Germans rally against far right trash

The white supremacists would like you to believe that. They certainly are claiming that.

Why do you believe what White Supremacists tell you?

I look at them and I see a fringe group trying desperately to look significant, so they can attract members.

I pointed out that youtube is full of various alt right types explaining at great length how and why they are not white supremacists, and how lefties who call them that are asshole pieces of shit.

Your response was to spout your conclusion.

Are you a drooling moron?
Why don't you post one of those youtube videos showing the alt right explaining why they are not nationalists?

Why don't you not try to smear nationalists as "White nationalists"?

Sure.

Here is a good one.

Sure.

Here is a good one.

The word "nationalist" is just a dog whistle for white supremacy. You can change the word to "western chauvinism", but it still means the same thing. This notion that the "west is the best", is no different than the Aryan Nation thinking their beings were supreme.

Sure.

Here is a good one.

The word "nationalist" is just a dog whistle for white supremacy. You can change the word to "western chauvinism", but it still means the same thing. This notion that the "west is the best", is no different than the Aryan Nation thinking their beings were supreme.

No, it's not. There are plenty of nationalists and there are tiny number of white nationalists, and their beliefs are very different.

Western Chauvinism, is a belief in cultural superiority of the West, which has little to do with race and has none of the historical baggage of "Aryan Nation thinking" that you want to attribute to it, based on your gut feelings.

So, I gave you a vid of an alt right guy explaining at length how and why they are not white supremacists.

Did you find what he said credible, and if not, why not?

New Topics

Forum List

Back