GERMANY: Muslim invaders are pooping and ejaculating in the pool

I hear that Pogo donated his body to science and research, unfortunately the jar containing his "brain" will be empty, as in ZERO contents.
Well that was the whole point, to capture the first known Black Hole.

Well that ws the whole point, to capture the first known Black Hole.
Pogo has two black holes, one sitting on top of his neck, and another that he sits on. They both perform the same biological function.

You two really feelin' the butthurt from taking me on, are ya?

Here, I got just the product for your sorry asses:

Thank me later. It's an act of compassion.

Tip: after use, take a nap on a sofa or mattress. Then have a nice cup of coffee..

:rofl:

The ingredients of Pogo's gene pool are almost identical to those German pools that Muslim poop, piss, and ejaculate in.

tumblr_nu5pceUazC1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Oh come on, darling there was no need for that comment....you need severe spanking for it.

Did you bring the handcuffs?

I'm constantly armed with handcuffs....I never know when an opportunity might arise :wink: :smoke:

Well that was the whole point, to capture the first known Black Hole.

Pogo has two black holes, one sitting on top of his neck, and another that he sits on. They both perform the same biological function.

You two really feelin' the butthurt from taking me on, are ya?

Here, I got just the product for your sorry asses:

Thank me later. It's an act of compassion.

Tip: after use, take a nap on a sofa or mattress. Then have a nice cup of coffee..

:rofl:

The ingredients of Pogo's gene pool are almost identical to those German pools that Muslim poop, piss, and ejaculate in.

tumblr_nu5pceUazC1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Oh come on, darling there was no need for that comment....you need severe spanking for it.

Did you bring the handcuffs?

TEE EMMM EYE!
TEE EMMM EYE!
TEE EMMM EYE!
TEE EMMM EYE!

Uh-oh, here's trouble :wine::dev2:

‘Horrible and tragic’: Swedish asylum worker killed at refugee center

Alexandra Mezher was “an angel” — young, beautiful and, above all, kind.

She was also the face of a new and idyllic Sweden. The 22-year-old’s family hailed from Lebanon. A couple of months ago, Mezher began working at an asylum center in the city of Molndal, helping unaccompanied minor migrants adapt to life in their adopted home.

She was killed by one of those young migrants, authorities said. Now her death threatens to shatter that idyllic image of the Scandinavian country, already under strain as it reacts to an influx of refugees.

“It is so terrible. She was a person who wanted to do good,” Mezher’s cousintold Swedish newspaper Expressen. “And then he murdered her when she was doing her job.

‘Horrible and tragic’: Swedish asylum worker killed at refugee center

.... I have a memory of walking down a street in France (probably Mâcon) teaching a German girl from Stuttgart how to pronounce the Arabic word "khara" -- which the Arabs walking behind us found hilarious. ...

That's how I feel whenever you try to pretend you know anything about linguistics.

.... I have a memory of walking down a street in France (probably Mâcon) teaching a German girl from Stuttgart how to pronounce the Arabic word "khara" -- which the Arabs walking behind us found hilarious. ...

That's how I feel whenever you try to pretend you know anything about linguistics.

This is a planned disruptions and interference in German society, to take control and be able to make demands.

Nothing abut this is normal behavior, regardless of religion. They are well aware of foul water causing and spreading disease, even chlorinated pool water. This is terrorism.

This is a planned disruptions and interference in German society, to take control and be able to make demands.

Nothing abut this is normal behavior, regardless of religion. They are well aware of foul water causing and spreading disease, even chlorinated pool water. This is terrorism.
It's just a complete lack of respect. And why should they respect us? We let them fuck our daughters.

It's just a complete lack of respect. And why should they respect us? We let them fuck our daughters.

????

:eusa_clap: Bravo, Madge! Why look at you, you came up with your very own original troll post in only ten short months! Why that's less than a year! USMB is so proud, you're growing up fast.

I'm gonna set my alarm right now for next August. I don't want to miss the next installment of this enriching exercise in rhetrollical profundity.

Forum List

Back