German Jews distance from Israel

After WW2, Jews did 'All-In' into USA as the Superpower who shaped the post-War system.
If it were Europe emerging as absolute Winner of WW2, Jews would have infiltrated Europe.
But Europe was destroyed in need of Marshall-Plan.

Jews sink and rise with USA.
Trend is sinking these days.

Power shifts to East. And Americans need bailouts financed by debt from creditors living outside of USA.
But, off course, in 2012 will come a Republican President. Obama will be impeached and the sun will shine again for USA :)

Last edited:
4 €, Finance-coach Hitler's recommendation for the economic crisis:

This is how we master the crisis:
Liquidate everything

- sink gas prices
- clean the inventory
- eradicate the debts

01u1titelhitlerneu02.jpg

This I don't like and I've not bought this edition of magazine.
Count the candles.

card219839331.jpg

HiPeter demanded a Kebab from me.
Kebab productions (DJ) present

Last edited by a moderator:
Hierarchy? Who will determine that hierarchy muslims?

It's being determined by society.
Jew doesn't sell in TV if it is not connected to Third-Reich subject.
In USA, it is totally different.

Also, not being pro-Israel will cost you your political career in USA.
Even if you are Christian politician.

That's what I mean, when I say, that Jews are lower then Christians in the Hierarchy of Europe.
It's not about the Jew in most capitals of Europe. Unlike in US system.

What are the Jews selling? what are muslims selling? If a politician in the U.S. has to be pro Israel it's not becouse of the 6.5 million Jews here it's becouse most of the 240 million Christians support Israel. It must bother you that the Jews and Christians are on the same side, I can understand your frustration with that fact

After WW2, Jews did 'All-In' into USA as the Superpower who shaped the post-War system.
If it were Europe emerging as absolute Winner of WW2, Jews would have infiltrated Europe.
But Europe was destroyed in need of Marshall-Plan.

:cuckoo: There would have been no Jews in Europe idiot. I'm sure that would have suited you fine.... oh wait a minute you don't hate the Jews.:cool:

Schlomo enters class-room.
The teacher says: "If you want to become a real German, we'll have to give you a new Name. From now on, we will call you Fritz."

Back at home, Fritz tells his father: "Father, I've become a real German and from now on you call me Fritz."
The father slaps his hands into the face of his son.

The next day in school, the teacher asks: "Fritz, what happened to your face?"
Fritz: "Less then 24 hours passed, and I've already problems with the Jews".

The original Joke is with (***).
Fritz: "Less then 24 hours passed, and I've already problems with the (***) Jews".

The teacher says: "If you want to become a real German, we'll have to give you a new Name. From now on, we will call you Fritz."

Back at home, Fritz tells his father: "Father, I've become a real German and from now on you call me Fritz."

Fritz: "Less then 24 hours passed, and I've already problems with the (***) Jews".

After being confronted with it in every thread you participate in, you would also not give a fuck.

You run from it ekrem. You blame the Armenians for the genocide. It is their fault you say. Just because there are no Armenians left in what mostly was Armenia and which now is Turkey proves nothing you say.

So, you get confronted. See how that works?

I bet Turkish Ambassadors feel the same way as you do ekrem. There is a way out of that feeling.

I've demanded my account to be deleted.
This is my last Post.

2005 and not one friend here ekrem?

No one will care if you leave. Usually those who whine about leaving don't leave though. So I think you will be back.

You run from it ekrem. You blame the Armenians for the genocide. It is their fault you say. Just because there are no Armenians left in what mostly was Armenia and which now is Turkey proves nothing you say.

So, you get confronted. See how that works?

I bet Turkish Ambassadors feel the same way as you do ekrem. There is a way out of that feeling.

I've demanded my account to be deleted.
This is my last Post.

2005 and not one friend here ekrem?

No one will care if you leave. Usually those who whine about leaving don't leave though. So I think you will be back.
Of course he will be back, though if he wants to join the diplomatic core in Turkey he will have to learn self control. He can begin by denying there are problems in Turkey, by stating Turkey's utmost desire to improve its human rights and integrate into the wider European community, and by expressing hope that the Kurds will give up their arms, and Armenia agree to 'concessions' over the 'disputed region of Azerbaijan'. That is of course while condemning Israel, and subsequently agreeing to further trade ties and continued strong military relations. :lol:

Forum List

Back