Germany records Hottest April ever +5°C = 9°F !

I bet where ever there is a hottest ever, there is a corresponding coldest ever. bet your bippy.

I Bet where ever there is a hottest ever, there is a corresponding coldest ever. bet your bippy.
Why "bet" you MORON?
If you were even 10% Internet/Google literate, you should be able to find it EASILY.

But you are a 12 IQ Moron, who contributes Nothing factual to this board, and didn't even think to Look!
Really, too Stupid to even begin to debate: a One-Line Troll.

PS: even if you did find One day in one locale...
it wouldn't match a MONTH in a Large country SHATTERING a record by 9 degrees fahrenheit.
`

Last edited:
I Bet where ever there is a hottest ever, there is a corresponding coldest ever. bet your bippy.
Why "bet" you MORON?
If you were even 10% Internet/Google literate, you should be able to find it EASILY.

But you are a 12 IQ Moron, who contributes Nothing factual to this board, and didn't even think to Look!
Really, too Stupid to even begin to debate: a One-Line Troll.

PS: even if you did find One day in one locale...
it wouldn't match a MONTH in a Large country SHATTERING a record by 9 degrees fahrenheit.
`

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:who's bigger, the country of Germany or USA?

More left drone fantasy horse crap...

Regional weather event.... Nothing more..

Not even a record in the longer physical record..
Come again Denialist Clown?
It was not only record, and not only for day or two (like ALL of skookerasbil's tiny Crap), it DESTROYED the record for the Month for a large country
`
Bull Shit..

The ONLY record it smashed was the heavily adjusted and manipulated Karl Et Al garbage... Where they cooled the past and adjusted up the present.

I am laughing at your total ignorance and acceptance of the shit you've been fed.

This isn't merely a City, or a province (like N Ontario), this is a Large country... And not for a Day or two, but for a Whole Month.
And they didn't just beat the old records, they Destroyed them
Never seen such a long period of Weather in such a large area Shatter a record by so much, and that doesn't include the rest of Europe which was probably along for the same ride.

Germany records hottest April ever
The National Meteorological Service reports that April 2018 was the warmest April in the recorded history of German weather. Average temperatures were 5 degrees higher than during the comparison period from 1961 to 1990.
Germany records hottest April ever | DW | 30.04.2018

The year 2018 saw the warmest recorded April in German history, beating the previous record set in 2009, the National Meteorological Service (DWD) reported on Monday.

At a projected 12.4° Celsius (54 F), the average temperature proved 5° Celsius (9 F) higher than the April value from the internationally valid comparison period from 1961-1990 and 4° higher than the figure from 1981-2010.
[.....]

OH BOY! Recorded history begins in 1961! No wonder they ignored the 1930's. It was WAAAAAY the heck hotter than this "hottest evah!" Bullshite....

My cousin lives in Minnesota. He told me the lake up there had the latest ice melt since 1857. So using the Germany logic can we claim this means the earth is cooling?
1. There is no evidence for your claim except Heresay: "Your cousin told you" (and you may be just fabricating that)
(I provided credible links for my claim)
2. Even if he did tell you, we have NO evidence that he knows if it's really true.
(whose keeping daily records for lakes in Minn since 1857? LOFL)
3. Even IF true, it's a LAKE you ******* Moron, not a Huge country, and Not for a month.
4. You're an idiot, and the whole story probably BS, but in any and all cases, worthless garbage.
5. IOW, you have no biz in debate with only 3rd party anecdote you Clown.
`

Last edited:
It may be a little warm in Germany but it has been cold as hell in the US. Global warming my ass!

Spring shiver: Last month was USA's coldest April in more than 20 years

If you thought it was unusually cold last month, you were right: April 2018 was the USA's coldest April in 21 years, a new report says.

And for two states in the Upper Midwest — Iowa and Wisconsin — it was the coldest April since records began in 1895.

"Both states shattered their previous records from 1907 by about 1.5 degrees, an impressive crushing" of the former record, according to Weather Channel meteorologist Jonathan Erdman.

Record-breaking snow also accompanied the cold in many areas, wreaking havoc with baseball schedules and seriously delaying the onset of spring.

During April, the average U.S. temperature was 48.9 degrees, which was 2.2 degrees below average, "making it the 13th-coldest April on record and the coldest since 1997," the report said.

