Germany: ISIS-Refugee shot dead after axe attack in train, five injured

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Another excess of uncontrolled immigration. A 17 year old Afghan from his Afghan home in Afghanistan attacked people in a train in Bavaria with an axe and a knife and fled after the driver stopped the train. Luckily, a Special Police Forces team was around and put some bullets into him when he attacked them. In his home at a foster family, the police found a self-painted ISIS flag. ISIS claims he was sent to Germany to carry out such atrocities but there are doubts about this claim.
Five people were injured, two are still in critical condition. Among the injured are some Chinese from Honkong.

Bahnstrecke bei Würzburg: Axtangriff im Zug: IS-Hintergrund unklar - heute-Nachrichten

Another excess of uncontrolled immigration. A 17 year old Afghan from his Afghan home in Afghanistan attacked people in a train in Bavaria with an axe and a knife and fled after the driver stopped the train. Luckily, a Special Police Forces team was around and put some bullets into him when he attacked them. In his home at a foster family, the police found a self-painted ISIS flag. ISIS claims he was sent to Germany to carry out such atrocities but there are doubts about this claim.
Five people were injured, two are still in critical condition. Among the injured are some Chinese from Honkong.

Bahnstrecke bei Würzburg: Axtangriff im Zug: IS-Hintergrund unklar - heute-Nachrichten
Doubts about this claim by whom?

Not sure if every civil servant is happy with this...
Germans in general (we could say all Europeans) are very disciplined people civil obedience-wise. They are also disarmed, therefore they put up with all those stupid government policies. Maybe one day it will boil over and they sort things out for the better.

The investigation should focus on that which INSPIRED the young afghani to attack "kaffirin" in Germany. The promulgators of Islamo Nazi filth should be charged with incitement to murder.

Germans in general (we could say all Europeans) are very disciplined people civil obedience-wise. They are also disarmed, therefore they put up with all those stupid government policies. Maybe one day it will boil over and they sort things out for the better.
Not going to happen. They know outside lurks the reality but inside their matrix everything is fine. They rather would treadle those trying to educate them. I think this applies for the vast majority in Germany.

Not going to happen. They know outside lurks the reality but inside their matrix everything is fine. They rather would treadle those trying to educate them. I think this applies for the vast majority in Germany.
It is sad though. Yet, I hope a group mind would be born and crush the "oppressors"

The time for the Germans is running out every day a little bit more. They don´t care. This is why nobody is here to put an end to Europe´s self-destruction. They are too busy doing uncompensated overtime and being political correct to have time to provide a future for the children they don´t have.

The time for the Germans is running out every day a little bit more. They don´t care. This is why nobody is here to put an end to Europe´s self-destruction. They are too busy doing uncompensated overtime and being political correct to have time to provide a future for the children they don´t have.
It is also harder when there is censorship and the threat of imprisonment if one speaks out against groups of people and against the government.

It is also harder when there is censorship and the threat of imprisonment if one speaks out against groups of people and against the government.
They even labeled a band a terrorist organization and imprisoned the singer for years.

Germany today is the perfect example of the problems of curtailing free speech. They've codified it by labeling many things hate speech, so people that speak out against this are prosecuted.

That idiot Merkel was in Zuckerberg's ear about restricting speech on Facebook, and that little lefty happily complied. Just last week they arrested people in Germany for posting on anti-migrant comments on Facebook.

The people 'stand for it' as they'll be arrested for speaking out. It's nauseating that the German government is getting away with this shit.

They need to be liberated but it never works if people do not want to be liberated. It is almost impossible to comprehend how a civilised nation can be oppressed so much without any resistance. Well, there are always the scum who are more than willing to be the thugs for the government such as law enforcement. What I do not understand is why they do not vote the totalitarians out from the government?

They need to be liberated but it never works if people do not want to be liberated. It is almost impossible to comprehend how a civilised nation can be oppressed so much without any resistance. Well, there are always the scum who are more than willing to be the thugs for the government such as law enforcement. What I do not understand is why they do not vote the totalitarians out from the government?
I guess propaganda helps the government a lot too. Same in USA. Same in Ukraine, occupied by Nazis .

I guess propaganda helps the government a lot too. Same in USA. Same in Ukraine, occupied by Nazis .
Yes, unfortunately it is the same and the Global Elite controls the propaganda machine.

Sweden’s Foreign Minister Margot Wallstrom objected to Israelis shooting terrorist attackers to defend themselves. Will she now object to Germany, France, for doing the same?

Germany today is the perfect example of the problems of curtailing free speech. They've codified it by labeling many things hate speech, so people that speak out against this are prosecuted.

That idiot Merkel was in Zuckerberg's ear about restricting speech on Facebook, and that little lefty happily complied. Just last week they arrested people in Germany for posting on anti-migrant comments on Facebook.

The people 'stand for it' as they'll be arrested for speaking out. It's nauseating that the German government is getting away with this shit.

Having been away in the US for a long time, I am now back here, feeling uncomfortably unable to say what I want. Not from police etc, but the general public. A sleepwalking people comes to mind.

Having been away in the US for a long time, I am now back here, feeling uncomfortably unable to say what I want. Not from police etc, but the general public. A sleepwalking people comes to mind.

Which, of course, is exactly what the government wants. Go along with what you've been told to do, follow the program, don't question the decisions of authority.

And the left would love to do it here, we see it with this administration simply parroting talking points and mocking those that disagree with their intended actions on this issue of refugees, right on up to the president.

I have no doubt, none, that if similar laws were in effect in the US this administration and this Attorney General would be doing the exact same thing in prosecuting those that voiced their dissent to shut them up and discourage others from doing the same.

Forum List

Back