Germany FINALLY Says F U to Greece

Worst thing about speaking German is you have to spend your vacations in Germany :badgrin:

Well you could go to Switzerland or Austria. Czechoslovakia or Hungary too for that matter.

Heck Germany isn't that bad itself. You ever see the size of the beer mugs during Octoberfest, makes my mouth water just looking at them!

Germany is the last hope in Europe! Merkel is a great leaders and the Germany people have more than made up from their crimes in the past.

If the EU is relying on the nazis, it's over.

Well you could go to Switzerland or Austria. Czechoslovakia or Hungary too for that matter.

Heck Germany isn't that bad itself. You ever see the size of the beer mugs during Octoberfest, makes my mouth water just looking at them!

Germany is the last hope in Europe! Merkel is a great leaders and the Germany people have more than made up from their crimes in the past.

They are not relying on the Nazis, they are relying on Germany!

They are not relying on the Nazis, they are relying on Germany!

Germans = Nazis :Boom2: :blowup:

They still believe America will bail them out via the IMF.
And if Obama wins in November, don't be surprised if that is exactly what happens.

Worst thing about speaking German is you have to spend your vacations in Germany :badgrin:

Idiot, you make no sense.
Germany is a beautiful country, much more beautiful than the Israeli desert.
Besides that, Germans are world-travellers, although most of then travel to beaches in South-Europe in the summer period.

Besides that, Germans are world-travellers, although most of then travel to beaches in South-Europe in the summer period.

You're just sympathetic to the German nazis because you turkey islamonazis perpetrated the Armenian Holocaust. Only difference, you turkey islamonazis still deny the Armenian Holocaust.

Nazi = Islamonazi :bow3:

You both are wrong. As someone who has visited both countries I can speak on them. First, cocksucker, you have never been to Israel so don't make ignorant comments. Israel has amazing beaches, modern cities and nightlife, AMAZING historical sites and there is nothing like visiting Jerusalem. Second, you are correct, Germany is a great place to travel, esp in October. Great people, tourist sites, nightlife, food, women etc. Anyone who knocks Germany or the German people has obviously never been there.

Note: I could easily knock Turkey calling it an Islamic shithole, but I have never been there and from stories of people who have, it sounds like a fun place to visit!

You both are wrong. As someone who has visited both countries I can speak on them. First, cocksucker, you have never been to Israel so don't make ignorant comments. Israel has amazing beaches, modern cities and nightlife, AMAZING historical sites and there is nothing like visiting Jerusalem. Second, you are correct, Germany is a great place to travel, esp in October. Great people, tourist sites, nightlife, food, women etc. Anyone who knocks Germany or the German people has obviously never been there.

Note: I could easily knock Turkey calling it an Islamic shithole, but I have never been there and from stories of people who have, it sounds like a fun place to visit!

Just don't practice any infidel religions out in the open. Do not even whisper a word about the Armenian Genocide or criticize turkeys or you'll wind up in a turkish prison which you really don't want to be in

Jeez, give it up already.

Forum List

Back