German Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she may have some Middle Eastern in her too :)

Disclaimer: I do not think there is anything wrong with being Middle Eastern. It is just amusing to see how this sick lady is ashamed of her dark complexion.

I'm not ashamed because I just don't have a dark complexion. I am QUITE pale because I work indoors all day. I am totally confused as to why any of you would think I am of Middle Eastern, Indian or South American descent. There is nothing wrong with it, but it isn't true. Lol. I am a white/Caucasian girl. I add "white" because people from South American are also considered "caucasian/not white." :) You see now? Doesn't that make sense.

Here is another picture to show you.

View attachment 46567

How can anyone take you seriously? You told me that you would ignore me but you are still responding to my posts.

I have to talk to a moderator first so I can figure out how to invite my friends to those conversations. :) Then, once that happens, I will be ignoring you forever and ever. I will never ever speak to you again.

PLEASE IGNORE ME.

So, are you going to give me permission to post your PMs? If you have nothing to hide, then it shouldn't be a problem. :D Lol.

Fucking bitch why are you threatening men here???? what is wrong with you piece of scum????

Can you not go and threaten men somewhere else?

do you need money so much?????

you scum you bitch?

Oh, and BTW, I probably have over 100 other conversations with other posters that I would not even THINK of posting for public view. I am only doing this because you two are slimy shady skanks, and I want to warn others not to trust you backstabbers. :D

I'm not ashamed because I just don't have a dark complexion. I am QUITE pale because I work indoors all day. I am totally confused as to why any of you would think I am of Middle Eastern, Indian or South American descent. There is nothing wrong with it, but it isn't true. Lol. I am a white/Caucasian girl. I add "white" because people from South American are also considered "caucasian/not white." :) You see now? Doesn't that make sense.

Here is another picture to show you.

View attachment 46567

How can anyone take you seriously? You told me that you would ignore me but you are still responding to my posts.

I have to talk to a moderator first so I can figure out how to invite my friends to those conversations. :) Then, once that happens, I will be ignoring you forever and ever. I will never ever speak to you again.

PLEASE IGNORE ME.

So, are you going to give me permission to post your PMs? If you have nothing to hide, then it shouldn't be a problem. :D Lol.

Fucking bitch why are you threatening men here???? what is wrong with you piece of scum????

you scum you bitch?

What is WRONG with you anyway? Are you full blown retarded? Serious question. ;) Really, you come across as a retarded person. Dementia maybe?

PLEASE IGNORE ME.

you scum you bitch?

What is WRONG with you anyway? Are you full blown retarded? Serious question. ;) Really, you come across as a retarded person. Dementia maybe?

Idiot

stop threatening men in here

piece of crap that you are!

Well, I am currently awaiting an administrator or moderator to tell me how to invite others to my conversation since that option is not available on my older conversations. I thought by refreshing them, I could get that option back, but don't you worry. I will keep trying. :) I have a point to prove about two of the most terrible people on this site who cannot be trusted and people should know about them, namely Alex and Vikrant. Both filthy rotten liars.
The biggest lie you tell is every time you look in the mirror.

So, then, one would assume you would want to prove me to be a liar. Let me post the conversations then. We will see. :)
No, one would assume that you are insignificant and this is a messageboard that you take far too seriously, one would also assume that because you wish to publicly humiliate a married man(Vikrant) you are a terrible person who would stop at nothing to try to make herself look good.

Oh hey, you know what? If Vikrant didn't do anything wrong then why would he be publicly humiliated? I think you might be retarded like Skye. Lol.

Also, since he is a MARRIED man, he probably shouldn't be private messaging with single women in intimate detail.

Thread has degenerated into insults and name calling. Such immaturity will no longer be tolerated.

Lock now.

So, Alex, can I post those private messages. I mean, unless you have something to hide, it shouldn't be a problem.

I like you Chris, but this is hot-button, and it would probably be best to just drop this private message stuff. Seen others burnt dancing too close to PM stuff like this. And I say this as someone who's not trying to be mean, but someone who honestly doesn't want to see you punished.

So, Alex, can I post those private messages. I mean, unless you have something to hide, it shouldn't be a problem.

I like you Chris, but this is hot-button, and it would probably be best to just drop this private message stuff. Seen others burnt dancing too close to PM stuff like this. And I say this as someone who's not trying to be mean, but someone who honestly doesn't want to see you punished.

I already have. They are not worth the trouble, I've decided. However, when I am accused of lying or being something that I'm not, as a human being, when I have the proof, I want to present it. :) You know what I'm saying?

German girls are gorgeous

Heidi is gorgeous too

164028.gif

I already have. They are not worth the trouble, I've decided. However, when I am accused of lying or being something that I'm not, as a human being, when I have the proof, I want to present it. :) You know what I'm saying?

I do not know the situation, and I don't really care.

I like both you and Skye and don't want to see either of you in trouble with the rules here.

It would be better if both of you put each other on ignore until this issue cools off. PM contents, no matter how factual, can't really be disclosed without permission, so if you do have something juicy that those two aren't gonna admit to, and they won't give you permission, then you can't disclose the PMs openly without violating rules.

What you can do is simply point out how vehemently they won't allow you to share said PMs, and leave it at that. That would speak for itself, right?

I do not know the situation, and I don't really care.

I like both you and Skye and don't want to see either of you in trouble with the rules here.

It would be better if both of you put each other on ignore until this issue cools off. PM contents, no matter how factual, can't really be disclosed without permission, so if you do have something juicy that those two aren't gonna admit to, and they won't give you permission, then you can't disclose the PMs openly without violating rules.

What you can do is simply point out how vehemently they won't allow you to share said PMs, and leave it at that. That would speak for itself, right?

Well, like I said, I slept on it and decided that they aren't worth the trouble.

German girls are gorgeous

Heidi is gorgeous too

164028.gif

You think? I think she looks gorgeous.

You are lying anyway. If she ever approached you and started hitting on you, you would be slobbering all over yourself, I'm sure. :D

HER? I wouldnt kick her out of bed but I like my women with more curves and less bone faceyness

Bone faceyness? Never heard of that term before. What is that supposed to mean? That she has a bony looking face?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back