German court calls synagogue torching an act to 'criticise' Israel.

I really don't understand why any Jew would want to live in Germany..

You're ignorant of facts anyway.
As to your brevity?

Go to Badlands if you want a fight.

Before this thread is pulled. Or is that what you want?
All I did was make a statement as to why any Jew would want to live in Germany...You are the one looking for a fight..I thought you might know something, evidently you know nothing...

As to your brevity?

All I did was make a statement as to why any Jew would want to live in Germany...You are the one looking for a fight..I thought you might know something, evidently you know nothing...

I know more than you about Jews in Germany.

"All I did". lol

As to your brevity?

"All I did". lol

Evidently not, if you can't answer the question..
95a5b3e60be103fdd89b9c9f6f148ded.gif

As to your brevity?

"All I did". lol

Nothing subtle about this atall.

As to your brevity?

"All I did". lol

Never is when you can't answers simple questions and have paranoid delusions..

"All I did". lol

Never is when you can't answers simple questions and have paranoid delusions..

Of course I can answer questions. You've never asked me one.

There was a time in the 1920s and early thirties when Jews could have seen the writing on the wall and fled Germany. They could have fled Poland by the middle thirties and other areas in Europe by the late thirties.

IMO, it is time for all Jews in western Europe to think about relocating. Between the exploding Muslim population and the dhimmified native Europeans, I see no real future there -- too many subhumans like Fanger and not enough people with a human heart.

Jews have been leaving Western Europe en masse for Israel fo the last few yrs because antisemitism is on the rise again. They are leaving in unprecedented numbers.

Proving that those who learn from history are NOT doomed to repeat it.

There was a time in the 1920s and early thirties when Jews could have seen the writing on the wall and fled Germany. They could have fled Poland by the middle thirties and other areas in Europe by the late thirties.

IMO, it is time for all Jews in western Europe to think about relocating. Between the exploding Muslim population and the dhimmified native Europeans, I see no real future there -- too many subhumans like Fanger and not enough people with a human heart.

I was in a real life discussion about this earlier. It is indeed worrying. More so that the judiciary decided on such an evil verdict. Reminiscent of the events of 1930's Germany.

Look at all that damage
1ba4acfbdbd398614638bb170c3465f170b2f41bd54f6ff5ca5c0e3f8517b329.jpg

Police check the outside of a synagogue in Wuppertal for evidence of arson on Tuesday.

Where is the damage to that part of the building then. But look at the measures taken to protect the building and its users, steel clad doors and windows. Maybe if you showed the actual damage you would be better thought of, and not putting silly slogans to stock photo's

Jews have been leaving Western Europe en masse for Israel fo the last few yrs because antisemitism is on the rise again. They are leaving in unprecedented numbers.

Proving that those who learn from history are NOT doomed to repeat it.
Jewish Immigration to Israel Falls 12 Percent in 2016, Stats Show
Declining numbers from France, Ukraine cause sharp drop in aliyah figures. But more Jews from Russia, Brazil and Turkey are now making their homes in Israel.
read more: Jewish immigration to Israel falls 12 percent in 2016, stats show

Look at all that damage
1ba4acfbdbd398614638bb170c3465f170b2f41bd54f6ff5ca5c0e3f8517b329.jpg

Police check the outside of a synagogue in Wuppertal for evidence of arson on Tuesday.

Where is the damage to that part of the building then. But look at the measures taken to protect the building and its users, steel clad doors and windows. Maybe if you showed the actual damage you would be better thought of, and not putting silly slogans to stock photo's
That IS the extent of the Damage, otherwise you would have posted a picture.

"While the attack didn't cause any damage, it was indicative of growing anti-Semitism during the summer's six-week war in Gaza, which killed over 2,000 Palestinians and less than 70 Israelis and all but destroyed vast chunks of Gaza's infrastructure. During the war, which lasted until September, there was a wave of pro-Palestinian protests in Germany. Rights watchdog Amnesty International released multiple reports condemning Israel's conduct in the war, and accusing it of war crimes"
Wuppertal synagogue arsonists stand trial in Germany | News | DW.COM | 14.01.2015

Last edited:
The JPost

A regional court in Germany has decided that a brutal attempt to set fire to a local synagogue in 2014 was an act meant to express criticism against Israel's conduct in its ongoing conflict with Gaza.
A German regional court in the city of Wuppertal affirmed a lower court decision last Friday stating that a violent attempt to burn the city's synagogue by three men in 2014 was a justified expression of criticism of Israel’s policies.

Johannes Pinnel, a spokesman for the regional court in Wuppertal, outlined the court’s decision in a statement.

