Germany to vote on destroying marriage

USMB Republicans:

Oh, but we don't hate gays anymore. We haven't hated them for a long time.
Since you are whining that MY opinion is EVERY republicans opinion I can say EVERY violent ANTIFA clown's opinion is EVERY democrats opinion. Including yours snowflake.
Yes, that's how it works now they accept gay marriage while pretenting of being Christian.
In all this religion has really lost its place, homosexuals, Islamists all this beautiful world of peoples now have all their rights.
And if some do not agree and well they are wrong.
Yes, that's right, two dads or two moms and you have to get used to living with terrorist attacks.
We all have rights. That is the point .
Why do you want to deny them to Gay people ?
Does it make your life better ?
What right is there to marry?

USMB Republicans:

Since you are whining that MY opinion is EVERY republicans opinion I can say EVERY violent ANTIFA clown's opinion is EVERY democrats opinion. Including yours snowflake.
Yes, that's how it works now they accept gay marriage while pretenting of being Christian.
In all this religion has really lost its place, homosexuals, Islamists all this beautiful world of peoples now have all their rights.
Yes, that's right, two dads or two moms and you have to get used to living with terrorist attacks.
Well I am married so I suspect that there is a right.

USMB Republicans:

Well I am married so I suspect that there is a right.
Why are you so full of crap? What right is there to marry?

That is your opinion not everybody else, you are the one who don't respect the choice of others peoples by imposing Something that make other uncomfortable

Listen you disgrace to the Western World. If your friends are uncomfortable with gay couples they are assholes. Just like the assholes that had problems with mixed race couples.
Fuck you ok
That is your opinion not everybody else, you are the one who don't respect the choice of others peoples by imposing Something that make other uncomfortable

Listen you disgrace to the Western World. If your friends are uncomfortable with gay couples they are assholes. Just like the assholes that had problems with mixed race couples.
No you are a asshole, shut your big mouth.
raw.gif

Forum List

Back