Germany rebuffs Obama

In fairness, it was the Bush administration that handed this mess down to Obama. Two wars and a ruined economy...the guy is doing the best he can.

In fairness can't you Obamabots EVER admit that your messiah does in fact do some wrong, and take some responsibility for the failure you helped get elected into office? Of course you can't.

Gotta love smart power and glass houses.

Germany's finance minister is rejecting U.S. President Barack Obama's calls on Europe to move faster in fighting its debt crisis, telling him to get the American deficit under control instead.
Wolfgang Schaeuble told public broadcaster ZDF in an interview late Sunday that "people are always very quick at giving others advice."
He says: "Mr. Obama should first of all take care of reducing the American deficit, which is higher than in the eurozone."

News from The Associated Press

So sad. Everyone and Obama are telling Germans that it is NOT about deficits. That it was NEVER about deficits.

German obsession with austerity and low inflation at the expense of growth has brought euro on the brink of collapse. Yet all that Schaeuble could muster in reply is that US deficits are higher than in eurozone. How pathetic is that?

Gotta love smart power and glass houses.

Germany's finance minister is rejecting U.S. President Barack Obama's calls on Europe to move faster in fighting its debt crisis, telling him to get the American deficit under control instead.
Wolfgang Schaeuble told public broadcaster ZDF in an interview late Sunday that "people are always very quick at giving others advice."
He says: "Mr. Obama should first of all take care of reducing the American deficit, which is higher than in the eurozone."

News from The Associated Press

So sad. Everyone and Obama are telling Germans that it is NOT about deficits. That it was NEVER about deficits.

German obsession with austerity and low inflation at the expense of growth has brought euro on the brink of collapse. Yet all that Schaeuble could muster in reply is that US deficits are higher than in eurozone. How pathetic is that?

I think Wolfgang was telling Mr. Soetoro to stfu. Not pathetic in the least... Barry was wrong, and Wolfgang set him straight.

In fairness can't you Obamabots EVER admit that your messiah does in fact do some wrong, and take some responsibility for the failure you helped get elected into office? Of course you can't.

Of course he made mistakes - every President makes mistakes. I'm simply making the point that some Republican messiah wouldn't have done a better job with the economy. Also, Obama did make the very risky call to go into Pakistan after Bin Laden. You have to admit, the man does have some balls. I wouldn't call him a total failure.

Of course he made mistakes - every President makes mistakes. I'm simply making the point that some Republican messiah wouldn't have done a better job with the economy. Also, Obama did make the very risky call to go into Pakistan after Bin Laden. You have to admit, the man does have some balls. I wouldn't call him a total failure.

That's a ridiculous statement... How do you profess to know how anyone would have done anything better, or worse for that matter??? Preposterous. Bin Laden? So he gave the go ahead, but the Military gets my credit for that. You certainly aren't bringing very much to the table with regards to Obama's accomplishments. and saying "you wouldn't call him a total failure" isn't saying very much in the "positive" department.

Funny how his aggressive strikes on Pakistan are cited when he gets bin Laden. And ignored when there are dozens of Paki soldier bodies left behind. Overall -- his aggressive attitude towards Pakistan has bought us LESS security for Afghanistan, not more..

That's a ridiculous statement... How do you profess to know how anyone would have done anything better, or worse for that matter??? Preposterous. Bin Laden? So he gave the go ahead, but the Military gets my credit for that. You certainly aren't bringing very much to the table with regards to Obama's accomplishments. and saying "you wouldn't call him a total failure" isn't saying very much in the "positive" department

Yeah, of course you have to give the military the credit. I'm just saying that if you consider what Eagle Claw's failure did to Jimmy Carter, you surely have to give Obama some recognition for going ahead with the Bin Laden raid.

Funny how his aggressive strikes on Pakistan are cited when he gets bin Laden. And ignored when there are dozens of Paki soldier bodies left behind. Overall -- his aggressive attitude towards Pakistan has bought us LESS security for Afghanistan, not more..

How do you know that? That's where Al Qaeda are - most sources seem to confirm that the strikes on Pakistan have destroyed Al Qaeda's leadership and plunged the organisation into chaos. And of course you hear about the death of Pakistani troops. It was all over the news a few months ago when US helicopters destroyed a Pakistani border post. And that didn't reflect very well on Obama's strategy.

Obama, the spend and borrow President:clap2::clap2:

$what-change-looks-like.jpg

Forum List

Back