Germanistan

war crimes is a rather new invention invented and supported by the LOSERS in war . Dresden got bombed and they desrved it , USA and allies all did a good job on both war fronts and won both in Japan and Europe BPreister .
I know, the West can´t do wrong. Even nukes save lives. I wonder, how many lives a western gas chamber would have saved.

war crimes is a rather new invention invented and supported by the LOSERS in war . Dresden got bombed and they desrved it , USA and allies all did a good job on both war fronts and won both in Japan and Europe BPreister .
I know, the West can´t do wrong. Even nukes save lives. I wonder, how many lives a western gas chamber would have saved.
----------------------------- of course the nukes saved American lives and likely saved Japanese lives . If invasion of Japan had been needed it wouldv'e included my Dad and Uncles as part of the invasion force . And the Japanese men , women and children would have fought the invading Americans B.P..

----------------------------- of course the nukes saved American lives and likely saved Japanese lives . If invasion of Japan had been needed it wouldv'e included my Dad and Uncles as part of the invasion force . And the Japanese men , women and children would have fought the invading Americans B.P..
Big nonsense. Weapon test. Power demonstration. Then don´t invade. Why no carriers in Pear Harbor?

weapon test of nukes on Japan , well yeah , data and info was collected but the nuking was to win the war with Unconditional surrender in Japan and it worked BPreister .

and yeah , I'm sure that the Russians were impressed BP !!
They didn´t nuke women and children and claim that saved lives. Only mad demons claim nukes save lives. That you have nukes creates the necessity for all other countries to have nukes, as well because your mad devils in Washington love the red buttons. Pain and death are their games

"MODEL OF INTEGRATION" SYRIAN MUSLIM REFUGEE SLASHES GERMAN EMPLOYER'S THROAT
July 18, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
islam_coexist_by_elvis4-d8k4hpg.jpg

The theme of this interview, which was translated by Nash Montana and appears at Gates of Vienna, is "I didn't see it coming" and "There were no signs". Here's the incident.

The "sign" was that Mohammed was unhappy with his position. He had supposedly owned a salon in Damascus, but was just an employee here. He was no doubt making good money, but had to take orders from a woman. He put up with it for a while in the hope that he could use it as a springboard to open his own shop. And he could have done so in time.

But he lost patience, felt dishonored and lashed out.

This happens a lot from the "sudden" attacks in Afghanistan to domestic terror sprees. The signs aren't overt hostility. They're religiosity and dissatisfaction. When the violence comes, it's already too late. Once the mask comes off and the friendliness disappears, the killing may be about to begin.

"Model of Integration" Syrian Muslim Refugee Slashes German Employer's Throat

"MODEL OF INTEGRATION" SYRIAN MUSLIM REFUGEE SLASHES GERMAN EMPLOYER'S THROAT
July 18, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
islam_coexist_by_elvis4-d8k4hpg.jpg

The theme of this interview, which was translated by Nash Montana and appears at Gates of Vienna, is "I didn't see it coming" and "There were no signs". Here's the incident.

The "sign" was that Mohammed was unhappy with his position. He had supposedly owned a salon in Damascus, but was just an employee here. He was no doubt making good money, but had to take orders from a woman. He put up with it for a while in the hope that he could use it as a springboard to open his own shop. And he could have done so in time.

But he lost patience, felt dishonored and lashed out.

This happens a lot from the "sudden" attacks in Afghanistan to domestic terror sprees. The signs aren't overt hostility. They're religiosity and dissatisfaction. When the violence comes, it's already too late. Once the mask comes off and the friendliness disappears, the killing may be about to begin.

"Model of Integration" Syrian Muslim Refugee Slashes German Employer's Throat
In Lebanon, when the Muslims were the minority, they were friendly towards the Christian neighbors, but when the Muslims became the majority, the Muslims turned on their Christian neighbors (who mistakenly believed that the Muslims were their friends) and began killing them.
It is imperative that Muslims NEVER become even close to a majority in this nation and the only way I can see it being prevented is via Civil War, unless someone can figure a peaceful way of circumventing the threat.

