German "Democracy"

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
Somebody said to me that the UK is culturally similar to Germany.

This is what I have to say about that.
Fucking HOG SHIT, mixed in with Bull diarrhea.

Germany's modern day "multicultural" democracy doesn't date to 1871... it dates back to 1945 and we all know how.
Its not a product of a revolution, a movement, a change in thinking... its a product of defeat and force.
And it still isn't "multicultural".

Britain's Parliamentary democracy dates back to hundreds upon several hundreds of years before 1945,
The last absolute monarch in the UK dates back to the year 1215.
Before Germany and any of their confederacies existed.

And Britain IS "Multicultural" and particularly in the very heart of it... London, England.
NOTHING made in Britain looks artistically, anything at all like something that's made in Germany.

I know from experience, yes... experience in making my websites for a custom country, that Britain's things are much more along the lines of French design, mixed with American quality and reliability, and even with American things along side them.... compared to Germany.

Some of Britain's stuff looks more like American, and it turns out.... the American stuff and the British stuff is actually the same fucking thing.. usually that is, WHEN it looks similar..
aka the Abrams and Challenger 2

British Automobiles looks much more similar to American and French, with American size and power and quality... doesn't look anything at all like a Mercedes benz, bmw or Volkswagen.

British cars look more like an odd ford.

Male clothing is pretty much... drab and the same... everywhere... its the women who really have the differences in fashion, they have all the pic...
And british women are much more Louis Vuitton, than anything german.

Therefore the fashion culture can't be determined by how the men dress, but rather how the women dress.

Britain does a lot more technological business with France, the concorde jet... the only supersonic passenger flight ever that existed... Britain and France.

So that asshole can suck my dick there too.

Basically you're saying that the UK population has no sense of fashion, lacks technology, and has no mechanical skills, so you have to import everything.

• Banned
Or that its Germany that lacks technology, and a world reach to draw on.
Since France has generally the greatest independent technology in Europe to draw on.

Using France's DCNS, I can have designed any of the warships in a superpower's navy.
Using France's Dassault company, I can have designed, any aircraft in a superpower's air force, and civilian airlines.

And make them in Our country with the quality that we want, with the equipment we desire.

Using France's Alstom, I have a choice, to buy THE FASTEST trains in the world, bar none...
Or have them designed.. and make them here.

It isn't France by itself... and France has the best designs possible... they're actually excellent designers... top of the world.

The quality of a finished product is what France lacks, however the UK and the USA doesn't.

:)

Last edited:
The UK and Germany have never been culturally similar........ Of course that could change down the road with ever increasing huge influxes of middle eastern "refugees" and "immigrants"............ :eusa_whistle:

Since France has generally the greatest independent technology in Europe to draw on.

Using France's DCNS, I can have designed any of the warships in a superpower's navy.
Using France's Dassault company, I can have designed, any aircraft in a superpower's air force, and civilian airlines.

And make them in Our country with the quality that we want, with the equipment we desire.

Using France's Alstom, I have a choice, to buy THE FASTEST trains in the world, bar none...

It isn't France by itself... and France has the best designs possible... they're actually excellent designers... top of the world.

The quality of a finished product is what France lacks, however the UK and the USA doesn't.

France is more technologically advanced than Germany. Germany however is more industrialized than France.

As far as UK is concerned, its economy is artificially inflated and we are beginning to see the deflation already. UK's main source of income is banking and trading. It finances those operations through questionable means such as money laundering.

As far as similarity between UK and Germany is concerned, both rank very high on rape index -- second and third in the world respectively.

Last edited:
The US is better than all of them.

USA!!

USA!!

USA!!

It's somehow funny that the english imperialist "Uncle Sam" sits in his european ambassies on the textes of the nonsense agreement "TTIP" which the USA made with the USA. The European Union is by the way not even a democratic structure of Europe. But who cares?

Last edited:

France is more technologically advanced than Germany. Germany however is more industrialized than France.

As far as UK is concerned, its economy is artificially inflated and we are beginning to see the deflation already. UK's main source of income is banking and trading. It finances those operations through questionable means such as money laundering.

As far as similarity between UK and Germany is concerned, both rank very high on rape index -- second and third in the world respectively.

France is by the way also a german expression. The Franks were Germans. And in Germany is violence nearly not existing - compared with France, England or the USA.

Forum List

Back