Germany Could Have Won WWII - We Should Thank God that Hitler was an Egomanic and Short-Sighted

The USSR and Germany were bound to cross swords, it was only a matter of time and who would strike first. At the start of Barbarossa, the USSR had a massive collection of force arrayed along the border. It was quickly gobble up by the Blitz, but it was there for a reason

That is inaccurate. Stalin's government was in disarray, due to the massive paranoid purges by Stalin. He was deathly afraid of war with Germany and the USSR was caught off guard by the NAZI invasion.

It's accurate; the Soviets did indeed have massive forces on the borders at the time. It was bad timing on Stalin's part, not knowing Hitler was going to launch a surprise attack on all fronts. Hitler's timing good, Stalin's bad; in a year or two the purge issues would have been gone. That is what Frank is referring to. Stalin had far more forces deployed than was necessary for mere defensive purposes, and he was busy digging in at the time as well. Just a survey of the the Soviet losses in the first month of the war is more than enough to verify this was the case. Stalin was betting the Pact bought him enough time to prepare. It didn't.

If somebody can make a decent case that Stalin was stupid enough to conduct such a purge while knowing Hitler was kicking off his invasions I would like to see it.

Last edited:
I always question the validity of "what it" threads. There's absolutely no way of knowing what might have happened if.

I always question the validity of "what it" threads. There's absolutely no way of knowing what might have happened if.

Very true. There is never any way of knowing, but that it why this is a messageboard for the projecting the what if!

If Hitler would have done these few steps it is scary, but he would have won the war.
(1) Instead of Invading Russia, he should have concentrated on the Middle East. True he thought the Slavs were subhuman, true he though Russia would be conquered easily and true he desired fertile land for Aryan expansion, however, one of the main reasons he invaded the USSR was for oil. If he concentrated on the Middle East he would have gotten all the oil he wanted at a much easier cost.
(2) Used the Middle East oil to keep Japan from attacking Pearl Harbor/US. The isolation stance in the US was strong enough to keep the US out of the war. Pearl Harbor was the tipping point. If Germany provided Japan with oil, Japan wouldn't have needed the Philippines in the short-term and Germany could have prevented them from attacking the US.
(3) Cozy up with the US. There were Neville Chamberlains in US also. If Hitler would have provided some lip-service propaganda to the US, then the sheeple would have prevented the military built up and Hitler wouldn't have had to worry about the US.
(4) Kept the alliance with the USSR in the short-term. Convince Russia to help the invasion of the UK, for allowing USSR to take Sweden and Finland. Stalin didn't want to take on Germany and would have jumped at it. A Russian and German invasion of the UK wouldn't have been a cake walk, but would have be knocked the UK out of the war.
(5) Develop the Bomb and the Jet. The Manhattan Project wouldn't have commenced with the US not in the war and even with the Manhattan project, the Germans were working hard to develop it. With no Eastern Front, UK out of the picture and the US not in the war, then more German resources could have gone to producing the bomb and the jet airplane. Once Germany had the bomb, they would have been the sole nuclear power. They could have bombed Moscow, Stalingrad, New York and LA simultaneously. If that happened, the USSR and the US would have surrendered before the invasion began. They would have commanded the skies with their superior jet planes.

The Nazi would have dominated Europe, the Middle East and North America. It is doubtful that the sole nuclear power and the will to use them would have stopped there. Japan would probably be bombed next. The final solution would be expanded to included Africans, Hispanics, Slavs, Asian Indians and probably Asians in general. As the sole nuclear and military power, could the NAZIs have accomplished it? I am glad we will never know.
A wet dream of yours?

Most of my family was wiped out in the Holocaust, so know it's not a wet dream of mine!

Sorry, lots of innocent people died in WWII.

Communism is everywhere now and most are too brainwashed by the Zionist media to know it. Too ignorant is see that the so-called Jews reduced Germany to a pitiful status much the same way that the United States been robbed in every way imaginable.

Germany was the victim just as Russia was the victim of the communist Jews. As long as they keep the gullible focused on Germany they don't recognize who the communist are, and all that they are doing to enslave America.

No shortage of evidence exist.

It's not fascism that a threat to the entire civilized world it's "communism". Wake-up!

Stalin the Jew is almost never talked about. That beast makes Hitler look like a priest.

LINK: The Zionist FED are enemies pushing global communism. Prophecy of Noah

Excellent video, thank you , too bad most won't watch it.

Okay, you want to play the "what if" game.

What if President Wilson and the others writing the Treaty of Versailles had not divied up things the way they did? What if false and unwise national boundaries had not been established?

What would have happened was no so bankrupt that the Wiemar Republic had a real chance?

What would have happened if Austria had not been so bankrupted that people could have bought the paintings of an aspiring artist and he didn't become so pissed off that he did not think of seeking revenge by elevating the power and prestige of the German people?

Lots of what ifs - right?

How do we initiate preventive warfare against these kinds of elusive enemies... if there were ever a day of impending invasion from a parallel reality what may be legally enforced or even morally prohibited? Maybe, multiple worlds exist only in the mind; so if one's mind were filled with sprawling Hitlerites could they ever plot to escape and pose a threat to our planet and its habitat?? Which third party entities [if any] would arise and work to politically arbitrate such a hypothetical jeopardy and in doing so reach a mutually agreeable settlement. We'd also need to take contextual opinions of the leading scientists into due order, if we were to fully prepare for this sort of unreal exigency. And if we are to continually sympathize with notions of archetypical mythology we must embrace science fiction and its recurrent fulfillment.

