CDZ Germany Prosecutes Auschwitz Guard. Good Thing or Not?

It matters because the marxist media isn't being honest with the world (as usual).

Groenig was a jewish bookkeeper at the German labor camp. The marxist media should admit that instead of hiding it.

It matters because the marxist media isn't being honest with the world (as usual).

Groenig was a jewish bookkeeper at the German labor camp. The marxist media should admit that instead of hiding it.
If you know about it it wasn't hidden all that well now was it?

It was hidden; i.e. covered up by the JMSM.

But, not by certain people in the alternative media.

did the internment camps

routinely gas the captives

Was it this guard's duty to gas the captives?

he went along with it

he should be hung until dead

A large portion of the entire nation went along with it as well.

Should we gather anyone that supported Hitler in his rise to power? Any civilian that sat complacently by? How about those that worked in the factories that produced the weapons that the soldiers carried or the uniforms they wore?

The question that I really am interested in is where the line is drawn – where do you start putting people for death for war crimes and letting people off entirely?

the masses and masses of sheep that knew about it but did nothing

or very little have to live with it

many had to clean up the mess they allowed

civilians that used slave labor are war criminals as wa as those

that worked the camps

executed the people

hauled them to their deaths

all war criminals

it is a little off topic but have you seen

Alfred Hitchcock holocaust film

it came out last January

I didn't but I did see the boy in the striped pajamas, did you see that film? Also - did you see the film, Good. That was another one that really uncovered the truth about what mindset the German people had during that time. (many of them)

yes that is a good movie

i would really recommend the hitchcock film

or the hbo version called

night will fall

Forum List

Back