Germany. Death of an eight-year-old child pushed under a train in motion

He was murdered from the US-American terrorist, who drove hundreds of miles to El Paso and had murdered there 22 people.

Odd, the radical left media keeps saying that only Mexicans died.

In a few weeks ¿or months? he liked to visit Germany. Now he will be buried in Mexico - the country of his choice.

If Crusius was the "white supremacist" that the fascists of NBC claim then he sure wasn't very good at it, what with shooting white Germans and all.

No idea what this means.

You need better translation software.

Aha - translation software still exists.

Now I get it. You are a supporter of Donald Trump, who thinks the supporters of the poltical party "democrats" are a kind of evil conspirative might.

Are you really so ignorant that you don't grasp that America is embroiled in civil war?

Difficult to see from this side of the Atlantic how deep the canon balls fly in the USA. But when our green party thinks this is a good source for alternative energies, then I'm sure we will soon have deep flying cannon balls in Germany too. With integrated reflective stripes and coated with wool, I guess. Pure metal is to dangerous. It could hurt someone.

Last edited:
He was murdered from the US-American terrorist, who drove hundreds of miles to El Paso and had murdered there 22 people.

In a few weeks ¿or months? he liked to visit Germany. Now he will be buried in Mexico - the country of his choice.

If Crusius was the "white supremacist" that the fascists of NBC claim then he sure wasn't very good at it, what with shooting white Germans and all.

No idea what this means.

Now I get it. You are a supporter of Donald Trump, who thinks the supporters of the poltical party "democrats" are a kind of evil conspirative might.

Are you really so ignorant that you don't grasp that America is embroiled in civil war?

Difficult to see from this side of the Atlantic how deep the canon balls fly in the USA. But when our green party thinks this is a good source for alternative energies, then I'm sure we will soon have deep flying cannon balls in Germany too. With integrated reflective stripes and coated with wool, I guess. Pure metal is to dangerous. It could hurt someone.

how come you fucking loon lie so much? "he was a German"...yeah,and how come he wanted to be buried in Mexico than?

besides...how about the leftist shooter in Ohio? he was antifa...you piece of fucking chicken shit

No idea what this means.

how come you fucking loon lie so much? "he was a German"...yeah,and how come he wanted to be buried in Mexico than?

He lived in Mexico and worked in the USA. Meanwhile he was in pension. Could be he thought about to go back to Germany. He was 66 years and life is for older people here more comfortable. And as far as I know he did not like to be buried in Mexico. His family has not the money to bring him home. Anyway unimportant, where someone is buried. In his case it is a good symbol for the friendship of Germans with Mexico/USA.

besides...how about the leftist shooter in Ohio?

I know nothing about this person. And from the terrorist in El Paso I know only that he had lived hundred miles away and drove to El Paso to kill there. That's a parallel structure to the man, who murdered the eight years old boy here in Germany. Rhethoric question: Was he a Muslim from Eritrea too? Was the other one a Muslim from Africa? ... For Germany I can say I wouldn't know why a Muslim in Germany should be a greater risk for the life of anyone else as it are all other people too. Greatest dangers are alcohol and drugs in this context.

he was antifa...you piece of fucking chicken shit

Okay - an antifascist is in your eyes a criminal murderer - the same time while you say so you know also that I have Jewish ancestors too - what's totally normal for traditional Germans and has nothing to do with Russia by the way. And you call me now a "piece of fucking chicken shit". And you say you are not a Nazi ... hmm ... okay. I would say we have fundamentally to change something in our relations to the USA. And you should not forget to start to have a chance to save your soul, Nazi. Leave your wrong way.

Last edited:
He isn't just of African descent,he is 100% African economic migrant/rapefugee...he pushed a 78 year old lady as well,but she managed to catch her balance and didn't fall
Merkel seems pretty insensitive to the fact that the German people are sometimes under the violence of migrants it's her fault she opened the door to more than 1,000,000 migrants.

He came from Switzerland and not from Germany. He lived in Switzerland since 2006. He is married and has three children on his own. In the moment he is in a psychiatric hospital for forensic patients. As far as I heard he started to get some months ago psychological problems. He had an aggressive dispute with a female neighbor. He locked the female neighbor in her home - so the Swiss police was looking for him because of deprivation of liberty - without international arrest warrant. Between Switzerland and Germany exists no border control. The behavior he had shown was absolutelly not typical for him. A year ago he seemed to be another man. Somehow a mystery. Whatever changed his personality - it will be interesting to find out what was really going on in his brain. Nevertheless I guess there will be no other way than to arrest this man for the rest of his life.