If Hitler would have done these few steps it is scary, but he would have won the war.
(1) Instead of Invading Russia, he should have concentrated on the Middle East. True he thought the Slavs were subhuman, true he though Russia would be conquered easily and true he desired fertile land for Aryan expansion, however, one of the main reasons he invaded the USSR was for oil. If he concentrated on the Middle East he would have gotten all the oil he wanted at a much easier cost.
(2) Used the Middle East oil to keep Japan from attacking Pearl Harbor/US. The isolation stance in the US was strong enough to keep the US out of the war. Pearl Harbor was the tipping point. If Germany provided Japan with oil, Japan wouldn't have needed the Philippines in the short-term and Germany could have prevented them from attacking the US.
(3) Cozy up with the US. There were Neville Chamberlains in US also. If Hitler would have provided some lip-service propaganda to the US, then the sheeple would have prevented the military built up and Hitler wouldn't have had to worry about the US.
(4) Kept the alliance with the USSR in the short-term. Convince Russia to help the invasion of the UK, for allowing USSR to take Sweden and Finland. Stalin didn't want to take on Germany and would have jumped at it. A Russian and German invasion of the UK wouldn't have been a cake walk, but would have be knocked the UK out of the war.
(5) Develop the Bomb and the Jet. The Manhattan Project wouldn't have commenced with the US not in the war and even with the Manhattan project, the Germans were working hard to develop it. With no Eastern Front, UK out of the picture and the US not in the war, then more German resources could have gone to producing the bomb and the jet airplane. Once Germany had the bomb, they would have been the sole nuclear power. They could have bombed Moscow, Stalingrad, New York and LA simultaneously. If that happened, the USSR and the US would have surrendered before the invasion began. They would have commanded the skies with their superior jet planes.

The Nazi would have dominated Europe, the Middle East and North America. It is doubtful that the sole nuclear power and the will to use them would have stopped there. Japan would probably be bombed next. The final solution would be expanded to included Africans, Hispanics, Slavs, Asian Indians and probably Asians in general. As the sole nuclear and military power, could the NAZIs have accomplished it? I am glad we will never know.
A wet dream of yours?

Most of my family was wiped out in the Holocaust, so know it's not a wet dream of mine!

most of the people who died in world war II were innocent ---but there
was lots of scum like you involved in the murder spree---Penelope.
Good of you to apologize for your stink

A wet dream of yours?

Yes lots of Russians, Germans, Americans, Poles, Britain's, Indians, Japanese, and oh yes jews died in WWII, over 65 million. Hey do you think Jews are the only ones who lost grandparents and great parents, oh yes that's right,

only jews matter. I see you have taken my dawn dish soap advise.

A wet dream of yours?

Yes lots of Russians, Germans, Americans, Poles, Britain's, Indians, Japanese, and oh yes jews died in WWII, over 65 million. Hey do you think Jews are the only ones who lost grandparents and great parents, oh yes that's right,

only jews matter. I see you have taken my dawn dish soap advise.

I have never encountered a jew who claimed that "only jews died in world war II"----but I have encountered lots of white trash whores who complained that they are
SICK AND TIRED of holocaust memorials. The only Holocaust Memorial that
I ever saw was one in Israel. Why would a white trash whore TORMENT
herself visiting holocaust memorials? When I was a kid----every year the students in my grammar school, junior high and high school were forced to sit thru a silly
rendition of ------da baby getting born in da manger ---complete with a big lit up star and some idiots with cotton beards POINTING at it. The silly play did not bother
me------I just sat quietly until the nonsense was OVER. The way you complain ---one would think that a holocause museum is chasing you down the block ever time
you step out of your hovel

Nazis were maybe the most spiritually deadened of all cultural groups. Their antithetically backwards moral compasses antagonistically supplemented by an individualistic entitlement and a passive outlook that reveals their deceptive absurdities and the many subjugated manipulations. Not to forget about their overly assuming disposition and the uninformed mental temperament to which they contemptibly exhibited. We need to be educatively informed to any and all fascistic displays so we can put an end to its eventual [calamitous] realizations.

If we never got involved due to Japan and Hitler didn't invade Russia...eventually Britain would have fallen, and once that happened it would have been game over.

Hitler made numerous mistakes which resulting ins Germany losing the war. First, he massacred the Jews and intellectuals who were the brains that could've innovated better weapons. Second, he didn't think things through very far before starting the war. You don't start a massive European war effort BEFORE your superweapons are ready. Third, he broke a non-aggression pact with Russia, royally stupid. Fourth, as the US did later in Vietnam, rather than letting generals and commanders in the field make strategic decisions, those decisions came from Berlin suffering lagtimes and incomplete situational awareness. Fifth, he was in a hurry. Had he taken Austraia, Poland, and Czechoslavakia then held, fortified, reinforced and recovered, then resumed he could have been a lot better off. Since his gameplan was all of Europe, he shoulda made his warplan take place over a couple decades. Coulda pulled it off then. Hurry yourself through and conqueored lands peoples' are now at your back.

And if he'd have waited until he had atom bombs, and started things in 1945 or beyond, he coulda achieved his goals. US only started the atom bomb project because of the war. Without the war US woulda still be the agrarian, ill-equipped nation we were at the beginning of things.

Forum List

Back