German-Americans the biggest ethnic group by far

If legal status is the problem let's give a piece of paper to millions of Latinos and Asians. Problem solved.

This kind of posts reveals the absurd, scary climate of intimidation regarding racial issues that exists in America today.

People are bullied into hiding their racial prejudice, what they really think about immigration, behind the "legal status" issue!!

For fuck's sake!! If an american citizen believes that massive hispanic immigration, regardless of its legal status, will drag the US into the Third World he/she should have the right to speak his/her mind freely without fearing being lynched by the rest of the american society!!

Thats what built America.

Efficiency and work-ethic.

And being legal (ELLIS ISLAND)

ginscpy, what are you trying to say? :confused:

Over 200 years of slave labor helped and they were not given citizenship until after the Civil Rights Act of 1866. Can't get more efficiency and forced work-ethics than than. After Ellis Island, I don't believe anyone worked as hard and he Irish. Then there were the Chinese. Depending what was being built and when.

Last edited:

Not really. They were only "legal" because all immigration was legal. There was no such thing as "illegal immigration" before the passage of the Immigration Act of 1917. People could come freely to the United States, there was no federally-imposed regulation of immigration (except against the Chinese). The majority of German and Irish immigrants to the US came before then, in the late 19th Century. People during this period described these immigrants in the exact same terms that people today talk about the Mexicans - they're destroying our values, they're lazy, they've overrunning the system, they refuse to learn the language, they'll ruin the country, but it wasn't until 1917 that anything was done about it (thanks to several Presidents' vetoes in preceding years).

Anyway, claiming that these past immigrants were "more efficient" or had a "better work ethic" is groundless. Cultural theories of development like that (ie, Webber's stuff on the "protestant work ethic" vs the "catholic work ethic") have been thoroughly debunked and abandoned for decades by anyone who's actually taken the time to go through them.

Not really. They were only "legal" because all immigration was legal. There was no such thing as "illegal immigration" before the passage of the Immigration Act of 1917. People could come freely to the United States, there was no federally-imposed regulation of immigration (except against the Chinese). The majority of German and Irish immigrants to the US came before then, in the late 19th Century. People during this period described these immigrants in the exact same terms that people today talk about the Mexicans - they're destroying our values, they're lazy, they've overrunning the system, they refuse to learn the language, they'll ruin the country, but it wasn't until 1917 that anything was done about it (thanks to several Presidents' vetoes in preceding years).

Anyway, claiming that these past immigrants were "more efficient" or had a "better work ethic" is groundless. Cultural theories of development like that (ie, Webber's stuff on the "protestant work ethic" vs the "catholic work ethic") have been thoroughly debunked and abandoned for decades by anyone who's actually taken the time to go through them.

The big difference between Latin Americans and people from the rest of the world was demonstrated during WW1 and WW2. Latinos felt absolutely no responsibility for protecting the people around the globe. They still feel that way. And this will make them good Americans?

Cultures change but Latin America is still stuck in the mud of its own creation. All nations around the world, except tiny pacific islanders and Latin America, have advanced their civilizations. Latinos prefer to blame the United States for everything rather than fix it themselves.

The big difference between Latin Americans and people from the rest of the world was demonstrated during WW1 and WW2. Latinos felt absolutely no responsibility for protecting the people around the globe. They still feel that way. And this will make them good Americans?

Cultures change but Latin America is still stuck in the mud of its own creation. All nations around the world, except tiny pacific islanders and Latin America, have advanced their civilizations. Latinos prefer to blame the United States for everything rather than fix it themselves.

This is almost too stupid to respond.

- World War I had nothing to do with Latin America or with protecting anything, why the fuck would we get involved with it? The US got involved with it at the final hour despite the fact that the vast majority of people were against involvement. The only reason "the rest of the world" (another false assumption) was involved is because almost the entire rest of the world was dominated by Britain and France's colonial empires.

- Nearly all the countries in Latin America declared war on Hitler and the Japanese within months of Pearl Harbor.

- As for protecting people around the globe, please give it a break. Tremendous job you jingoists are doing "protecting" Iraqis and Afghans for the past 10 years. Mexico should probably go ahead and pick a smaller brown country to bomb, say, Tajikistan to "protect" it, like you guys do. :lol: good job "protecting" Vietnam, and the Philippines and Cuba, and Guatemala, and Nicaragua. With friends like you...

- More mythical shit from people who just don't know the facts. South America has been one of the fastest growing regions in the world for the past decade. Brazil has become an economic powerhouse, lifting millions of people out of poverty and finally breaking away from Washington's tutelage and growing at 7.5% last year to the US's 2.8 - along with Paraguay (15%), Argentina (9%), Peru (9%), Panama (8.5%), Uruguay (8.5%), etc. 30 years ago the entire place was riddled with dictatorships (mostly backed and supported by the US government, another example of your kind "protection"), not so the case today.

In any case, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. I dunno if you've been reading the news lately, but if anyone's "stuck in the mud of their own creation" it's you.

If legal status is the problem let's give a piece of paper to millions of Latinos and Asians. Problem solved.

