muslim. It is possible the Majority could institute Sharia Law in Germany. Now you may think it is hateful to not want to end up living under Sharia, however I assure you it is not. Sharia is Hateful, Sharia Oppresses women and other faiths. Sharia stones people do death for adultery. I could go on. the list is long.

Now I admit Germany is far from Being Majority Muslim, But with the current birth rates and immigration rates. It is not a matter of if, but when. I do not think you have to be a racists. To be a little worried about ending up living under Sharia myself.

I will grant you though that the author of this thread is probably motivated by hate. Based on the many posts of his that follow the same theme :)

I can sympathize with THAT concern, yes. However I don't share that concern at all, simply because it assumes that a "predominetly muslim nation" will automatically opt for Sharia Law.

Well I do not assume every Muslim Nation will go sharia. There are some exceptions to any rule. However from what I can read about it on Wiki and other sites. Between Sharia and other forms of it not called sharia. A good number of the 48 majority Muslims nations are practicing some form of it. So it is at least a legitimate thing to talk about.

Can a secular nation like Germany survive if their population ever did become Majority Muslim, and then did go Sharia. Interesting question.

That may be the case in some instances rising it's head up. I think it's important to draw the distinction between democracy loving Muslims and those who might at some point lobby for Sharia Law.

I think the big problem comes with statements that assume that the rule is:

Muslim = Sharia.

When that may not neccesarily be so. Yes I would oppose Sharia Law in any shape or form in America for instance. However, I wouldn't sound the alarm because there is a huge influx of muslim immigrants who MAY one day opt for Sharia.

It's an alarmist proposition. One that creates unneccesary fear and alienation. I'm against Sharia, I'm also against any hint of theocracy, I'm not against Islam.

That may be the case in some instances rising it's head up. I think it's important to draw the distinction between democracy loving Muslims and those who might at some point lobby for Sharia Law.

I think the big problem comes with statements that assume that the rule is:

Muslim = Sharia.

When that may not neccesarily be so. Yes I would oppose Sharia Law in any shape or form in America for instance. However, I wouldn't sound the alarm because there is a huge influx of muslim immigrants who MAY one day opt for Sharia.

It's an alarmist proposition. One that creates unneccesary fear and alienation. I'm against Sharia, I'm also against any hint of theocracy, I'm not against Islam.

Since you people won't listen to me, you should at least listen to this man.

The German peoples birth rate is to low to over take the multiplication of Muslims It is inevitable the Europe will become "Eurabia" .

YouTube - WHAT ISLAM IS NOT

YouTube - Muslim Demographics
Yeah pretty much, if lucky a few nations might survive the mess, but I am hardly positive about the fact Neo Nazi's are coming to power at the same time as Islamists. :eusa_eh:

Article a few years old but I doubt it has changed for the better:
http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/0,1518,540550,00.html

Far-Right Attacks Reached New Record in Germany in 2007

Last year a record number of attacks were carried out by right-wing extremists in Germany, a prominent anti-racism campaigner said. The problem is especially bad in eastern Germany.

A record number of far-right attacks were perpetrated in Germany last year, according to a former government spokesman turned campaigner. Uwe-Karsten Heye, the founder of pressure group Gesicht Zeigen! (Show your Faces), said about 600 people were attacked by neo-Nazis last year.

Last edited:
I seriously question the validity of this article. I did a google search, and I only see it coming up on whacked out right wing tabloid type sites.:eusa_whistle:

That's a bunch of fucking shit.

"Germany, with a population of 4-5 million Muslims..." Yeah, as green card workers, NOT as voting citizens of Germany.

Merkel's words are twisted throughout that piece.

1000 mosques throughout Great Britain - - many of which were converted from churches.

I call bullshit on this line.

Your own CIA factbook says that Muslims make up 3.7 percent of Germany's 82 million population, so the 4-5 million figure is wrong. And I won't even bother educating your ignorant arse about how the vast majority of those Muslims are secular. But you just keep boxing on, Moron....

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/gm.html

The German peoples birth rate is to low to over take the multiplication of Muslims It is inevitable the Europe will become "Eurabia" .

YouTube - WHAT ISLAM IS NOT

YouTube - Muslim Demographics

The second video said that the illegal immigrant population brought America's fertility rate to 2.11 which is the "bare minimum" to "sustain a culture".

So I guess illegal immigration saves us from the muslim overlords...

... or am I missing the point?:eusa_whistle:

Thanks for watching, the videos are not vague.

The video is not vague, but it well over-estimates. If Europe and Russia continues the same path, Muslims will be the majority in France, Beliguim, Germany, Denmark, Spain sometime the second half of this century. Russia, Denmark and Beliguim are probably going to have the majority the 1/2 half.

Yeah, so you are saying, it will take some time.
No reason to be concerned because it will take some time, I mean just because something takes a long time to do.
Its like it isn't happening at all . Ignore it like gingivitis or cancer .

Forum List

Back