Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
The Federal Environment Ministry wants to educate the public about the pros and cons of genetic engineering. But among the green fellows they favour with 200.000 € is not a single scientist and no unbiased person at all. All the cash is going to the Green Peace aligned Testbiotech organization and they are tasked to "objectively" inform us.
The money is better off in the hands of mine and that great girl, thanks for your attention.

Bund finanziert Ökolobby

The Federal Environment Ministry wants to educate the public about the pros and cons of genetic engineering. But among the green fellows they favour with 200.000 € is not a single scientist and no unbiased person at all. All the cash is going to the Green Peace aligned Testbiotech organization and they are tasked to "objectively" inform us.
The money is better off in the hands of mine and that great girl, thanks for your attention.

Bund finanziert Ökolobby
of what?

he asks with a bit of a cringe tward history

Bund finanziert Ökolobby
of what?

Whether you like it or not, genetic engineering can be used or abused like a cooking knife.

Bund finanziert Ökolobby
of what?

Germany is planning on making real 'Furries'..........

Forum List

Back