Germany confiscating homes to use for migrants

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
  • In an unprecedented move, Hamburg authorities confiscated six residential units in the Hamm district near the city center. A trustee appointed by the city is now renovating the properties and will rent them — against the will of the owner — to tenants chosen by the city. District spokeswoman Sorina Weiland said that all renovation costs will be billed to the owner of the properties.
Germany Confiscating Homes To Use For Migrants
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now we got Germany doing it, Italy has done it, oh what will the little white trendy's do when they are told to give up their homes for little ole " LET THEM IN" ... LMAO we told you dumb asses you will eat yourselves alive because you are to fkn stupid to realize what Social Engineering is, cause you wittle ole gubberment would never do anything to fk you over.. Oh that's just all a conspiracy .................. Yeah in the minds of morons /idiots/assholes/ lazy asses who can't research the information right in front of them. ... Way to go heroes.

• Banned
No wonder they disarmed the populace.
Shit like this is likely to piss someone off enough to start shooting.

That's exactly why Obama was trying to do it here as well. They want us disarmed for the plan they have for the US. We are the last Country standing in the way of " Take over the West" . ........ We won't go down without a fight these elite losers know that. They snuck the guns away in very quite sneaky ways already.

Medical issues = mental illness which one can have put on them for anything
Prison terms --- which can happen very easily and by all rights should be returned after time served
Buy back programs, once they buy them they sell them back into the streets

I would say the Germans are screwed, but first, is there any other link to this? I have my doubts since this InfoWars who have been caught lying or exaggerating the truth before, so any thinking person would question this source.

Forum List

Back