Three German Palestinians sought to torch the Wuppertal synagogue with Molotov cocktails in July, 2014. The local Wuppertal court panel said in its 2015 decision that the three men wanted to draw “attention to the Gaza conflict” with Israel. The court deemed the attack not to be motivated by antisemitism.

Israel launched Operation Protective Edge in the summer of 2014 to stop Hamas rocket attacks into Israeli territory.

The court sentenced the three men – the 31-year-old Mohamad E., the 26 year-old Ismail A. and the 20-year-old Mohammad A.—to suspended sentences. The men tossed self-made Molotov cocktails at the synagogue. German courts frequently decline to release the last names of criminals to protect privacy.

The attack caused €800 damage to the synagogue. The original synagogue in Wuppertal was burned by Germans during the Kristallnacht pogroms in 1938. Wuppertal has a population of nearly 344,000 and is located in the state of North Rhine-Westphalia.

The court said the men had consumed alcohol and there were no injuries to members of the synagogue.

A 13-year-old who lived near the synagogue and noticed the flames informed the police. Several days before the fire, a person sprayed “Free Palestine” on a wall of the synagogue.

After the local Wuppertal court decision in 2015, Volker Beck, a leading Green Party MP, said the “attack on the synagogue was motivated by antisemitism” and blasted the court for issuing a decision stating that the goal of the attack was to highlight the war in Gaza.

“This is a mistaken decision as far as the motives of the perpetrators are concerned,” he said, adding that the burning of a synagogue in Germany because of the Middle East conflict can be attributed only to antisemitism.

“What do Jews in Germany have to do with the Middle East conflict? Every bit as much as Christians, non-religious people or Muslims in Germany, namely, absolutely nothing. The ignorance of the judiciary toward anti-Semitism is for many Jews in Germany especially alarming, ” said Beck.
No criticism of the daily rockets fired into Israel though. Clearly, Germany is now Islamic and thus the enemy of the U.S..

The JPost

A regional court in Germany has decided that a brutal attempt to set fire to a local synagogue in 2014 was an act meant to express criticism against Israel's conduct in its ongoing conflict with Gaza.
A German regional court in the city of Wuppertal affirmed a lower court decision last Friday stating that a violent attempt to burn the city's synagogue by three men in 2014 was a justified expression of criticism of Israel’s policies.

Johannes Pinnel, a spokesman for the regional court in Wuppertal, outlined the court’s decision in a statement.

Three German Palestinians sought to torch the Wuppertal synagogue with Molotov cocktails in July, 2014. The local Wuppertal court panel said in its 2015 decision that the three men wanted to draw “attention to the Gaza conflict” with Israel. The court deemed the attack not to be motivated by antisemitism.

Israel launched Operation Protective Edge in the summer of 2014 to stop Hamas rocket attacks into Israeli territory.

The court sentenced the three men – the 31-year-old Mohamad E., the 26 year-old Ismail A. and the 20-year-old Mohammad A.—to suspended sentences. The men tossed self-made Molotov cocktails at the synagogue. German courts frequently decline to release the last names of criminals to protect privacy.

The attack caused €800 damage to the synagogue. The original synagogue in Wuppertal was burned by Germans during the Kristallnacht pogroms in 1938. Wuppertal has a population of nearly 344,000 and is located in the state of North Rhine-Westphalia.

The court said the men had consumed alcohol and there were no injuries to members of the synagogue.

A 13-year-old who lived near the synagogue and noticed the flames informed the police. Several days before the fire, a person sprayed “Free Palestine” on a wall of the synagogue.

After the local Wuppertal court decision in 2015, Volker Beck, a leading Green Party MP, said the “attack on the synagogue was motivated by antisemitism” and blasted the court for issuing a decision stating that the goal of the attack was to highlight the war in Gaza.

“This is a mistaken decision as far as the motives of the perpetrators are concerned,” he said, adding that the burning of a synagogue in Germany because of the Middle East conflict can be attributed only to antisemitism.

“What do Jews in Germany have to do with the Middle East conflict? Every bit as much as Christians, non-religious people or Muslims in Germany, namely, absolutely nothing. The ignorance of the judiciary toward anti-Semitism is for many Jews in Germany especially alarming, ” said Beck.
The German courts are right and the Green Party MP is wrong. The 50-days massacre of the children and their families in the summer of 2014 by the Israelis was a war crime and Germans today, mindful of their past, understand the shock to Israeli state terrorism as different from being anti-Jew. The actions of Israelis do rebound on Jews in Europe because Israel calls itself a Jewish state and thereby poisons the normally good relations between Europeans and their Jewish fellow-countrymen with sectarianism.

Forum List

Back