Germany: Puppet intelligence working against own politicians and companies for NSA

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
220px-003_Protest_gegen_Acta_in_Munich.JPG

The German foreign intelligence service BND is accused of processing NSA requests targeting politicians and companies in Europe. The henchmen service that can now face a lawsuit about treason processed 42.000 NSA requests that also targeted German interests.

Defizite identifiziert Deutscher Geheimdienst BNDhalf NSA bei Wirtschafts- und Politikspionage in Europa - Deutschland - FOCUS Online - Nachrichten
Geheimdienste BND soll US-Dienst NSA bei massiver Spionage in Europa geholfen haben - Deutschland - FOCUS Online - Nachrichten

Germany's actions in the past dictates that all facets of German society are closely scrutinized.

What were they thinking? Did it never occur to them the consequences when this would come to light?

I cuss and maledict the German Country and ist Shit capital go down Shit Country

I cuss and maledict the German Country and ist Shit capital go down Shit Country
How many of your 121 posts don´t have to do with your lunatic hatred towards Germany?
Yeahh thats correct the world shall know it.(i am not a German, and i do not want to be a one).i maledict them, included its economy and political institutions and its shit capital..go down you shit

How many of your 121 posts don´t have to do with your lunatic hatred towards Germany?
Yeahh thats correct the world shall know it.(i am not a German, and i do not want to be a one).i maledict them, included its economy and political institutions and its shit capital..go down you shit
You should at least add an explanation for your special relationship with Germany.

I am US American and I maledict the German Country and its capital massive, These are truly words.

I am US American and I maledict the German Country and its capital massive, These are truly words.
Yes, these are words. Almost frightening, that fact. The words, however, failed to form an explanation for your rejection of Germany. So there are remaining doubts of that your use of words follows logic conclusions.

New Topics

Forum List

Back