Germany Rejected Nuclear Power—and Deadly Emissions Spiked

We have much to fear from an industry in which not a single worker has been killed on the job EVER, and where the only harms from its greatest "accident" emanated from the creative minds of personal injury lawyers.

Hopefully, SMR's will not be killed by the enviro-weenies.

Everything the Left touches they destroy.
Tearing down Western Civilization is a feature, not a bug, to the Left.

Germany Rejected Nuclear Power—and Deadly Emissions Spiked.

The way you fix all that is to convince greenies that Biomass Conversion is a good thing.. Til they find out that new Green plant is burning garbage... Seriously, these people are really not capable of taking control of the German power industry...

Not only are they stressing their coal plants to try and flatten out their flaky solar/wind "investments", but they are actually building more "incinerators" and CALLING them green...

If you can burn garbage cleanly, you can burn coal cleanly.. We can't do that HERE because OUR MORONS made a law that says if you want to invest in an anti-pollution stack upgrade, you MUST ALSO COMPLY WITH ONEROUS CO2 standards... Which of course, they CANT.. Because the cleaner you burn coal with no REAL pollution, the more CO2 you're gonna emit...

1% of econauts marching in the streets really understand ANY of this...

Germany should be prime solar energy territor...oops...that was Algeria...

What German solar power looks like this time of year....

1865-1339193057-dec27dd18df511af2091aa8dbacb492b.jpg

Hurry up and sweep those panels. My VienerShnitzel needs reheating...

Germany should be prime solar energy territor...oops...that was Algeria...

What German solar power looks like this time of year....

1865-1339193057-dec27dd18df511af2091aa8dbacb492b.jpg

Hurry up and sweep those panels. My VienerShnitzel needs reheating...

I remember when the then Chancellor Gerhard Schröder made a pledge to shut down all nuclear power plants, at the rate of one a year. This was during the hysterical aftermath of Chernobyl.

We remember thinking at the time, all well and good, but in a shortfall, where would Germany buy its power from. France of course. With many of their nuclear facilities constructed right near the German border.

If you think about it, it sort of defeats the original objective.

Turning Germany into a colony is difficult when the keepers destroy their countries as well.

Germany is surreptitiously colonising America. If you had but noticed.
German companies are partaking in the global free trade that America has supported, where ever US companies planned to settle. The other way round is colonizing? The hypocrisy behind this is astonishing. Americans want German and Japanese cars because of their superior quality.

Turning Germany into a colony is difficult when the keepers destroy their countries as well.

German companies are partaking in the global free trade that America has supported, where ever US companies planned to settle. The other way round is colonizing? The hypocrisy behind this is astonishing. Americans want German and Japanese cars because of their superior quality.

You used the C word. So I followed in line. :)

The Iranians like American vehicles. Especially for funerals .

You misunderstood. America doesn´t care whether Germany is weak or strong. The old colony powers do. Especially Americans should understand that, don´t you think?

You misunderstood. America doesn´t care whether Germany is weak or strong. The old colony powers do. Especially Americans should understand that, don´t you think?

I try not to. Think that is. Not on this site.

With one or two exceptions.

You misunderstood, btw.

I try not to. Think that is. Not on this site.

With one or two exceptions.

You misunderstood, btw.
The nigs in London and Paris fear Germany, its economic and potential military power. America on the other hand values Germany´s strength. People with money buy American stuff.
The US should be on our side. But Washington doesn´t want to have others on eye level. That will be impossible and America will have to make decisions.

Not to mention the islamaphobic angle...how many more "refugees" could they have welcomed if they didn't waste all that money.

Forum List

Back