Germany: Refugees love President Assad

The secular Syrian Government is contrary to Sharia.
This is not fully correrct. Sharia law can be used if both parties, for example in a trial, agree. The government does not allow the Sharia law to be enforced on people who don´t want it.

captain blei is a bit naïve regarding social pressure amongst muslims
Bashar puts a heavy combat boot into your asshole if you dare to enforce your Islamism on others.

right ---he is an ALAWITE-----almost SHIITE ------uhm----I have no ISLAMISM-----to Bashar the alawite suck up to Hezbollah-----:Islamism means WAHHABISM----the hated
SUNNI STUFF
The government is not Alawi, Shia, Sunni, Druze or Christian. The government does not constitute an Alawi rule over a Sunni majority. Most ministers are Sunni. The government is secular.

right ----even SADAAM has a few Christians scattered in high places--------that ploy had been going on for lots of decades
-------in the BAATHIST FACADE. Ask any intelligent escapee from Lebanon-----of the Maronite stripe. In fact ask anyone of many Christians who fled to Israel long before the present onset of Syrian barbarity

This is not fully correrct. Sharia law can be used if both parties, for example in a trial, agree. The government does not allow the Sharia law to be enforced on people who don´t want it.

Bashar puts a heavy combat boot into your asshole if you dare to enforce your Islamism on others.

right ---he is an ALAWITE-----almost SHIITE ------uhm----I have no ISLAMISM-----to Bashar the alawite suck up to Hezbollah-----:Islamism means WAHHABISM----the hated
SUNNI STUFF
The government is not Alawi, Shia, Sunni, Druze or Christian. The government does not constitute an Alawi rule over a Sunni majority. Most ministers are Sunni. The government is secular.

right ----even SADAAM has a few Christians scattered in high places--------that ploy had been going on for lots of decades
-------in the BAATHIST FACADE. Ask any intelligent escapee from Lebanon-----of the Maronite stripe. In fact ask anyone of many Christians who fled to Israel long before the present onset of Syrian barbarity
They would confirm what I say.

SUNNI STUFF

They would confirm what I say.

they don't------in fact another group of interest are the Coptic
escapees from the BAATHISM of Nasser-----followed by that of SADAT -----and after him and even Mubarak ----who seemed ---even to me----kinda moderate-----NOT SO ACCORDING TO MY COPTIC INFORMANTS----another too damned Baathist pig (probably not Islamic ENOUGH---for
muslims)

I just want to add - for the correctness and information - that refugees do really love Bashar.

316026_img650x420_img650x420_crop.jpg

315976_img650x420_img650x420_crop.jpg

315893_img650x420_img650x420_crop.jpg

315880_img650x420_img650x420_crop.jpg

Beirut roads paralyzed by Syrian voters headed to polls

Forum List

Back