If you are interested in facts: In 2017 were murdered and killed 731 people in Germany. (As far as I know what we call "Mord und Totschlag" you call call only "murder" in your culture.) Within this number of murdered persons were 83 dead persons, where one or more of the suspects was not a German.

In the USA were murdered in 2015 about 16,000 people - what is only 50% of the number of murders in the 90ies. A great success. Congrats. But compared with Germany this is still high. Relativelly die in the USA 5.5 times (5500%) more people on reason of murder than in Germany (when I take this numbers here for a calculation).

The reason our murder rates are so much higher than Germany is because we have far more “minorites” than Germany, and we all know their violence and crime rates are much higher than whites.

I don't know this. I see destructed families and communities and ghettos (also ghettos for rich people or ghettos for old people or ghettos for people of the same color and so on) as a main reason for crimes. Another main reason are alcohol and drugs and for sure also a lack of money and/or quality of life. And in general it needs also a "philosophy" a "life style" a religion which gives examples and values for what's a good life and a bad life - in all situations of everything what's able to happen. Specially from the Christian messages of Blacks in the USA I was often very impressed, while I was often perplexed about "white" humpty-dumpty TV-shows in context religion.

And the totally crazy weapon fetishism of the USA grows slowly to one of the greatest threats for all US-Americans. Don't discuss with someone, who has a weapon, isn't it?

Do you have even the slightest clue,what you're talking about? how old are you?12?

So...what do you know about black communities? obviously not much...and "Elvis" is certainly not the right source either,LOL.

Did you know,that single parent families among blacks are at ~75%? I could link you a very informative video from PragerU but I guess with your limited English language ability,you won't be able to follow it...

So,how come so many black single mothers are left to raise children (often from several different men)? left wing politics...simple as...young black man are running after white women,while using their own women as little as "target practise"....among racikst blacks,there is great discontent about this btw,arguing that this will lead to the eradication of blacks in the US...just to let you know.

It didn't used to be like that though...in the sixties,life really started to look up for blacks,with more than 80% of intact family units,which provide the very base for a successful start for kids.

but he,you little racist..."white humpty dumpty shows" eh?....has to be "white shows"...lol....how impressed are you with the huge problem of single parenthood among blacks? is that the white man's fault as well?

So,and since you're such a tool in regards to immigration:

NO ONE has a problem with legal migration of useful people who come and integrate...what we have though,is a situation of mass immigration of undesirable people.Europe,Australia or the US...it's everywhere the same...religious fanatics of patriarchal societies with destinctive medieval flavor are flooding Europe,bringing with them no skills,no benefits but only costs,murder,terror and rape.

learn something

besides: you're dismissive attitude to a 8 year old boy,killed needlessy and viciously by a third world thug which YOU fucker elaborate to some saint...you are a disgusting piece of typical inhumane German manure,aren't you

Do not waste your time with the lefties facing the death of Westerners, they are completely insensitive

No idea what this means.

He lived in Mexico and worked in the USA. Meanwhile he was in pension. Could be he thought about to go back to Germany. He was 66 years and life is for older people here more comfortable. And as far as I know he did not like to be buried in Mexico. His family has not the money to bring him home. Anyway unimportant, where someone is buried. In his case it is a good symbol for the friendship of Germans with Mexico/USA.

I know nothing about this person. And from the terrorist in El Paso I know only that he had lived hundred miles away and drove to El Paso to kill there. That's a parallel structure to the man, who murdered the eight years old boy here in Germany. Rhethoric question: Was he a Muslim from Eritrea too? Was the other one a Muslim from Africa? ... For Germany I can say I wouldn't know why a Muslim in Germany should be a greater risk for the life of anyone else as it are all other people too. Greatest dangers are alcohol and drugs in this context.

Okay - an antifascist is in your eyes a criminal murderer - the same time while you say so you know also that I have Jewish ancestors too - what's totally normal for traditional Germans and has nothing to do with Russia by the way. And you call me now a "piece of fucking chicken shit". And you say you are not a Nazi ... hmm ... okay. I would say we have fundamentally to change something in our relations to the USA. And you should not forget to start to have a chance to save your soul, Nazi. Leave your wrong way.

You do not have a soul because you have nothing to say about a bastard who killed innocents people.

No idea what this means.

You do not have a soul because you have nothing to say about a bastard who killed innocents people.

... with best greetings from the new Nazi world in the spiritless part of the USA? I tried here to say something about the mother of the boy - but I deleted it, because in this unholy atmosphere here it feels like betrayal to say something about. The allies of world war 2 murdered by the way much more innocent German civilists than anyone else in history of mankind.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back