My cousin lives in Minnesota. He told me the lake up there had the latest ice melt since 1857. So using the Germany logic can we claim this means the earth is cooling?
1. There is no evidence for your claim except Heresay: "Your cousin told you" (and you may be just fabricating that)
2. Even if he did tell you, we have NO evidence that he knows if it's really true.
3. Even IF true, it's a LAKE you ******* Moron, not a Huge country, and Not for a month.
4. You're an idiot, and the whole story probably BS, but in any and all cases, worthless garbage.
`
You need to get back on your meds.

It may be a little warm in Germany but it has been cold as hell in the US. Global warming my ass!

If you thought it was unusually cold last month, you were right: April 2018 was the USA's coldest April in 21 years, a new report says.

And for two states in the Upper Midwest — Iowa and Wisconsin — it was the coldest April since records began in 1895.

"Both states shattered their previous records from 1907 by about 1.5 degrees, an impressive crushing" of the former record, according to Weather Channel meteorologist Jonathan Erdman.

Record-breaking snow also accompanied the cold in many areas, wreaking havoc with baseball schedules and seriously delaying the onset of spring.

During April, the average U.S. temperature was 48.9 degrees, which was 2.2 degrees below average, "making it the 13th-coldest April on record and the coldest since 1997," the report said.
20 Years is NOT EVER/Since records are kept (138 years in Germany)

and it's Dishonest to say "a little Warm in Germany"
It Shattered the since-1880 Monthly record by 8 or 9 DEGREES F... unlike the USA's 20 year incremental change.

Bye
`

Last edited:
If anyone is interested in the truth, here it is.

In the late 60's climate scientists were warning of a pending global ice age. They were so certain that another ice age was coming that in the 70's they began monitoring the polar ice caps. So when they began monitoring the ice caps, it was at the peak of ice growth hence their fear of an ice age. Since then, the Earth has been warming (i.e. Coming out of the cold period) and the caps have been receding from their peak growth, obviously.

Monitoring the ice caps is relatively new, not even 50 years, given that now the ice caps shrinking is beginning to slow down and, in the case of the Antarctic ice caps, return to growing again I'd say that in another 5 to 10 years don't be shocked to hear climate scientists start warning of an ice age again. (some are already doing so)

Main point is humans have no effect on the climate of the Earth. We really aren't all that important. I'd wager that there is more of the Earth's surface that has never had a human on it than there is that has (if that makes any sense, it's almost 11 pm)

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

`
You need to get back on your meds.
IOW, you're full of ****, and have no answer and ZERO documentation for your claim..
which again, and in Any case, was MeaningLess.
`

Last edited:
Bull Shit..

The ONLY record it smashed was the heavily adjusted and manipulated Karl Et Al garbage... Where they cooled the past and adjusted up the present.

I am laughing at your total ignorance and acceptance of the shit you've been fed.
Wrong Goofy
OH BOY! Recorded history begins in 1961! No wonder they ignored the 1930's. It was WAAAAAY the heck hotter than this "hottest evah!" Bullshite....
This is a special Clown among many exceptional Idiots here (skookerasbil, jc456, Bill_bob, etc).
I already Posted this earlier you 12 IQ Dildos.

My #39

Here's a fuller breakdown of the Month Regionally.

Sunny and dry: Germany records hottest April ever
2 May 2018

Deutschland last month saw the highest average temperatures ever recorded for the month of April, according to the German Weather Service (DWD).

Last month was the Warmest April since Weather Records Began well over a Century ago in 1881, the DWD reported on Monday.

The average temperature throughout Germany last month was 12.4C - that is a whole 5C higher than the April value from the internationally valid comparison period from 1961-1990 and 4C above a later reference period from 1981-2010.

It was dry with above-average sunshine duration and particularly summer-like in the second half of the month, the DWD states, adding that April saw a clear lack of precipitation.

Southern regions of the country enjoyed the largest amount of sun; Bavaria tied with its neighbour Baden-Württemberg as both racked up 250 hours of sunshine.

SEE ALSO: Summer in April? Highs of up to 30C on the way for parts of Germany

Berlin stands out as the federal state which had the highest average temperature in April at 13.8C, as the Statista infographic below shows.

1525261772_20180502_Temperaturen.jpg

The German capital was followed by Brandenburg, Saxony-Anhalt and Saxony - each with an average temperature of 13C.

The states which showed the largest deviation (5.7C) from the multi-year average were Saxony and Thuringia, respectively.

