German tanks unable to defeat Russian tanks

I fear, it won´t help you to explain it to you.
You obviously don't know anything about any kind of warfare. I guess it's just too bad for simpletons like you that real life isn't like a war movie.
Are you always going over to personal attacks when your arguments are proven to be null and void?
You really don't get it, do you. There is no argument here, your opinions don't matter, facts matter. I am in possession of the facts while you are not. It's just that simple.
You have provided no facts so far. Thus, your claim is just the continuation of the nonsense you spread in this thread.
You're just embarrassing yourself. You don't know anything about tanks or armored warfare, and it's obvious to anyone who does.
babywithtank.jpg

You obviously don't know anything about any kind of warfare. I guess it's just too bad for simpletons like you that real life isn't like a war movie.
Are you always going over to personal attacks when your arguments are proven to be null and void?
You really don't get it, do you. There is no argument here, your opinions don't matter, facts matter. I am in possession of the facts while you are not. It's just that simple.
You have provided no facts so far. Thus, your claim is just the continuation of the nonsense you spread in this thread.
You're just embarrassing yourself. You don't know anything about tanks or armored warfare, and it's obvious to anyone who does.
babywithtank.jpg

Cute little graphic. Looks like you've found something you know about.

Forum List

Back