German newsource, Copilot was a convert to Islam

The co-pilot of the Germanwings Airbus was a convert to Islam

New converts tend to be more violent, that's why they're so useful
Very interesting.

If true, what will be more interesting is the USMB terror-symps trying to walk back recent posts.
Like I said...never trust a German. Reports are that he had a medical condition. Either way, he is a German and probably would have killed someone in his lifetime. He is a terrorist...a German terrorist and we will probably see more krauts terrorizing the world. It doesn't say he was a killer muslim. He could have been...but muslim is an uneccessary modifier when speaking of Germans.

The Daily Mail today writes:

Police investigating the Germanwings crash said tonight they had made a 'significant discovery' at the home of pilot Andreas Lubitz, who deliberately ploughed the Airbus A320 into the French Alps.

Officers refused to reveal details of the potential breakthrough but said it was not a suicide note.

Hopefully we'll know in a few days if this article is accurate.

Must be like the bomb left in the backpack , with a copy of the Quran and a Jewish synagogue circled on a map making it look like a Muslim backpack , found in an Atlanta park, left by a Patriot, not a terrorist, he was not Muslim, So not a terrorist.
Glad to see you admit that you have to be a Muslim to be a terrorist.

When I was young----I came into possession of a copy of the Koran------Now they are all over -----the country is flooded with them-----I have several copies----all picked
up from heaps of discarded books. (I collect discarded books------heartbroken when I had to
discard piles of them, myself) -----No one should
conclude that a person is a muslim just because he has
a copy of the Koran-----(also muslims given them away like Christians hand out NTs---around Christmas time)
I have also been known to have JW pamphlets in
my possession----LOTS. Anyone out there interested
in a copy of the Koran-----notify the Saudi embassy----
free of charge----muslims are so GENEROUS

In point of fact most converts to any and all religions are more serious and "into it."

yes-----converts to Judaism are----THE MOST KOSHER-------to the point of neurosis. I had---at one
time, lived in a place that attracted converts to Judaism--- to some extent it was scary since I am
not exactly "adherent" I felt naked if I walked out of
my house in sandals with bare feet. Having known many such people------I have a sense of understanding
why converts to islam do what muslims DO-----
MUJAHAD----whilst converts to Judaism do----
kosher and Shabbat and even "shatnez"
(deltex will explain)

In point of fact most converts to any and all religions are more serious and "into it."

yes-----converts to Judaism are----THE MOST KOSHER-------to the point of neurosis. I had---at one
time, lived in a place that attracted converts to Judaism--- to some extent it was scary since I am
my house in sandals with bare feet. Having known many such people------I have a sense of understanding
(deltex will explain)

Went through a period of hyper-religiosity myself way back. Feeling much better now. :)

(deltex will explain)

Went through a period of hyper-religiosity myself way back. Feeling much better now. :)

OK---it's OK------so long as it was not MUJAHAD----
one survives "shatnez"-----but mujahad can get you
smashed into a mountainside

Forum List

Back