Germany takes welcome action

That's "Rover"...capital R for the likes of you. I'm waiting for your post about all of the Nazi's who were in New Jersey in the 18th Century. I'm sure it'll be good stuff.

for ONE of them-----EDISON. how's them apples??? Our dear Tom was damned influenced by your hero FORD

OH GEE----I just noticed that MISTER ROVER asked me about NAZIS IN THE USA in the 18th century------EDISON was 19th century------but then again------I did not say there were Nazis in the USA in the 18th century-------in fact------I said IN MY CHILDHOOD_---------which came considerably AFTER the 18th century. (for the record, I do use the term "Nazi" for gross anti semite anytime in history

Rotherham is not the whole world you nazi infant. Its not even the biggest town in South Yorkshire.

Well, that sure makes the gang rape of children A OK.

Thanks for clearing that up.

clear it up for me-------what is ROTHERHAM? is that like Nottingham----home of
Robin Hood?. Robin and his merry men did not rape children. Yorkshire?
is that like YORK-------stopover for RICHARD THE LIONHEARTED?
Rotherham is the city in Northern England where gangs of Pakistani men were allowed to gang rape underage British girls with perfect impunity for many years. Similar events have also occurred all over the rest of the u.k. where the fact the perps are Muslims indulging in acts to intimidate the natives of the host country has resulted in their doing what they please.

Anybody who opposes Muslim rape gangs is called names, and people are so fearful of being called named that they allow it to happen.
And of course this is a problem that relates just to muslims ?

Rotherham is not the whole world you nazi infant. Its not even the biggest town in South Yorkshire.

Well, that sure makes the gang rape of children A OK.

Thanks for clearing that up.

clear it up for me-------what is ROTHERHAM? is that like Nottingham----home of
Robin Hood?. Robin and his merry men did not rape children. Yorkshire?
is that like YORK-------stopover for RICHARD THE LIONHEARTED?
Rotherham is the city in Northern England where gangs of Pakistani men were allowed to gang rape underage British girls with perfect impunity for many years. Similar events have also occurred all over the rest of the u.k. where the fact the perps are Muslims indulging in acts to intimidate the natives of the host country has resulted in their doing what they please.

Anybody who opposes Muslim rape gangs is called names, and people are so fearful of being called named that they allow it to happen.
And of course this is a problem that relates just to muslims ?

Probably not------did anyone ASSERT "only muslims do it"??

Forum List

Back