Germany will become a totalitarian Islamic/African state in just two generations

I hope our new Muslim masters allow us to keep German beer!

Japanese have better beer than the Germans and while that whole Pearl Harbor thing was kind of a dick punch, at least they didn't try to annihilate and entire segment of humanity.

Murdering thousands of defenseless women and children. A war crime for which we have yet to recognize and accept.

Poor Germans ... my heart bleeds.

web3-little-auschwitz-concentration-camp-public-domain.jpg%3Fw%3D1200

In my opinion, they got off way easier than they deserve.
Following that logic, the many Muslim nations destroyed by W and BO, should now murder vast numbers of innocent Americans.

Murdering thousands of defenseless women and children. A war crime for which we have yet to recognize and accept.

Following that logic, the many Muslim nations destroyed by W and BO, should now murder vast numbers of innocent Americans.

What nations destroyed? All the Muslim nations are still there.

Ultimately, what becomes of Germany isn't a big concern for me.

If you're an American I think it is, though. And here is why.

Germans are projecting all their rage, anger and frustration on AMERICA for this travesty. Because of their past, they can't blame the "poor minorities" who are actually inflicting damage.

So they are turning their ire on the nation that helped them rebuild after they tried to destroy the world not 70 years ago.

They hate Trump. Okay.

But they hate America too, and have for years. Do not fool yourselves. And this will get worse as their nation devolves.

Look out for the Germans.
I can understand why they hate America. Our leaders turned the ME upside down with their covert wars and support of terrorist groups, causing the refugee crisis.

Regarding WWII, we bombed them back to the Stone Age. Murdering thousands of defenseless women and children. A war crime for which we have yet to recognize and accept.

First statement is arguable. Second is utter crap.
Yeah we Americans don’t like our leaders being called war criminals, yet it is so apparent.

What nations destroyed? All the Muslim nations are still there.
I knew you were too shallow for an intelligent debate. Stick with posting pictures. You do that well.

Germans are projecting all their rage, anger and frustration on AMERICA for this travesty. Because of their past, they can't blame the "poor minorities" who are actually inflicting damage.

So they are turning their ire on the nation that helped them rebuild after they tried to destroy the world not 70 years ago.

They hate Trump. Okay.

But they hate America too, and have for years. Do not fool yourselves. And this will get worse as their nation devolves.

I can understand why they hate America. Our leaders turned the ME upside down with their covert wars and support of terrorist groups, causing the refugee crisis.

Regarding WWII, we bombed them back to the Stone Age. Murdering thousands of defenseless women and children. A war crime for which we have yet to recognize and accept.

Yeah we Americans don’t like our leaders being called war criminals, yet it is so apparent.

In some cases the shoe might somewhat fit. In WW2, not even close.

If you're an American I think it is, though. And here is why.Germans are projecting all their rage, anger and frustration on AMERICA for this travesty. Because of their past, they can't blame the "poor minorities" who are actually inflicting damage.So they are turning their ire on the nation that helped them rebuild after they tried to destroy the world not 70 years ago. They hate Trump. Okay. But they hate America too, and have for years. Do not fool yourselves. And this will get worse as their nation devolves.Look out for the Germans.
`
Your opinion is without fact or merit. They do hate trump but around the world, that's normal. Who doesn't (except for evangelical and the extreme right).

People who are grown ups?

They hate Trump. Okay.

In some cases the shoe might somewhat fit. In WW2, not even close.
There is no question that FDR and Truman were war criminals. What they did to Germany and Japan, was no different from what those tyrannical regimes did.

I knew you were too shallow for an intelligent debate.

What, precisely, are we debating? You claim the US has destroyed Muslim countries. I submit that they came pre-destroyed and, spoiler alert, it was an inside job.

What they did to Germany and Japan, was no different from what those tyrannical regimes did.

I must have missed the part in History class where we invaded sovereign nations with no pretense, turned their citizens into to slave laborers, committed genocide on an industrial scale.

Want to fill in those missing historical events for me?

What they did to Germany and Japan, was no different from what those tyrannical regimes did.

I must have missed the part in History class where we invaded sovereign nations with no pretense, turned their citizens into to slave laborers, committed genocide on an industrial scale.

You will have read history my son. Real history. Not the lies told you by statists.

You will have read history my son. Real history. Not the lies told you by statists.

I'm all ears... enlighten me to your historical 'truths' that the rest of us missed.

I'm all ears... enlighten me to your historical 'truths' that the rest of us missed.
Sorry but I have done it on this forum several times over the years. You will have to do it yourself.

I was once just like you. Then I educated myself and applied logic. It’s not hard, but many Americans just can’t accept the truth.

Forum List

Back