Germany against NATO war against ISIS

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
It is very clear why the Nato wants to wipe out the IS now: The Syrian government advances everywhere against ISIS and the Nato wants now to take as much territory as possible. This, at least, is the most likely intention.
Germany, however, is against this involvement, that has been excluded by the Nato weeks ago but supports Nato engagement within the framework of the so called US-led Coalition, instead. Foreign minister Gabriel stressed that the Nato is an alliance of defense.

Gabriel warnt vor Nato-Kampfhandlungen gegen den IS

It is very clear why the Nato wants to wipe out the IS now: The Syrian government advances everywhere against ISIS and the Nato wants now to take as much territory as possible. This, at least, is the most likely intention.
Germany, however, is against this involvement, that has been excluded by the Nato weeks ago but supports Nato engagement within the framework of the so called US-led Coalition, instead. Foreign minister Gabriel stressed that the Nato is an alliance of defense.

Sooooo, Germany has finally dropped the centuries old tried and true military tactic of "the best defense is a good offense"? Okay.

Sooooo, Germany has finally dropped the centuries old tried and true military tactic of "the best defense is a good offense"? Okay.
Germany is militarily and political of no importance. We could be but the clowns who rule the place don´t allow it. So what Gabriel says, will probably not have a great impact. Our defense is now to bury our heads in the sand. No matter what the best defense is, you need a military in the first place.

Germany is militarily and political of no importance. We could be but the clowns who rule the place don´t allow it. So what Gabriel says, will probably not have a great impact. Our defense is now to bury our heads in the sand. No matter what the best defense is, you need a military in the first place.
Even though they are relatively small and lack certain military capabilities the Bundeswehr is still one of the best trained military forces in the world. Yeah, it's your civilian political leadership that has their collective heads up their asses.

Even though they are relatively small and lack certain military capabilities the Bundeswehr is still one of the best trained military forces in the world. Yeah, it's your civilian political leadership that has their collective heads up their asses.
The Bundeswehr is a joke. When I joined a "taster course" with 16, I had the opportunity to talk to soldiers privately. While our "leader" boasted of the new G36 ("can´t miss at 100 meters") they told me they have decades old G3s which require to aim next to the target to hit it. It was a now abandoned air defense barracks in Wuppertal. They told me, what´s really going on. Not an army anymore.

The Bundeswehr is a joke. When I joined a "taster course" with 16, I had the opportunity to talk to soldiers privately. While our "leader" boasted of the new G36 ("can´t miss at 100 meters") they told me they have decades old G3s which require to aim next to the target to hit it. It was a now abandoned air defense barracks in Wuppertal. They told me, what´s really going on. Not an army anymore.
How long ago was that? I know they kicked our butts in military exercises many times but that was 20 - 30 years ago.

How long ago was that? I know they kicked our butts in military exercises many times but that was 20 - 30 years ago.
2000, I think. I know that Germany dominated the Canadian Army Trophy and there are surely still good soldiers around. But that alone doesn´t make an army. The army underwent several waves of "demilitarization" since the begin of the 80´s and before they suspended the compulsory service they had an exemption quote of 40 %! Few years ago, they just closed half of the barracks and sent the soldiers home. They even "closed" a legendary airforce unit! Now that they have decided that Russia is evil and an enemy, they stand there with but nothing in their dirty traitor hands.

Under new management..............airstrikes are not coming back without firing their ordinance first..........which happened all the time under old management...................ROE's have now changed......................More ISIS targets are dying now.

Forum List

Back