MUSLIM TERRORIST STABS 6, KILLS 1 IN GERMAN SUPERMARKET
July 28, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
islamicterrorism.jpg

It's another lone wolf attack. We shouldn't jump to any conclusions. He was probably mentally ill. It's just one of those things that happen .And then keep on happening all the time.

Probably just upset over the price of groceries. There are allegations that he was a "Palestinian". Which is entirely plausible as it's a scattered and extremist population.

The police said they did not yet know the reason behind the attack,

Can anyone guess? Anyone? The alleged shouts of, "Allahu Akbar" might be a clue.

Muslim Terrorist Stabs 6, Kills 1 in German Supermarket

HAMBURG KNIFE ATTACK: TOTAL SECURITY BREAKDOWN
The jihadist ticking time bomb strikes again.
August 14, 2017

Stephen Brown
ham.jpg

Last July 28, on a Friday afternoon, Ahmad A., whose last name remains undisclosed according to German law, entered a Hamburg supermarket dressed in a long, Islamic robe, grabbed a knife from the household wares section and began stabbing wildly about him while yelling “Allahu Akbar.”

After killing a 50-year-old man, and severely wounding three others, the 26-year-old jihadist then ran out of the supermarket, slashing four more bystanders outside.

Ahmad A., a refused asylum seeker from the United Arab Emirates whose nationality is Palestinian, was only prevented from killing and wounding more people by patrons of a nearby bistro who, armed with chairs and stones, chased down the “holy warrior” and kept him occupied until police arrived (see video here).

After firing warning shots, police seized Ahmad A., who immediately said he wanted to be “treated as a terrorist.”

The reaction of German authorities to the country’s latest jihadist rampage was predictable. Their version, as in other terrorist cases that are becoming all too frequent, is of a self-radicalized, lone wolf who, at short notice, decided to carry out a terrorist attack.

Hamburg Knife Attack: Total Security Breakdown

HISTORY MAY NOT BE KIND TO ANGELA MERKEL
Sharia-adherents are flooding Europe to conquer and destroy it.
August 24, 2017

Joseph Puder
cdf.jpg

Merkel’s Germany and the European Union states (except Poland, the Czech Republic, and Hungary) have abandoned the most important value any government must adhere to – the protection of their citizens’ lives. Both Merkel and French President Emanuel Macron, the two major European Union (EU) leaders, are childless. Therefore, they are less attached to what the consequences of their actions. For Merkel and many of the EU leaders in Western Europe and Scandinavia, multiculturalism and political correctness are supreme values. Pride in their Judeo-Christian heritage is not a prized nor a considered value.

Bret Stephens, at the Wall Street Journal, (now at the New York Times) wrote in 2015 about Angela Merkel’s suicidal immigration policies, which he argued will contribute to the destruction of European civilization. He pointed out that the European civilization has already lost its moral compass. They no longer believe in the sources from which their comfortable beliefs in human rights, peace and progress spring - Judaism and Christianity, the enlightenment, capitalism, etc. They have lost the capacity for what Pope Benedict called “self-love.”

Imre Kertesz, the Nobel Prize winner for Literature, more than a decade earlier, dubbed Europe’s problem as “suicidal liberalism.” He argued that Europe’s dominant set of values leaves it “wide open to Islam.” Explaining her husband’s thoughts in an article he wrote between 2002 and 2009, which has now resurfaced, the 86-year old wife explained in a Hungary Today article that, “I should say something or other about politics, but it really would be an unnecessary and boring waste of time to do so. I should recall how Muslims are flooding Europe to later conquer, in other terms, destroy it; about how Europe manages all this, on suicidal liberalism and brainless democracy; democracy and suffrage for chimpanzees…This is always what it concludes to: the civilization arrives at an overbred condition in which it is not only unable but also unwilling to protect itself; when, mindlessly, it worships its own enemies…”

The admission of millions of Muslims into Germany, indoctrinated with hatred toward Jews and Israel, and intent on making Europe safe for Islam, won’t restore Germany’s “reputation.” Nazi Germany murdered Six Million Jews, and many of the new Muslim arrivals would like to finish what Hitler’s Nazis started.

History May Not be Kind to Angela Merkel

Forum List

Back