And on the other end of the scale, Schleswig-Holstein was Germany's coldest state in April with temperatures averaging just 9.9C.

In order to find the coldest ever April one would have to go way back in history, according to the DWD, as the warmest months have all been recorded in recent years.​

Last edited:
It was cold therefore doesn’t count

`
Too Funny:

You have a warm region and its OMG WERE GONNA FRY ITS AWG... When someone else shows you empirical (observed) evidence of long term cooling of a region you call them stupid....

Do you have any idea how stupid you look?

Bull Shit..

Wrong Goofy
This is a special Clown among many exceptional Idiots here (skookerasbil, jc456, Bill_bob, etc).
I already Posted this earlier you 12 IQ Dildos.

My #39

Here's a fuller breakdown of the Month Regionally.

2 May 2018

Deutschland last month saw the highest average temperatures ever recorded for the month of April, according to the German Weather Service (DWD).

Last month was the Warmest April since Weather Records Began well over a Century ago in 1881, the DWD reported on Monday.

The average temperature throughout Germany last month was 12.4C - that is a whole 5C higher than the April value from the internationally valid comparison period from 1961-1990 and 4C above a later reference period from 1981-2010.

It was dry with above-average sunshine duration and particularly summer-like in the second half of the month, the DWD states, adding that April saw a clear lack of precipitation.

Southern regions of the country enjoyed the largest amount of sun; Bavaria tied with its neighbour Baden-Württemberg as both racked up 250 hours of sunshine.

SEE ALSO: Summer in April? Highs of up to 30C on the way for parts of Germany

Berlin stands out as the federal state which had the highest average temperature in April at 13.8C, as the Statista infographic below shows.

1525261772_20180502_Temperaturen.jpg

The German capital was followed by Brandenburg, Saxony-Anhalt and Saxony - each with an average temperature of 13C.

The states which showed the largest deviation (5.7C) from the multi-year average were Saxony and Thuringia, respectively.

And on the other end of the scale, Schleswig-Holstein was Germany's coldest state in April with temperatures averaging just 9.9C.

In order to find the coldest ever April one would have to go way back in history, according to the DWD, as the warmest months have all been recorded in recent years.​
I tell you your using made up Karl Et AL crap and what do you post up as proof of your assertions... Karl Et Al CRAP...

Do you always use circular fallacy...?

You don't have a damn clue what your posting up or what data was used to create their narrative. Your happy to spout their crap without an ounce of fact to back up your assertions. You are the definition of "useful Idiot".

20 Years is NOT EVER/Since records are kept (138 years in Germany)

and it's Dishonest to say "a little Warm in Germany"
It Shattered the since-1880 Monthly record by 8 or 9 DEGREES F... unlike the USA's 20 year incremental change.

Bye
`

Some states shattered the record from 1907. You didn't read everything, did you?

I suspect that 138 years ago there were about three measurement of temperatures in Germany. Most likely only in the universities.

One of the problems with looking at historical data is prior to recent modern times is that very little were collected. Most of the temperature data were collected in the US and Europe, mostly in universities and big cities in the US and Europe. Large areas of the earth was not recorded very much like South America, Africa and large parts of Asia.

The UK Royal Naval ships collected ship air temperature data every day the ships were at sea all over the world and the data is in archived log books but has never been entered into a data base.

By the way, Germany and most of the world went through a very warm spell a few hundred years ago called the Medieval Warming Period. Guess what? The CO2 levels were lower than what they are now. Kind of shoots a big hole in that CO2 causes global warming theory, doesn't it?

Man made global warming is a scam.

you know we've been told that the US only occupies 3% of the globe so it has no value to use it as a resource to a AGW argument. But the smaller country of Germany is much more important to that global event. People, one just can't make up the nutjobs on the left talking points. wow.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

you know we've been told that the US only occupies 3% of the globe so it has no value to use it as a resource to a AGW argument. But the smaller country of Germany is much more important to that global event. People, one just can't make up the nutjobs on the left talking points. wow.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Germany is what, about the size of California or something?

These Moon Bat nutjobs have a hard time understanding climate science just like they have a hard time understanding economics, ethics, history, the Constitution and biology.

Germany is what, about the size of California or something?

These Moon Bat nutjobs have a hard time understanding climate science just like they have a hard time understanding economics, ethics, history, the Constitution and biology.

We need to track those German CO2 molecules real closely

Forum List

Back