This kind of posts reveals the absurd, scary climate of intimidation regarding racial issues that exists in America today.

People are bullied into hiding their racial prejudice, what they really think about immigration, behind the "legal status" issue!!

For fuck's sake!! If an american citizen believes that massive hispanic immigration, regardless of its legal status, will drag the US into the Third World he/she should have the right to speak his/her mind freely without fearing being lynched by the rest of the american society!!

1. Because legal status is NOT the problem. Entering the country illegally IS.

2. It's not because of a climate of intimidation but the climate in the quest to be politically correct.

3. To some it's a racial issue to many it's a legal one. One is taught to respect the law and that the laws are for everybody and not just a few. It's the fault of the federal government that this has become an issue at all for failing to comply with the immigrations laws already legislated.

4. Have you not been the first one to 'lynch' those who comment of this board that it IS what this country is becoming???? A third world country due to the poverty that it's importing and by refusing to secure the borders?

This is almost too stupid to respond.

- World War I had nothing to do with Latin America or with protecting anything, why the fuck would we get involved with it? The US got involved with it at the final hour despite the fact that the vast majority of people were against involvement. The only reason "the rest of the world" (another false assumption) was involved is because almost the entire rest of the world was dominated by Britain and France's colonial empires.

- Nearly all the countries in Latin America declared war on Hitler and the Japanese within months of Pearl Harbor.

- As for protecting people around the globe, please give it a break. Tremendous job you jingoists are doing "protecting" Iraqis and Afghans for the past 10 years. Mexico should probably go ahead and pick a smaller brown country to bomb, say, Tajikistan to "protect" it, like you guys do. :lol: good job "protecting" Vietnam, and the Philippines and Cuba, and Guatemala, and Nicaragua. With friends like you...

- More mythical shit from people who just don't know the facts. South America has been one of the fastest growing regions in the world for the past decade. Brazil has become an economic powerhouse, lifting millions of people out of poverty and finally breaking away from Washington's tutelage and growing at 7.5% last year to the US's 2.8 - along with Paraguay (15%), Argentina (9%), Peru (9%), Panama (8.5%), Uruguay (8.5%), etc. 30 years ago the entire place was riddled with dictatorships (mostly backed and supported by the US government, another example of your kind "protection"), not so the case today.

In any case, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. I dunno if you've been reading the news lately, but if anyone's "stuck in the mud of their own creation" it's you.

Epsilon Delta, I agree with alot of what you have to say here bro, Not everything, but alot. You need to get over your hatred for America though. Without America, South America (I include central America and Mexico with that) would be German, Spanish, Russian or Chinese by now. You know it, and I know it brother. Don't think for a second that those nations would be so decent towards your culture.

Is America ruled by Internationalist gangsters? = Yes. Do the people that they rule like me represent me? = No. That's what you people on the outside world need to understand. Other than the braindead robot slaves, most of us are sick and fucking tired of what these Globalists are doing in the name of The U.S.A. If you're gonna understand anything, please understand that. Yeah sure, you might see a few screaming androids on the mass media sewer pipe, but that's all staged. Most of us are at the end of our rope with these bottomfeeding carpetbaggers. We have had enough!

Why didn't you list Chile? Now there is a massive economic power in South America. Trust me I know, I have been there. But yeah, People don't realize how far South America has gone in regards to economic growth. That's only because most people are ignorant and don't research the facts, they just watch C.N.N or Fox News.

Some advice though my friend ok? Those nations down south who have gotten into bed with Red China, If you actually believe that it's a good thing, then you're gravely mistaken for your peoples future. Know this, If America ever vanishes from the World stage, Red China will make the spanish inquisition look like a holiday at the park for South America. ~BH

Thats what built America.

Efficiency and work-ethic.

ginscpy, I find it hard to believe that German immigrants out number every other immigrant numbers in the USA. My family has a German background on my mother's side. My Grandfather actually fought against his own family members who were from Germany in World War 2. Not face to face first hand, but they were enemies nevertheless. Anyway, I was just wondering where you got these numbers from my friend? By chance, Is there a link to show these numbers? ~BH

Originally posted by Angelhair
It's not because of a climate of intimidation but the climate in the quest to be politically correct.

It's not because of a climate of intimidation?

Tell this to the hundreds of american citizens who lost jobs and have been socially ostracized for openly criticising the slowly erosion of the ethnic makeup of the nation.

To some it's a racial issue to many it's a legal one.

That's exactly what I said. Americans who think it is about race are too afraid to speak out.

Have you not been the first one to 'lynch' those who comment of this board that it IS what this country is becoming???? A third world country due to the poverty that it's importing and by refusing to secure the borders?

No, but you surely have been the first one to completely misunderstand the content of my posts on immigration. :lol: :lol:

No, Angelhair, I've never lynched those who complain about the destruction of the ethnic makeup of the US through LEGAL and/or illegal immigration.

Americans have every right to complain about the current non-white immigration (mainly hispanic and asian) that's destroying the ethnic composition of the country just like Palestinians had the right to complain about massive jewish immigration destroying Palestine's demographic.

