Germany rejects Obama

I believe your really a closet liberal trying to help Obama. Please....:anj_stfu:

At least until you can post something of substance...

A suspicion that isn't entirely without merit.

Boards like these are often plagued with trolls pretending to be the very worst, most ignorant posters for the other side.

One thing I know for sure...Wow seeks confrontation by posting inflammatory posts which bring no intellectual credit to the conservatives (for that matter, not even the neo-cons) on this board.

Ah, yes, now I understand.

Our policies toward Iran have been mostly disasterous for us since 1953(?) when we installed the Peacock thone and trained their secret police.

If there's any nation in that region that we should be trying to make an ally, it has GOT to be Iran.

Thank you very much CIA for once again proving to us that you are the loose cannons of American foreign policy and diplomacy.

Based on the information I continue to read about the history of that organziation I am convinced that they must be run by the same nitwits who ran the British Empire into the ground.

Ironically, as much as I hammer the CIA, of late, I believe that we need an effective intelligence agency more than ever.

Our allies stand behind us for relevant causes. Afghanistan is an example of that. Iraq is an example of the opposite.

So why has Iraq been more successful than Afghanistan thus far? Care to offer an explanation of how much better we perform with our allies' help?

You might call a friend to bail you out of jail, but a real friend would be sitting right there next to you in the cell.

If this is the imply that the reasons the Oval Office had for going to Iraq were not self serving, I take great exception.

I implied no such thing, Me pointing out some of our allies had selfish reasons to oppose the war in Iraq, does not equate to me believing we did not have our own selfish reasons to invade Iraq.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back