GERMAN NEWS REPORT: Co-Pilot of Germanwings Airbus Was MUSLIM CONVERT …’Hero of Islamic State’?

The Germanwings Co-pilot’s Non-Existent ‘Muslim Conversion’ says it was all a blogger buzz that was completely unfounded. Read @ The Germanwings Co-pilot s Non-Existent Muslim Conversion The Weekly Standard

Excuse me.......

It seems as though you have forgotten to adequately insult the OP. Is there some reason for this break in your character?

I only insult Libtards! :rolleyes:

Ya, because when you have no facts to refute soemthing try insults. :)

The issue is an illness (a physical or mental illness), not religion.

So he was a Relativist? No surprise there.

(Reader, now the same mental disorder is demanding we drive the US Economy into the Alps in order to stop the Earth from bursting into flames. It demands a RIGHT to murder pre-born babies in their mother's womb. And it also finds that sexuality which deviates 180 degrees from the human physiological norm, is perfectly normal... and as a result those afflicted with it, should have the means to marry anything it finds itself attracted to, be it a person of the same gender, multiple people of the same gender, minor children of the same gender and/or livestock... all of which are analogous to flying the entire human race into a mountain.

So all you need to decide is are YOU for that, or against it?

The Co-Pilot was clearly saddled with a disordered mind. And the evidence is that he was influenced by those who have a long history of using such people to destroy the lives of others. THAT HE WILLINGLY FLEW AN AIRCRAFT INTO A MOUNTAIN, IS, in and of itself... Prima fascia EVIDENCE OF ISLAMIC INFLUENCE.)

Last edited:
I always thought it would be great if the left wing found religion, now I am not so sure.

I grew up in a Republican Christian household. Christianity runs deep within my family and includes ministers and missionaries.
When I speak of Christian, I speak of people who practice everything the Bible teaches, not just selected matters, everything.
My parents have a rough time with Democrats because of their stance on homosexuality and abortion. In recent times, my parents have had a rough time with the GOP regarding their stances on the environment and helping the poor, week and elderly.
As a family, we used to donate money to the GOP as a whole. Today that isn't true anymore. The GOP has turned it's back on the less fortunate and also turned it's back on the environment. The Bible is full of verses about both issues. The GOP does not pass the litmus test on either issue.
Also, in the Bible it tells us that using God or God's name for personal gain and is a sin.
When the GOP portrays it's self as the party of God or uses Christianity as a tool, it's committing a sin.

It's not a news site. PI (Politically Incorrect) is an extreme Right-Wing German propaganda website.

This was already fully debunked yesterday.

Better luck next time.

I thought you freaks considered religion a mental illness..
That made no sense at all.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

So he was a Relativist? No surprise there.

(Reader, now the same mental disorder is demanding we drive the US Economy into the Alps in order to stop the Earth from bursting into flames. It demands a RIGHT to murder pre-born babies in their mother's womb. And it also finds that sexuality which deviates 180 degrees from the human physiological norm, is perfectly normal... and as a result those afflicted with it, should have the means to marry anything it finds itself attracted to, be it a person of the same gender, multiple people of the same gender, minor children of the same gender and/or livestock... all of which are analogous to flying the entire human race into a mountain.

So all you need to decide is are YOU for that, or against it?

The Co-Pilot was clearly saddled with a disordered mind. And the evidence is that he was influenced by those who have a long history of using such people to destroy the lives of others. THAT HE WILLINGLY FLEW AN AIRCRAFT INTO A MOUNTAIN, IS, in and of itself... Prima fascia EVIDENCE OF ISLAMIC INFLUENCE.)
Last sentence: what a bunch of horseshit.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Why are conservatives so intent on the guy being a Muslim?

"Tell a big enough lie, and tell it often enough, it'll be believed." - Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler never said that. Joseph Goebbels did. Catholicism makes provision for telling lies (Hitler and Goebbels were both faithful Catholics) - even as Islam makes provision through Al Takeyya. The fruit does not fall far from the tree.

"Tell a big enough lie, and tell it often enough, it'll be believed." - Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler never said that. Joseph Goebbels did. Catholicism makes provision for telling lies (Hitler and Goebbels were both faithful Catholics) - even as Islam makes provision through Al Takeyya. The fruit does not fall far from the tree.

You're right. Thanks for the correction.

Hitler and Geobbels were not faithful Catholics. I doubt if Hitler attended Church a day in his life. He ridiculed religion and wanted to set up his own pagan cult for Germans to worship.

I always thought it would be great if the left wing found religion, now I am not so sure.

I grew up in a Republican Christian household. Christianity runs deep within my family and includes ministers and missionaries.
When I speak of Christian, I speak of people who practice everything the Bible teaches, not just selected matters, everything.
My parents have a rough time with Democrats because of their stance on homosexuality and abortion. In recent times, my parents have had a rough time with the GOP regarding their stances on the environment and helping the poor, week and elderly.
As a family, we used to donate money to the GOP as a whole. Today that isn't true anymore. The GOP has turned it's back on the less fortunate and also turned it's back on the environment. The Bible is full of verses about both issues. The GOP does not pass the litmus test on either issue.
Also, in the Bible it tells us that using God or God's name for personal gain and is a sin.
When the GOP portrays it's self as the party of God or uses Christianity as a tool, it's committing a sin.

Tell your parents that homosexuality and abortion are real they are happening. The environmental stance of Republicans is the one that makes sense. A Republican is responsible for the first clean water act and the EPA. So yes Republicans are concerned with the environment but also they are concerned with you mom and dad having a job. As for helping the poor, weak and elderly, nothing Republicans have done has really hurt any of those mentioned, it is made up left wing BS. I hope that will make them feel better.

Forum List

Back