THE ONLY ONES I DO LYNCH ARE PEOPLE WHO CANNOT THINK PROPERLY AND BLAME MEXICO FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF THE US RACIAL MAKEUP WHEN IN REALITY THIS IS THE DIRECT RESULT OF THE SOVEREIGN LAWS APROVED BY THE US CONGRESS AND RATIFIED BY LYNDON JOHNSON 50 YEARS AGO AS WELL AS THE DERELICTION OF DUTY REGARDING ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!!

Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mexico didn't exert the slightest political pressure to make the US change its immigration laws in the 50's and 60's that opened the gates to a flood of LEGAL non-white immigration, Angelhair!!

Mexico don't have the power to apply effective political pressure on America to prevent mass deportation of illegal mexicans!!

If you want to find the real culprits for LEGAL and ILLEGAL non-white immigration so you can crucify and barbecue them, try these people:

AMERICAN LIBERALS, AMERICAN JEWS AND AMERICAN CONSERVATIVES (most republicans voted for the 65 immigration law).

Blame them!! NOT MEXICO!!

You can't even begin to imagine how ignorant, how clueless your Mexico-bashing posts really are, Angelhair!!

Everytime you, LilOlLady and Bullfighter (or LostAmerican or luckystrike or Vindicator or Apriori, etc, etc...) blame Mexico for illegal immigration AND/OR the destruction of the racial composition of America you sound like total simpletons who don't even know what they're babbling about!!

[This is almost too stupid to respond.

World War I had nothing to do with Latin America or with protecting anything, why the fuck would we get involved with it? The US got involved with it at the final hour despite the fact that the vast majority of people were against involvement. The only reason "the rest of the world" (another false assumption) was involved is because almost the entire rest of the world was dominated by Britain and France's colonial empires

Maybe so the words "WORLD WAR I" would be the truth? Should it read
WORLD, excluding lazy third world banana pickers WAR I?

Why didn't they declare war on the man in the moon too. They had as much chance of actually fighting Nazi Germany as a bean picker has of earning a college diploma without special minority sponsoring and immigrant groups begging.
On behave of all the dead American GIs that you spit on while they fought YOUR war for you.
- More mythical shit from people who just don't know the facts. South America has been one of the fastest growing regions in the world for the past decade.
Thanks to aid from "guess who"!! The average Mexican didn't live past 50 about 60 years ago. Why was that? What medical breakthroughs came from Latin America to lengthen a Mexican's life???

Brazil has become an economic powerhouse, lifting millions of people out of poverty and finally breaking away from Washington's tutelage and growing at 7.5% last year to the US's 2.8 - along with Paraguay (15%), Argentina (9%), Peru (9%), Panama (8.5%), Uruguay (8.5%), etc. 30 years ago the entire place was riddled with dictatorships (mostly backed and supported by the US government, another example of your kind "protection"), not so the case today.

Yes!! And we all saw how those poor people of Brazil live when the spotlight was on them during the Olympic nominations. Too bad television has ruined any chance to keep Americans in the dark about Latin America.

Ha! It's a good thing you have the US to sneak into. You're only alternative would be to build canoes and trek the Atlantic to invade Europe.

Of, course.....you could clean up your own mess, but Americans have been waiting hundreds of years to see even one of you pick up a broom.

Last edited:
José;3743878 said:
Mexico didn't exert the slightest political pressure to make the US change its immigration laws in the 50's and 60's that opened the gates to a flood of LEGAL non-white immigration, Angelhair!!

Mexico don't have the power to apply effective political pressure on America to prevent mass deportation of illegal mexicans!!

If you want to find the real culprits for LEGAL and ILLEGAL non-white immigration so you can crucify and barbecue them, try these people:

AMERICAN LIBERALS, AMERICAN JEWS AND AMERICAN CONSERVATIVES (most republicans voted for the 65 immigration law).

Those Americans haven't been quadrupling Mexico's population in 60 years. Who has? Stop blaming every little bit of nonsense on Americans and look at the cold hard facts:

Mexicans have OVERPOPULATED Mexico!

More people to feed and a fixed amount of resources.

That is textbook economics. Try reading one. Stop the political bullshit.

![/QUOTE]

I would like to know how I have 'completely misunderstood' the content of your posts on immigration????

José;3743878 said:

You can't even begin to imagine how ignorant, how clueless your Mexico-bashing posts really are, Angelhair!!

Everytime you, LilOlLady and Bullfighter (or LostAmerican or luckystrike or Vindicator or Apriori, etc, etc...) blame Mexico for illegal immigration AND/OR the destruction of the racial composition of America you sound like total simpletons who don't even know what they're babbling about!!

Easy Jose I don't want you to go into cardiac arrest. But......YOU must stop blaming the USA for EVERY ill that Mexico suffers. According to you Mexico is not to blame for anything! It is all the fault of the USA. In my years dealing with Mexicans from across the border, they refuse to accept or take responsibility for anything!!! They are the culture of 'it's ALL YOUR FAULT'! You see Jose, it's much easier to blame you, you and you and maybe even that piece of furniture next to you than to take responsibility. That way they don't have to solve nor resolve what ever ails Mexico!!!

Forum List

Back