German golfer Bernhard Langer disputes President Trump’s story about unfounded voter fraud

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
German golfer Bernhard Langer disputes President Trump’s story about unfounded voter fraud
“I then relayed the story in conversation with another friend, who shared it with a person with ties to the White House. From there, this was misconstrued. I am not a citizen of the United States and cannot vote. It’s a privilege to live in the United States and I am blessed to call America my home. I will have no further comment at this time.”

Langer’s daughter had told the Times that her father is “not a friend of President Trump’s, and I don’t know why he would talk about him.” From the newspaper’s account:

A senior White House staff member, who was not at the Monday reception but has heard Mr. Trump tell the story, said Mr. Langer saw Mr. Trump in Florida during the Thanksgiving break and told him the story of a friend of Mr. Langer’s who had been blocked from voting. …

The story, the aide added, had made a big impression on Mr. Trump.

Oh so many lies.

BREAKING:

Spongebob disputes President Trump’s story about unfounded voter fraud.

u2ouygt7.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back