Geraldo slams ‘GOP bloodlust’ over Benghazi

I agree that the GOP is out to get Obama on this issue. After all, there is blood in the water and it is an election year, go figure. Whether or not he is guilty of something is besides the point.

One thing is for certain, however, and that is Obama created Libya. I doubt very seriously that the US ambassodor would be dead if Gaddafi were still in power.

Good for you Geraldo... there is still hope for you as a serious news correspondent yet. :clap2:

Geraldo slams

Geraldo Rivera slammed the politicization of the attack in Benghazi, firing off a series of tweets while hunkered down at home in Edgewater, N.J., during Hurricane Sandy. Rivera, the Fox News contributor and "Geraldo at Large" host, criticized the controversy being pushed by some conservatives.

It's "clear no C130 gunships were available," Rivera tweeted. "Criticize coverup [but] saying White House watched [and] did nothing to help is a lie."
I saw Geraldo on the pretender Bill O'Reilly's show the other day going over this issue.Geraldo's face looked so distorted, he was holding in his disdain for Bill-O's not-so-covert politicizing of the Benghazi situation.

Say what you want about G-man, but the man DOES have some integrity.

Obama could kill someone with his own hands and his cult followers would still be making excuses for him...they never did mind being lied to, just look how they still admire Billy Boy Clinton

Obama could kill someone with his own hands and his cult followers would still be making excuses for him...they never did mind being lied to, just look how they still admire Billy Boy Clinton

Remind me again of how many troops were killed in the Beriut bombing of the Marine barracks.

And who was President at the time?

And what did that President do about the bombing?

Remind me again of how many troops were killed in the Beriut bombing of the Marine barracks.

And who was President at the time?

And what did that President do about the bombing?

He didn't lie repeatedly to the American people about what happended, nor refuse aid.

Good for you Geraldo... there is still hope for you as a serious news correspondent yet. :clap2:

Geraldo slams

Geraldo Rivera slammed the politicization of the attack in Benghazi, firing off a series of tweets while hunkered down at home in Edgewater, N.J., during Hurricane Sandy. Rivera, the Fox News contributor and "Geraldo at Large" host, criticized the controversy being pushed by some conservatives.

It's "clear no C130 gunships were available," Rivera tweeted. "Criticize coverup [but] saying White House watched [and] did nothing to help is a lie."

Too bad the so called legitimate news organizations took a pass on Benghazi!
They are so far up Obama's Arse.

Yeah they should have treated it as a 24/7 scandal like FOX News did....and like FOX news did with Anna Nichol Smith's death.

If only those slain in Benghazi had been illegal hispanics would Geraldo been in in a tizzy............

Geraldo Rivera who was removed as a war correspondent for giving away the location of the military unit he was attached to. Yes, great Patriot that Geraldo.

Forum List

Back