german dessert?? help!

ahhhh i ended up with black forest cake trifle lol.....no problem with cutting the cake...i used dental floss...then i attempted to move the layers....the top layer began to break up...so i attempted to put it back and busted the bottom layer....so now i am cussing like a sailor....the cake is broken....so i decide to do a dump and try to save it...i toss the top layer in the bottom of a huge clear bowl and layer it with the filling....i carefully place the top layer..cut side up...and frost it...now bear in mind....i have over peaked the flipping whipped cream and its stiff as young man's morning wood....i digress..so now i realize ...the 2nd batch of filling...i forgot to put the sugar in.....ahhhhh but i just sprinkle the top with semi sweet mini chips....and go on...so we get to dinner..have a great dinner...and go for dessert...i cant figure out why the cake is so tough to spoon out...i mean what the fuck...its cake...o hell.....in between the layers....is the parchment paper that was on the bottom of the top layer....the whole bowl of cake was eaten last night....much amusement at the parchment paper....we played 4 games of rook...i was on the winning team each game...they are such losers.....

ahhhh i ended up with black forest cake trifle lol.....no problem with cutting the cake...i used dental floss...then i attempted to move the layers....the top layer began to break up...so i attempted to put it back and busted the bottom layer....so now i am cussing like a sailor....the cake is broken....so i decide to do a dump and try to save it...i toss the top layer in the bottom of a huge clear bowl and layer it with the filling....i carefully place the top layer..cut side up...and frost it...now bear in mind....i have over peaked the flipping whipped cream and its stiff as young man's morning wood....i digress..so now i realize ...the 2nd batch of filling...i forgot to put the sugar in.....ahhhhh but i just sprinkle the top with semi sweet mini chips....and go on...so we get to dinner..have a great dinner...and go for dessert...i cant figure out why the cake is so tough to spoon out...i mean what the fuck...its cake...o hell.....in between the layers....is the parchment paper that was on the bottom of the top layer....the whole bowl of cake was eaten last night....much amusement at the parchment paper....we played 4 games of rook...i was on the winning team each game...they are such losers.....

:lol: Sounds like fun!!!

And parchment paper is YUMMY!!!

Forum List

Back