Germany: Nazi attack occures as govt incites against rightwing PEGIDA

Aren;t you concerned with the rise of Nazism and hate in Germany? Hell, the German foreign minister admitted there is a HUGE problem.German citizens without the hate gene created an app to track German hate throughout Germany....join me in preventing the rise of nazism and German aggression. We started off the 21st without German aggression, I would like to keep it that way

Its not Nazism that is rising in Germany, but decency and honesty that sees the full picture. The same is happening in all western European nations, and some is against the eastern European nations criminality.

Paranoid Personality Disorder is a disease and it requires treatment under the guidance of a qualified psychiatrist.

Paranoid Personality Disorder Treatment - PsychCentral

You cant argue against the facts, and they show that in Europe the vast majority of violent crime is committed by immigrants. The governments have kept a lid on the truth for far too long and now the truth is being told, and the immigrants don't like it. Expect civil unrest across Europe in the very near future as the indigenous take matters into their own hands and form vigilante groups to run the immigrant criminals out of civilised Europe.
Are you really stupid? Can you not even read?

Yes I can and living in Europe I can also see that the crime is committed by immigrants, with muslims being at the forefront. And this is reported in the European media, so claiming that it is a right wing crime is being dishonest. The facts show 80% of all violent crime is done by immigrants, and that the normal people of Europe are starting to rise up against the excesses of migrant crime.
Who claims that "it" is a rightwing crime, dyslectic?

The standard reply when some ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDIST cant answer the points raised, resort to name calling and lies about the oppositions mental abilities. Sorry to say NICE TRY WONT FLY
I dont care what a clown tries to make out of my thread. You just want to disturb and pervert the meaning of it.

Resorting to personal abuse just shows that you don't have the intelligence to reply to the points raised, making you the clown and the illiterate ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDIST that spots the truth as islam sees it. Don't like the truthy about islam then change islam

Aren;t you concerned with the rise of Nazism and hate in Germany? Hell, the German foreign minister admitted there is a HUGE problem.German citizens without the hate gene created an app to track German hate throughout Germany....join me in preventing the rise of nazism and German aggression. We started off the 21st without German aggression, I would like to keep it that way

Its not Nazism that is rising in Germany, but decency and honesty that sees the full picture. The same is happening in all western European nations, and some is against the eastern European nations criminality.

Paranoid Personality Disorder is a disease and it requires treatment under the guidance of a qualified psychiatrist.

Paranoid Personality Disorder Treatment - PsychCentral

Personal experience's and have you been treated for it.

As I said it is not Nazism that is rising in Germany, or any other part of Europe for that matter, but a feeling that we want to reclaim our lands and culture before the land in overran with vermin and cancers that go by the name of muslims.

Are you really stupid? Can you not even read?

Yes I can and living in Europe I can also see that the crime is committed by immigrants, with muslims being at the forefront. And this is reported in the European media, so claiming that it is a right wing crime is being dishonest. The facts show 80% of all violent crime is done by immigrants, and that the normal people of Europe are starting to rise up against the excesses of migrant crime.

The standard reply when some ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDIST cant answer the points raised, resort to name calling and lies about the oppositions mental abilities. Sorry to say NICE TRY WONT FLY
I dont care what a clown tries to make out of my thread. You just want to disturb and pervert the meaning of it.

Resorting to personal abuse just shows that you don't have the intelligence to reply to the points raised, making you the clown and the illiterate ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDIST that spots the truth as islam sees it. Don't like the truthy about islam then change islam
You still dont get it. I am not going to explain it to a retarded idiot.

Your hate is blinding you from the truth about German hate and the rise of Nazism

Your hate is blinding you from the truth about German hate and the rise of Nazism
How long does that rise take place already?

How long does that rise take place already?
HOw long did it take hitler to come to power after he was released from jail? Cut that in half because your ilk have already tasted Jew blood.

Here is a the real cause of concern in Germany.

---

Sad Documentary: This Is How They Treat Black People in Germany

You still dont get it. I am not going to explain it to a retarded idiot.

What is there to explain the facts are that all over Europe nationalism is on the rise because of failed left wing politics and mass unwanted immigration. A recent poll shows that 23% want an outright ban on all immigrants, while a further 60% want a cap on immigration. That is the people talking and it has nothing at all to do with NAZISM, we don't want any more ungrateful lazy unemployable immigrants destroying our cultures and forcing their culture on us. If they have nothing to add to the enrichment of the country then they should be turned around and sent back home. Same with asylum seekers if they have passed through another safe country then that is were they should be returned to. Any found guilty of a criminal act should be deported along with their dependants, sending out a clear message that we will no longer tolerate their violence, theft and sexual assaults.

What hate would that be then. The fact is the normal man and women on the street is sick of the left wing policies that see uncontrolled immigration, increasing welfare costs, increasing health care costs and declining education. It is nothing more than a want to return to our culture and safety from violent immigrants and terrorism.

Please note...all of the arguments supporting the rise of hate and Nazism in Germany are the same arguments used when they started WWII and attempted to exterminate the Jews. Pay attention people...the German hate gene is activated and about to explode on the free world against Jews, gays and non-whites.

How many of them were wearing swastikas?
No one.
Then it is acceptable! (but I don't believe you).

I am, although, toying with the idea of tolerating the German hate gene in an effort to take care of killer muslims. As long as we keep them on a short leash and put them back in the cages as soon as they start with their anti-Jew nonsense. It would be tough to control the savages, but I think the right leader might be able to handle these monsters.

How many of them were wearing swastikas?
No one.
Then it is acceptable! (but I don't believe you).

I am, although, toying with the idea of tolerating the German hate gene in an effort to take care of killer muslims. As long as we keep them on a short leash and put them back in the cages as soon as they start with their anti-Jew nonsense. It would be tough to control the savages, but I think the right leader might be able to handle these monsters.
Oh my... :D

Forum List

Back